• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

Basically he is more support type. He just used buffs and debunks rather than go after the demon
(I'm afraid that teleporting across a 3.5 day distance is not something many of the characters are capable of at all, and certainly not anyone in the group especially considering Enzio was actively buffing and debuffing people against the knight.)

Fine I deleted the post. Enzio is basically waiting for the others right now. He can't do information gathering
(Like, I'm fine with Enzio going to a tavern and doing his own thing after the group is in ol barbarian king's city, hell, you could even have him do a musical number!)

Robin unable to really fight with the others so near the enemy walks next to Enzio.

"So what do you want to do after we get past this guy?" I ask.

"If by party you mean assassins trying to kill us, then sure!" Terevion said, a few Assassins dressed in cold red and black colors using poisoned daggers began circling them

(All right Since I know Zoro is a slow ass motha fu-)

"No." Palaria responded, the knight chuckling at Robin's comment

The knight stared into Palaria's eyes, the girl slowly panicking more and more until the fire went out, the knight dropping aggression

"I will go tell Sigmar in advance your coming, I'll tell you why I stopped you when we all meet." The Knight said and jumped over the wall, of which the gates opened, the knight nowhere to be seen

Palaria dropped onto the ground, breathing heavily, trying to catch her nerves once again

I start to lose my adrenaline causing my illusionary form to quickly fade, a little worry that now anyone could identify me is brushed aside as I go to check on Palaria.

"If by party you mean assassins trying to kill us, then sure!" Terevion said, a few Assassins dressed in cold red and black colors using poisoned daggers began circling them
"Daggers against me? Well I accept the challenge" Alex said while carrying two normal daggers.

Mark created two swords that seemed to be made of obsidian and charged forward.

One assassin went right for Mark's throat, only barely managing to dodge due to Terevion's shot.

Another began smoothly approaching Alex

And the last charged Terevion, who went back to back with Alex "Try not to get yourself killed, lady." Terevion said

(All right Since I know Zoro is a slow ass motha fu-)

"No." Palaria responded, the knight chuckling at Robin's comment

The knight stared into Palaria's eyes, the girl slowly panicking more and more until the fire went out, the knight dropping aggression

"I will go tell Sigmar in advance your coming, I'll tell you why I stopped you when we all meet." The Knight said and jumped over the wall, of which the gates opened, the knight nowhere to be seen

Palaria dropped onto the ground, breathing heavily, trying to catch her nerves once again
Goliath stared at where the knight disappeared, before sighing. Slowly, he approached Palaria, crouching down next to her, wordlessly checking if she was ok alongside the others.

"I... think I'm okay..." Palaria murmured, letting Cain help her up, though she nearly fell twice

"Thanks..." Palaria said to those around her, shaking herself a bit as she summoned a staff that was a silverish wood topped with a white gemstone of some kind

"Well, let's let's into the city, no time like the present, right?"' Palaria asked

(Sorry if it seems like Palaria is being dramatic she's mostly at this point still kinda new to the horrors and fears of actual war lol)

(Nah, I'm fine with it. Makes her seem more "normal" compared to the rest of the group and I like that kinda character lol.)

Cain nodded, still helping Palaria move. "We... Go..." She said, nodding once more.

"Same here," Alex answered as she blocked the enemy's daggers with her own, before she spit in her enemy's eyes and kicked him in the sensitive areas.

Mark thanked his partner with a sign before launching a slash with his left sword, which grew larger and sharper the closer it got to the enemy in an attempt to split it into twos.

"I think we might have to be prepared to retreat it seems we have made a very bad first impression besides our group consists of a Fair folk, an anarchist, and an assassin. We should probably have a plan to escape a fight if needed." I say.

(I think we need someone to remind us how bad conflict is and why we have mostly avoided serious instances.)

"Same here," Alex answered as she blocked the enemy's daggers with her own, before she spit in her enemy's eyes and kicked him in the sensitive areas.

Mark thanked his partner with a sign before launching a slash with his left sword, which grew larger and sharper the closer it got to the enemy in an attempt to split it into twos.
The Assassin didn't seem to be bothered by injury and pain, in a swift movement slashing Alex across the stomach, Terevion forcibly switching sides and took a slash to the arm to put a bullet in the Assassin's head, the poison making a massive burning sensation in the afflicted areas but not having any other side effects, while the Assassin that was previously attacking Terevion trying to slash Alex in the Achilles heel in order to immobilize her

The Assassin blocked the strike, moving in an inhuman way to try and disembowel Mark with both daggers

(HEH. I just realized "David and Goliath", that couldn't have been a mistake lol)
(Yeah lol, the only reason I named him David was because I already made Goliath for this lmao)

"I... think I'm okay..." Palaria murmured, letting Cain help her up, though she nearly fell twice

"Thanks..." Palaria said to those around her, shaking herself a bit as she summoned a staff that was a silverish wood topped with a white gemstone of some kind

"Well, let's let's into the city, no time like the present, right?"' Palaria asked

(Sorry if it seems like Palaria is being dramatic she's mostly at this point still kinda new to the horrors and fears of actual war lol)
Goliath looked at her, before nodding in agreement, slowly moving his way towards the city.

