• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

“Well, now that’s been decided.” Alex dusts himself off. “They’ve stopped arguing now, and the Explosion Lady Man seems to be running. That’s nice and all that.” Taking one more sip of his tea, he tosses it behind his back, where it disappears as soon as it leaves everyones Line of sight. “Should we stay here, or should we follow her- I mean Him- , Edgar? I’m sure it’ll at least be exciting, especially since someone just died.”

Last edited:
[I mean, it is mildly amusing to see this talked about, but, just so you're aware, these are meta brackets. The characters themselves aren't talking. Also Suicide Regent is a man, in voice at least, he's also a bomb and methods of reproduction are likely not that simple]

(A: Fourth Wall Breaking is fun. Don’t worry, I know, and it’s intentional. B: Crap, sorry about that. Regent sounded like a female name. I’ll change it.)

[Regent is just someone who fills in for a king if they die and their heir isn't ready or something akin to that. It's a title, not a gender based naming convention]

(was that DMAU copied the kaioken of Listen's character after seeing it with his clairvoyance, that's why I wonder if can copy powers)

"I think it'd be a wonderful idea to tail this Incendiary Individual." Edgar taps the hole with his cane, stabilizing it and takes a look through.

(was that DMAU copied the kaioken of Listen's character after seeing it with his clairvoyance, that's why I wonder if can copy powers)
[I think it's just, don't go completely and utterly off the rails, and if you don't have an ability to let you mimic stuff (Like Kid Buu just being able to see Kai Kai once and then immediately use it), you're probably going to have to spend the effort of actually learning it normally]

(ok it was just that in the first Thread of Chaos things like this were not allowed and I thought that applied here the same ruler)

“Oh, I’ve got a better plan than that. Who needs portals, when we can...” Alex grabs Edgar by the shoulder, and steps behind the hole. In a blink of an eye, both Alex and Edgar are right next to the Suicide Regent, following his movements. “Do this! Now isn’t this interesting? Thats what knowledge of the space-time continuum can do for you, yes sir. Pardon the Intrusion, by the way.” Alex raises his hand towards the Regent.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Thats a map of earth as of the year 2019 A.D." Akane tries explaining

"Well, since we're getting out of here anyway, I'll take you to some major locations I suppose." She says, reaching out her hand. If Naomi took it, she'd bring her to Sydney Australia first

Raifudo then starts thinking a bit. He currently has no way of going back to his Universe... that being Universe 14. And he doesn't know what exactly to do... he is clueless currently, so he starts meditating a bit, to try and concentrate his energy... and maybe do a bit more.

Raifudo then starts thinking a bit. He currently has no way of going back to his Universe... that being Universe 14. And he doesn't know what exactly to do... he is clueless currently, so he starts meditating a bit, to try and concentrate his energy... and maybe do a bit more.
Seeing people who is in the same situation at I am, I decided to follow his stead, and meditating abit.

So what to do...If a Stuntman can’t be more flashy than the people around him, then what is the point?

If so...then what can I do to get more flashy then?

How about something like ‘suddenly, an superancient alien invasion is happening and I suddenly get a spaceship to stop it?’

Hm...

"Ah, space-time. From a quantum perspective she is a cruel and chaotic mistress. Well... everything is really, but I've learned to deal with such chaos." Edgar turns his attention to the Regent.
"So, where might you be off to?"

“...Could be a plausible plan, tbh.”

Now, all I have to do is to absorb the luck of the universe...whatever that is.

I think, as I then began to take in the luck of the universe around me, being careful not absorbing the earth’s luck.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Thats a map of earth as of the year 2019 A.D." Akane tries explaining

"Well, since we're getting out of here anyway, I'll take you to some major locations I suppose." She says, reaching out her hand. If Naomi took it, she'd bring her to Sydney Australia first
She does take it, blushing slightly. "O-oh wow, it's hot here..."

"If you think its hot here, thats likely because its south of the Equator. Things tend to be hotter down here than further up north." Akane says, pulling out the map and pointing to Australia

"We're here, this is the one of the more famous cities of this country. Sydney, Australia."

"Kuhahahahahahhaha! Now with this power...!"

My right hand man, Death itself, appears besides me. I give him a wry smile.

"What doust thy desire, master?"

"Death, open a portal to both the south pole and the north pole."

Death bows and with a foul sweep of it's scycle, tears open a hole in space-time. All of north pole, all of south pole. Across every period of time, across every universe. A dark sphere of darkness floats above my hand. It is one night, weighting infinite mass. It's compressed to only destroy those, reducing outside destruction. Additionally, it will rewrite the destroyed space with just normal water.

"Heheheheh, MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Die, penguins!"

And so i drop. Both the south and north poles and crushed by evil itself. It has never existed. It will never exist. On a physical, mental, spiritual, conceptual and informational level, it's gone.

"SWEET, DELICIOUS REVENGE!"

"If you think its hot here, thats likely because its south of the Equator. Things tend to be hotter down here than further up north." Akane says, pulling out the map and pointing to Australia

"We're here, this is the one of the more famous cities of this country. Sydney, Australia."
"I see... like Dollet, back in my world..." she muses to herself.

"Did you want to go look at some of the attractions? You can tell me about your world while we do, if you'd like of course."

“...Someone hate penguin.”

I suddenly feel a disturbance in the force, as if a millions cry happen at the same times, then vanished...

...At least I suddenly feel like so anyway, I wonder why?

Probably because I was absorbing the luck of the universe, so I became connected with it in a sense?...Or am I just lucky as always?

Well, back to the business, I have spread my reach to the solar system now...

