• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

I come closer

Once you come closer, i pick you up and place you in front of myself, mid-air, then i trasform into Firewall Magician Girl, hug you, then re-Link myself back into Dragon and proceeds to do the thing i was actually supposed to.

Concept Sheninigans.EXE has booted up. Please wait.

Conceptualazation complete.

Now Theodore is the Fifth Prime Factor, the Prime Factor of Luck, the very essence of Luck itself across ALL of creation ... and also he looks like a D20 dice because thematic, though he can shapeshift back into his og look if he wishes sp.

Last edited:
"Wow, I look so icosahedron!" I said, as I roll around in the void.

"So you can change into a girl huh?" I ask her

"What is th-" is all I get out before being vaporized by the dog based explosion. After entering a new body I triangulate the location of the explosion and portal to it.

@Lou_change

[The explosion was not in the same dimension as you]

@Andykhang

"Thanks Theodore~"
I reply, smiling happily.

"Anyway, it's time to move on to the next step of my plan, are you ready ?"
“You mean the taking over the world thing? Though I don’t exactly pondering what you pondering, sure! ...What is it tho?”

I said, still with my sunglasses on.

@Andykhang

"It'll explain you as i proceed. For first thing, i extablish a control point over creation using your and the other 4 Factor's power."
I explain, as i proceeds to move you into a poket dimension in the core of my being (which while a bit empty, it's a pleasant grassland enviroment), as i then create a pedestal-like structure underneath my feet that will help me regulate the conceptual pressure so i don't accidentally erase the multiverse, with you still being able to see what's happening thanks to magical display monitors.

"Then, with the basic reality under control, i introduce the Quintessence elemeents to the top and bottom of creation to further reinforce my system."
I mentally comunicate to you, as the Crown and Abyss, well, imitations of them, are established.

"And last, i use my Endless Magic to raise my Taikyoku level from 80 to ∞ and utilize it to emanate my law over creation, trasforming creation into my gameboard, where i am the Game Master and have absolute authority."

Law is deployed, creation is painted over, though those inside would probably not feel that anything has changed ... yet (though those will bullshit senses/cosmic awareness probably would).

"By the way, sorry to keeping you there, but i don't want to risk you being attacked and killed, with that dimension being safe from outside threats, though i gave you the ability to create avatars that you can send to the outside world, so it shouldn't be too much of a trouble. Anywyay, now we have full control over the multiverse, we can do anything we want, whenever we want, so what'd you say ? What is the first thing you want to do ?"

I ask.

While Naomi travels with Akane, the true body, locked up in her pocket mansion, is feeling... something she hasn't felt before.

Loneliness.

Don't get me wrong, she hates crowds and she doesn't want to be outside... but even back in her world, she had her sister. Maybe summoning someone wouldn't be... too bad? hopefully?

"O-okay, let's do this..."

Naomi reaches into her magic, forming a magic circle on the floor. "U-um... Demons of the Abyss... I call to you! I require your... um... services?"

It's evident the poor girl has no idea how to do this, but to her surprise, what rises from the magic circle in a flash of darkness is...!

@WHYNAUT

"Hm... maybe I could establish some laws on this planet. I could have it under my reign... No. That is boring. I have many choices, like making it so anybody who wants to rule any part of this world instantly is unable to by any means, just to have chaos and anarchy..."

A shadowy hole begins to form in the fabric of reality, darkness swirls around it and a cold breeze begins to blow. The surrounding begin to rumble as a more dense darkness moves through the hole and begins taking form. It begins to take on a dark humanoid form with with emotionless white eyes. Sounds begin coming from what must be its head.

"Are you my mas-" Then it's suddenly interrupted as a hand comes from the shadowy hole and grabs its shoulder.

"Excuse me. Coming through!" A feminine voice sounds. The shadowy figure is then thrown backwards into the hole as a woman with scarlet eyes and hair steps out. She slowly turns her head towards Naomi, the corners of her mouth perk up into a slight smile.

"You called?"

Naomi's face turns redder than the woman's hair.

"H-h-h-h-h-hi..."

oh she's prettier than i thought demons would be, the girl thinks to herself.

"Yes, I-i called you... um... hello..."

@ZephyrosOmega

"So over here is the Sydney Opera House and..." Akane pauses and looks up, at seemingly nothing before continuing

"It seems like someone put some law over the universe. It doesn't seem to affect us now, but I can take care of it later I guess." She says, moreso to herself than Naomi

"In any case." The woman turns back to her traveling companion.