(Yeah lol, the only reason I named him David was because I already made Goliath for this lmao)

Goliath looked at her, before nodding in agreement, slowly moving his way towards the city.
(Don't you mean the other way around? Cause David was waaaaay before I even came up with this RP lol)

The city was booming, soldiers training, fires lit and the buildings were well-insulated, by all means it was a worthy city to live in, a food vendor was out in the streets, selling various meets and strange fruits

Palaria took out a bag from her storage, looking in it "Dammit, only have enough to buy 3 servings..." Palaria murmured

Alex backs away, before saying the next thing.

"Aren't you Human? Well I haven't been for a while" Then a Bright aura surrounds her regenerating and clearing the poison, before she teleports 30 meters into the air.

"MEGA BOLTS!" She screamed as a powerful beam of energy shot from her hand straight towards the assassin's spot.

a few meters away of Mark, the assassin felt his feet being tied by snakes made of darkness that began to bite him

"Palaria eat. Cain no need food..." Cain said, letting Palaria know that she could take the food they bought if she was hungry.

"Hehehe." The Assassin attacking Alex chuckled, acrobatically avoiding the beam of energy, but leaving itself open in the process

The Assassin attacking Mark didn't seem slowed by the snakes at all, on the ground then in the air, it's movements were disorienting to keep track of, but the danger was real as it got only two meters away

(oh shit u right. I meant the other way around lol. All I remember is that I wanted to have both David and Goliath lol.)

The city was booming, soldiers training, fires lit and the buildings were well-insulated, by all means it was a worthy city to live in, a food vendor was out in the streets, selling various meets and strange fruits

Palaria took out a bag from her storage, looking in it "Dammit, only have enough to buy 3 servings..." Palaria murmured
"....Goliath isn't hungry..." the man muttered, though his stomach growled despite his words.

"I am pretty sure we can figure some out later but let's see how much I brought." I say checking my pockets for any money I happened to keep from selling arrowheads as raw material.

(I mean, depends on how much you think you'd have, but I'd say probably like 2 servings? I dunno lol)

"Well, let's go get some food and hope we get enough..." Palaria murmured, walking up to the vendor

"Greetings! What do you like the look of?" The vendor asked, Palaria pointing to a grill of some kind cooking an unknown meat

"I think two of those would be good, with just a normal steak." Palaria said, dumping her money onto the counter

"You came off of a battle and proved yourself to Kaljon, you get two free!" The vendor responded, Palaria's eyes widening

"Hehehe." The Assassin attacking Alex chuckled, acrobatically avoiding the beam of energy, but leaving itself open in the process
Alex launched a Soul Dagger at his enemy as he descended before running to attack with his normal Daggers.
The Assassin attacking Mark didn't seem slowed by the snakes at all, on the ground then in the air, it's movements were disorienting to keep track of, but the danger was real as it got only two meters away
Marcus is unfazed by his enemy and while an amount of darkness covers him like armor, he launches his attack... AoE blast of energy at point blank range.

Both assassins were felled by the siblings at the same time, the red mist fading

"So, we have an hour or so to kill, what are you all feeling?" Terevion asked

(I think that it is more likely one he spent most and tried to make sure the rest stayed safe.)
I hear that and become confused how they knew that.
"Well I feel bad for almost hitting you earlier, how about I get you something anyway." I say to Goliath creating a bone tipped blunt and biting into it for the marrow.

"Got everything a Grand Master knows about Malak, which honestly ain't a ton more then you probably got, but the most important thing is that Malak has a living cult dedicated to achieving his goals, including an individual capable of fighting with Kintoria herself."

"Music man... Over there..." Cain said, pointing to Enzio cause we assumed that Enzio just followed the group since Setsuna didn't narrate anything.

(I think that it is more likely one he spent most and tried to make sure the rest stayed safe.)
I hear that and become confused how they knew that.
"Well I feel bad for almost hitting you earlier, how about I get you something anyway." I say to Goliath creating a bone tipped blunt and biting into it for the marrow.
"...thank....you..." Goliath said, glancing at the man, inwardly glad he could get a meal.

Back