• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising Marvel's Abstracts (Part 2.5 of ?????)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to have a go-ahead, yes, but we also need to find ALL of the character and item pages that are affected by these revisions, so help from other members with checking through all of the listed pages in our Marvel Comics category page would be very appreciated. 🙏
I assembled a list of all the Marvel pages with 2-C, 2-A, and Low 1-C on them. Note that some may be repeated, been already done, not be relevant, or not from Marvel.
2-C
Adam Warlock (Marvel Comics)
Batragon
Beast (Marvel Comics)
Blackheart (Marvel Comics)
Centipor
Cosmo (Marvel)
Cyclops (Marvel Comics)
Daimon Hellstrom (Marvel Comics)
Dr. Edward Richtofen
Drax the Destroyer (Marvel Comics)
Dreadpool
Emma Frost
Executioner (Marvel Comics)
Fecto Forgo
Freya (God of War)
Ghilaron
Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics)
Godzilla (Marvel Comics)
Gorr the God Butcher (Marvel Comics)
Hades (God of War)
Hela (Marvel Comics)
Hope Summers
Hyperion (Avengers)
James Jaspers
Jormungand (Marvel Comics)
Juggernaut (Marvel Comics)
Krollar
Kurse (Marvel Comics)
Lepirax
Loki (Marvel Comics) (Classic)
Magus (Marvel Comics)
Mangog (Marvel Comics)
Marduk Kurios
Mephisto (Marvel Comics)
Mindless Ones (Marvel)
Mjolnir (Marvel Comics)
Old King Thor
Old Man Logan
Onslaught
Pegasus Seiya
Pluto (Marvel Comics)
Red Ronin
Rhiahn
Sabretooth (Marvel Comics)
Satana Hellstrom (Marvel Comics)
Satannish
Seth (Marvel Comics)
Stardust
Surtr (God of War)
The Batman Who Laughs
The Beta-Beast
The Daughters of Oryx
The Fury
Triax
Wakanda (Marvel Comics)
Wolverine (Laura Kinney)
Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
Yetrigar
2-A
Atum (Marvel Comics)
Clea (Marvel Comics)
Cul Borson
Discord
Dormammu (Classic)
Dweller In Darkness
Genis-Vell
Grand Priest (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Hearts
Hope Summers
Iceman (Marvel Comics)
Iron Man (Marvel Comics)
Iron Man Armor Model 38
Jean Grey (Marvel Comics)
Khonshu (Marvel Comics)
Magus (Marvel Comics)
Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
Nick Fury (Marvel Comics)
Nightmare (Marvel Comics)
Seth (Marvel Comics)
Shuma-Gorath
Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern)
Surtur (Marvel Comics)
The Protege
Umar
Low 1-C
Adam Warlock (Marvel Comics)
Avenger (Demon King Nobunaga)
Clea (Marvel Comics)
Dormammu (Classic)
Dweller In Darkness
Genis-Vell
Hope Summers
Iron Man (Marvel Comics)
Iron Man Armor Model 38
Nebula (Marvel Comics)
Shuma-Gorath
Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)
The Batman Who Laughs
Umar

My handclaps for you for you patience.
It wasn't that hard, really. I just copy-pasted everything linking to Marvel's verse page into a list comparison device, then compared it to everything in each of the categories in turn and had the program output the matches.
I also did lists for Low 1-A, 1-A, and High 1-A.
Low 1-A
Celestials (Marvel Comics)
Cosmic Cubes
Death (Marvel Comics)
Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics)
Dormammu (Classic)
Eternity
Galactus (Marvel Comics)
Hank Pym (Marvel Comics)
Infinity (Marvel Comics)
Lord Chaos and Master Order
Nyx (Marvel Comics)
Oblivion (Marvel Comics)
Phoenix Force
Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics)
Thanos (Marvel Comics)
The In-Betweener
The Infinity Stones
The Never Queen
The Protege
Umar
1-A
Death (Marvel Comics)
Eternity
Infinity (Marvel Comics)
Oblivion (Marvel Comics)
The In-Betweener
The Living Tribunal
The Never Queen
High 1-A
Abraxas (Marvel Comics)
Beyonder
Celestials (Marvel Comics)
Chaos King (Marvel Comics)
Death (Marvel Comics)
Eternity
Galactus (Marvel Comics)
Hercules (Marvel Comics)
Infinity (Marvel Comics)
Mister Fantastic
Oblivion (Marvel Comics)
Phoenix Force
The Beyonders
The First Firmament
The In-Betweener
The Living Tribunal
The One Above All
The Ultimate Nullifier
Thor (Marvel Comics)
Those Who Sit Above In Shadow