"Did you want to go somewhere else? If you do, just point to any location on this map and I'll show you around." She offers, presenting the map with an inviting smile

"Yes. Hello. So you're my master hmmm?" She inches closer, inspecting Naomi. She then takes a step back and gives an approving nod. "You're my first master. Consider it an honor- What is your name? What should I adress you as?"

@Paul

"Well..." She looks at the map. "This 'Japan' place... some of the names on this map sound like they're in my language..."

@WHY

"A-ah, um, my name! Right... My name... It's Naomi. N-naomi Yoshida."

Master naomi... she only thinks about it for a second within her jumbled thoughts, but she likes the sound of that.

"Um... I guess I was sort of... lonely... Oh my gods, this sounds so pathetic..."

She buries her face in her hands. It's at this point that the demon notices the absolute state of her room. Despite being a pocket dimension, she seems to have recreated it based on the messy room of a NEET...

"Ah, Japan is a nice choice. And if some stuff there sounds like its in your language, maybe its similar to your world. Well, let's go!" Akane says hurriedly, grabbing Naomi's hand, causing both of them to disappear in a flash of light, and appear in Tokyo, Japan

"This is Tokyo, the current capital of Japan. Anything around here stick out as stuff you might recognize?"

Edward was at the top of a mountain, and then he began to paint a picture.

"I feel like the war becomes more confused, while we are separated we can hardly remember who we are and what to do"

he stops and looks at the sky with his eyes closed, feeling the movement of the cosmos and continue drawing.

"How long until this is over? Until you can see my brothers and father? Maybe several billion more Big Crunch."

then finish drawing and admire their work, It was the secret of Life that he burned later.

The demon is quiet for a moment before bursting out laughing.

"HAHAHAHA- heh, and here I thought that I would meet a ruthless mage that wants to rain down death on his enemies or something, but but, heheHa - you just want me for company?! Hahaha!..." She takes a deep breath, "Very well. I shall stay with you until you have no more need for me, master Naomi." She says as she gets closer again and gives a teasing smile.

@Paul

Naomi looks around with increasingly wide eyes. "The script, the architecture... This IS just like at home!"

@Why

The demon can just about see the girl's heart bursting out of her chest. "Th-thank you, m-miss... um... what's your name...?"

"So your world was similar to Japan huh? Interesting, well, why don't we take a look around, and maybe you can tell me more about it. We can look at attractions and see if any of them match up with stuff in your world as well." Akane offers

"Don't have one. Closest thing I have to a name is the title 'Demon of the End'. So call me whatever you want."

@paul

"You want to go see the attractions... Wait, so like... like, a date, or...?"

@whywontsomeoneendmylife

"W-well I can't just call you demon... um, you need a name..."

She takes a moment to ponder.

"I-is... Is Shizue alright? I-if it's not i can think of something else, or-" she trails off and starts muttering self-loathing insults to herself, along the lines of "Oh god this was a mistake i am so bad at this somebody please kill me".

"Yes you really suck at this. Shizue will do just fine. So now that I have a name, what is your first order, my master?"

"Ah I see. Then let me know when you have something to do for me." She says, already having moved to the bed and lying on it. At some point she was suddenly wearing comfy pyjamas, including a hat.

@ZephyrosOmega

Akane smiles and puts her hand to her chin, in a feigned thinking gesture

"Hmm... well, that wasn't what was originally meant. But..."

"If you want it to be a date, I certainly wouldn't mind that." She says, in a slightly flirtatious, teasing manner

Death brings me a golden, shining box, radiating the heat of 3 thousand suns.

"Your pizza, my lord."

"Thank you very much, death."

I open the box, destroying at least a few planets as i do so. Inside, there is it. The most beautiful of pizzas... hamburger pizza! As i take a bite, my spirit ascends endlessly to the heavens. How the hell is it so good!?

"Death, bring my other generals. We need to discuss our official business entry at once."

"As you wish."

Death leaves a few negative seconds from now. My subordinates, whom i've known for thousands of eons (being unbound by time is a bitch) are all my dearest companions. My plan is to open a multiversal fast food company unlike any seen before!

“No no no, you’re not the Game Master. Trust me, I know him personally.” A British voice rings out from behind The Dragon ( @Overlord775 ‘s character.). Behind him is Alex Morano, a tanned man with dark brown Hair, white coat and a scar near his eyes. The man’s holding a cup of fresh Coffee, a Nonexistent Coffee since otherwise he couldn’t drink it. He takes a sip, and sighs. “Pardon the intrusion. I fell asleep, and suddenly, everyone around me was gone. How rude! But then I saw you say you’re the Game Master, and I just have to interject.”

Back