• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

Asem, a pale mannequin-like figure, had been traveling here for his own reasons, but the coincidence of his point of emergence, blasting a hole in space, being the same point that multiple other powerful beings immediately gathered at was too great to ignore. The only reason he doesn't make great note of this, merely staring at a low downward angle, is the sudden blast of evil and sin carved across this world. Greed and wrath are so embedded into these souls, so much a part of their fundamental nature, it's almost sickening.

Almost.
"It appears Asem has joined. Hello Asem, get done to the land of the living already."

A boy who looks like a gangster with a baseball bat was watching what was happening.

"Maybe he'll assault that girl who doesn't know what's going on, I wonder if she has any object of value for the black market" thought the criminal.

Akane just completely phases out the rest of the group for now, to talk to who is probably the least weird person out of all of them all things considered.

"Is uhh... is something the matter miss Naomi?"

Akane just completely phases out the rest of the group for now, to talk to who is probably the least weird person out of all of them all things considered.

"Is uhh... is something the matter miss Naomi?"
"It appears Akame is attempting to calm down Naomi, let's see how this goes."

Asem is pulled from his stupor by the casual mention of his name in the mind of one of these beings, the man of liquid fire. He rather quickly discards the concern caused by this, as it's ultimately not any issue.

Looking around, he finds his senses to be... different from before. Not quite sharper, but much more broad, showing the world as gigantic flashes of colors, filled with images of what he can only assume to be other points in time, and further showing the flows of various magical winds. Through this, he sees the general abilities of those around him, multiple of which he finds concerning, especially combined with the thoughts and intentions he can gleam.

"Urgh..."

Goddamnit, what's happening today to be so noisy? Can't get 5 minutes of sleep in this biiiiiii...

...what? Wait, who are these people? Where am i, i thought i was in the god realm an- oh. No.

No no no no.

"NononononononoNONONO PLEASE NOT AGAIN!"

I'm in another ******* superpower experiment aren't i?! ******* goddamn you Joseph!

Raifudo doesn't seem surprised by the new people, instead he just wants to know why he was brought here, and where exactly is this aside from just 'Italy'... whatever that meant.

"Urgh..."

Goddamnit, what's happening today to be so noisy? Can't get 5 minutes of sleep in this biiiiiii...

...what? Wait, who are these people? Where am i, i thought i was in the god realm an- oh. No.

No no no no.

"NononononononoNONONO PLEASE NOT AGAIN!"

I'm in another ******* superpower experiment aren't i?! ******* goddamn you Joseph!
"Joseph isn't here, he stopped existing a long time ago. Now, hello, and take in the wonder of Italy."

"You can always head somewhere with less people then, you don't have to stay right here." Akane says

Oh, looks like there's another person who's been summoned before, nice. She thinks as she hears the man screaming

"Please stick near me or I will be required to call for backup and they are a lot less friendly." I say nervously.

"You can always head somewhere with less people then, you don't have to stay right here." Akane says

Oh, looks like there's another person who's been summoned before, nice. She thinks as she hears the man screaming
"l-less people... yes, that sounds nice..."

To perhaps Akane's surprise, Naomi suddenly blips out of existence.

Raifudo simply stays in place. Trying to sense if there were any interesting power levels all across the 'planet' he was standing on. If even it could be called that. The planet as a whole felt small compared to where he's from.

"Okay, I apologize but now I definitely need to call for backup." I say pulling out a phone from the cockpit.

Edward ignored him and reached his destination Quickly, being surprised by its great speed of travel, now it was beginning to be his plan, to put the leaning tower in the correct position like any other building so that it stops being so special

Edward ignored him and reached his destination Quickly, being surprised by its great speed of travel, now it was beginning to be his plan, to put the leaning tower in the correct position like any other building so that it stops being so special
Faust appears beside him, moving at the same pace as him. "I can "move" between impossible spaces, you can't outspeed me."

Akane stands in place, blinks a few times and sighs.

Mission accomplished? She thinks to herself, before turning to face the person talking about backup or something

@Lou_change

"What are you going on about, talking about backup? Backup against who, and who are you even calling?"

Suicide Regent teleports back, appearing in front of Asem

"You seem like a fellow with a strong sense of justice carried by the sword, am I right?"

There's a few bad things at work here. Number 1, i'm omnipresent.

No, that's as bad as it gets actually. Whose idea was this!?

Ignoring the insolent machine-thing, Asem looks upwards ever-so-slightly, and the universe opens to him. There isn't much else out there, and what is out there appears to be intermittently under assault from a presence that rapidly teleports before detonating itself. Asem jumps slightly when the presence then appears in front of him.

"... yes, that is very much the case, perhaps a bit more literally than you know..."

Even as the words are heard, Asem's mouth does not move.

The man gives a strange impression. He's far from human, yet maintains the plasticine appearance of one. As this happens, Asem notices another oddity: more thoughts and intentions, but from nowhere specifically. No, that's wrong, it comes from all the darkness in the universe, it seems, even the evil in the hearts of men. This is certainly new and interesting, as he never met a world so corrupt that the evil took on a will of its own.

"My greatest creations, the star dream fleet, my job is to make sure that threats don't stay threats some of the others left, before I could confirm their safety." I explain.

Faust appears with Asem and Regent, and proceeds to say "Hello, I can't help but overhear this conversation, and I would like to discuss us all going to Italy."

Well, considering the Regent conversing with him was a walking bomb in a 17th century coat, the uncanniness of this being is entirely lost on them.

"Ah, my judgement of character still stands strong, then! Would you like to go on some universal imperialcide?"

"Seems like there is nothing interesting on this planet." Raifudo says. Then, he covers his fist in Ki, and bends his own view of existence, creating a small temple in front of him, in which he enters. "...Seems like I retained my powers. Very good."

"I decline."

The words present themselves within Fausts mind. Metaphorically turning to Regent, Asem responds.

"Imperialcide? Is that even a word? I assume you mean to purge this world, which I was here to do in the first place, but I have some time given how quick the inspection was."

"You really must. I do not wish to be impatient, but you came to this universe for a reason, and your presence is needed it Italy."

"I did come here for a reason, yes, but it has nothing to do with this... "Italy.""

Remembering what some nearby thoughts entailed, Asem realizes that Faust is a dumbass.

"... You do realize you are already in "Italy", correct?"

Back