Curious, based on the revisions, what tier would these armors be (assuming they'll ever get profiles in the future)?

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Armor_Model_70
(Iron God specifically)

Model 72 scales to Hulk when he was fighting Odinforce Thor, so High 1-B

Btw thanks for making Doom's official tier High 1-B instead of 2-A, but his max prep speed scales to Galactus and Uatu so it should be changed from Massively FTL+ to Infinite.

Just a minor change.

Actually, maybe Doom's 1984 Beyonder Key should be merged with the rest of his absorption/prep, since Doom's other High 1-B feats are on that level (or exceed it, in the case of absorbing HoM Scarlet Witch's energy).

What do you think, @Antvasima and @Ultima_Reality?
I am not sure. My apologies.

Well, "all creation" is a generic term that is sometimes used to refer to the local universe, and sometimes to the multiverse, and it was also a summary outside of the actual story.

Well, "all creation" is a generic term that is sometimes used to refer to the local universe, and sometimes to the multiverse, and it was also a summary outside of the actual story.
I moreso mean the fact Eternity's essence is explicitly stated to encompass the whole multiverse a couple lines earlier.

Oh, sorry. My mistake. 🙏

It is probably fine to scale insane Genis-Vel to multiversal Eternity then.

I am not sure. My apologies.
Could you at least just let me change Doom's max prep speed from MFTL+ to Infinite?

Because the High 1-B stuff all scales to Uatu, Moderately Fed Galactus, or HoM Scarlet Witch who is above the Beyonder, all of whom have Infinite speed.

Also, I would like to remove an obsolete match from Doom's profile (aka Doom with prep vs Hyper Sonic), since the latter is only 2-A and thus would be killed by prep Doom breathing too hard.

Could you at least just let me change Doom's max prep speed from MFTL+ to Infinite?

Because the High 1-B stuff all scales to Uatu, Moderately Fed Galactus, or HoM Scarlet Witch who is above the Beyonder, all of whom have Infinite speed.
If the scaling is there and accepted, upgrading Doom's max prep speed should be okay

Btw thanks for making Doom's official tier High 1-B instead of 2-A, but his max prep speed scales to Galactus and Uatu so it should be changed from Massively FTL+ to Infinite.

Just a minor change.

Actually, maybe Doom's 1984 Beyonder Key should be merged with the rest of his absorption/prep, since Doom's other High 1-B feats are on that level (or exceed it, in the case of absorbing HoM Scarlet Witch's energy).

What do you think, @Antvasima and @Ultima_Reality?

Also, I would like to remove an obsolete match from Doom's profile (aka Doom with prep vs Hyper Sonic), since the latter is only 2-A and thus would be killed by prep Doom breathing too hard.
I mean, one of his prep feats is literally him killing a Watcher after being trained by the Marquis of Death for centuries. He wouldn't have been able to do that if he didn't scale speed-wise.
@Deagonx @Elizio33 @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Eficiente @Firestorm808 @PrinceofPein @IdiosyncraticLawyer @Emirp sumitpo

What do you think?

Okay. That is good then.

The Protege is one of the many Marvel Comics pages that need to be updated btw.

On a related note, anyone else think we should all work together after part 3 concludes to improve the P&A for these guys?
Bold of you to think I’m not too lazy to do that

I mean, Dormammu only has about 150 appearances (and Umar only has about 51), so a single person could easily revise both of them. Nightmare is also only about 166 appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back