Asem finds himself about seven thousand lightyears to the galactic north of earth, floating above a busy street inhabited by cephalop-like creatures. They prove to be just as corrupt as this humanity, if not more so, with instantaneous close observation, and so they are purged. Their grand metal cities crushed and warped to boiling slag, the surface of their world imprinted with cross symbols larger than some continents, and any who possess the favor of luck being individually dealt with. With the aid of a few million replications of himself, pulling themselves from his body like some strange parasite, the entire planet is reduced to a few unnaturally cubic segments of rock, no larger than normal asteroids.
[Apparently I entirely missed this]

Suicide Regent eventually teleports back to his ally's position

"... Well, I'd call that overkill, but... if you saw absolute corruption within them, I suppose it can't be helped. Let's keep going."

Suicide Regent teleports them both to another area

[Unless Hl3 decides he wants to do other stuff, I guess we'll just keep at this until an event boss or something]

My reach have now goes to galaxies and beyond.

As I have in my hand the luck of an entire galaxy, glowing in a golden vibrant color, I began to ponder...

What is Luck in the first place, anyway?

Was it a power of having thing your way? The power of your destiny? The weight of your right of existence? The blessing and goodness of the world?

As even the very air around me turn into aether of rejuvination and power, and the ground around me turn into the most blessed of foliage hidden countless treasures, I'm thinking...

"Oh what the heck? Let just dropped this onto the Earth and found out."

What happen if the weight of an entire galaxy drop into a single pale blue dot? What happen if each and every living being on the surface carry the weights of stars and planets? What happen if the Earth will now hidden the endless wonder of the cosmos?

Well, I was getting too poetic here. In other word...I dropped the ball, and the world forever change. I then continued my work to be flashy.

A broken smile spreads across Castellum’s face as he begins to walk towards the closest city being drawn in my the life force he could sense there.

As he stumbles towards the city he constantly twitched barely able to contain himself as his mind was flooded with psychotic thoughts, “Hunt... HUNT... HUNT... I must kill to be killed... I must KILL”.

The batter after robbing some gangsters of their wealth was now heading to the closest town in Italy driving a car that belonged to one of the gangsters.

"Now what should I do?, those weirdos are out there but I'm sure they won't be a bother I'll put a song on" plays a music from the radio while he kept driving

Hm...turn out when you just dropped a galaxy worth of luck onto the planet, it won't have an immediated effect right away. Instead, it's just going to bury right onto the core of the earth, and just...sit there.

"Well, probably will take awhile before this is relevant again lol."

And I taken the effort to absord luck to raise my chance to absord more luck, then manipulate the probability to make that chance certain, and then absorb more luck ad infinitum...

"Well, it is probably a good blessing to not have it immediately or something."

And anyway, I have the luck of the universe now, so...what do I do with it? Probably also better to just shelves this to the side for now.

But now I'm back at the start again...how do I get more flashy?

Ah, would you look at that, a galaxy worth of luck in an easy-to-steal package.

Y O I N K

Now, multipling the 1 x Luck Token to ∞ x Luck Token

Then, i'll utilize my newfound the sheer luck to make 1 quintillion puppies spawn into the void via quantum flactuation probabilty, then spawn another quintillion in the exact atomic position of the first, causing them all o undergo nuclear fusion and explode.

Ha, look at me, I'm so evil, HA.

Ah, would you look at that, a yes worth of luck in an easy-to-kidnap package.

Y O I N K [ @Andykhang ]

"Hi"

Ah, would you look at that, a galaxy worth of luck in an easy-to-steal package.

Y O I N K

Now, multipling the 1 x Luck Token to ∞ x Luck Token

Then, i'll utilize my newfound the sheer luck to make 1 quintillion puppies spawn into the void via quantum flactuation probabilty, then spawn another quintillion in the exact atomic position of the first, causing them all o undergo nuclear fusion and explode.

Ha, look at me, I'm so evil, HA.

Ah, would you look at that, a yes worth of luck in an easy-to-kidnap package.

Y O I N K [ @Andykhang ]

"Hi"
"Hi. Nice to meet you."

As if knowing that would happen, I greet him naturally

>Him
Woah there, pretty pretencious of you to assume genders.

"Hello Theodore, want to become the litteral conceptual of luck across the outerverse and help me rule over everything ever, ever™ ?"
I, The Dragon, say to the luck kiddo.

"I feel a change in the cosmic Vibration."

"It was probably a black hole colliding with another or that a cosmic storm was formed, well I wonder how long until someone tries to conquer the world" Edward thought while eating lasagna

@Andykhang
@Overlord775
A well-dressed older-looking man with a full beard and mustache walks up to the two.
"Pardon me, apologies for interrupting, but I just felt a massive amount of warped quantum probability drop to the center of this planet from around this location and I'd like to know if either of you could direct me to whatever being or phenomena is responsible for this."

"Boss we located someone of interest."

"Who?"

"Emperor Frost."

"It must a been months since I last saw him. Give me the location."

"Location sent."

I open a portal to Emperor Frost location. "I saw Akane if you want to say hi." I say after arriving.

@Andykhang
@Overlord775
A well-dressed older-looking man with a full beard and mustache walks up to the two.
"Pardon me, apologies for interrupting, but I just felt a massive amount of warped quantum probability drop to the center of this planet from around this location and I'd like to know if either of you could direct me to whatever being or phenomena is responsible for this."
"Uh, it was me I guess?" I said to him

@Andykhang

"Okay, then come a bit closer."
I respond.

@Roun12

The conversation is taking place inside a protected dimensional void, outside of the game board, outside of infinite dimenions, outside of infinite universes.

So i do hope you understand that this is a private affair and you can't enter.

@Lou_change

The concept of Emperor Frost exists, but it's currently a type 3 Nonexistant, so you can't detect where it is.

Back