• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising Marvel's Abstracts (Part 2.5 of ?????)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korvac also needs to be updated, but it's in the middle of a revision that I completely forgot about.

marvel gods are getting a thread of its own for Part 3 by Ultima so best to leave it alone until part 3 drops

Er... Guys, i mean, this reasoning in seth profile isn't about Set(h) the God, it's rather about Set the Elder God.

Seth the egyptian god tried to steal the image of the Elder God, but the serpent across every reality is an aspect of Set actually, no Set(h). I think this justification should just be removed from this profile, and passed on to the real Set. In fact, Ultima has elaborated in past threads on another aspect of the Set (The Elder God) that surpassed the celestials as well (which is the abyss).

Er... Guys, i mean, this reasoning in seth profile isn't about Set(h) the God, it's rather about Set the Elder God.

Seth the egyptian god tried to steal the image of the Elder God, but the serpent across every reality is an aspect of Set actually, no Set(h). I think this justification should just be removed from this profile, and passed on to the real Set. In fact, Ultima has elaborated in past threads on another aspect of the Set (The Elder God) that surpassed the celestials as well (which is the abyss).
Save it for the next part of the CRT, since the gods will be getting new justifications there.

@Ultima_Reality

The speed levels are currently an inconsistent and incoherent mess. Are you willing to check through and try to fix them please?

See here for example:

It should also be noted MJJ isn't a one off entity that showed up in the 80s and his 616 version shows up every now and again.

So, yes, he would scale to the cosmology as is.

Last edited:
So um, yeah:

• Abraxas Arc Franklin does in fact harm Multiversal Eternity when reviving Galactus from his Heart.
  • Him being 'on par' / 'in the same league' / 'on the same level' with The Celestials is not an anti-feat in the slightest. We've seen The Celestials having varying degrees of portrayals throughout Marvel, even High 1-A ones.

Btw, I saw this (from Thor (2020) #32):

bCzbS0A0PXqajYr-9LtS0b0d1NBNEviJ4iDI1PjVr7ZBlDd4Y5eJJJ9DeAB-bP_NIHVZfXGxbfiFVKQy2O10m9JvYU3L9bBgrYkzU5KWkqfRFjzcRqZ7WpdM25SUyNOj0pq1Ilz9Ng=s1600

So it says that magic is "The mystical, invisible transactions that pull and push power like currents through the realms".

When it refers to the realms (aka the 9 realms), it's not referring to Yggdrasil as a whole, right, just those universes?

Btw, I saw this (from Thor (2020) #32):

bCzbS0A0PXqajYr-9LtS0b0d1NBNEviJ4iDI1PjVr7ZBlDd4Y5eJJJ9DeAB-bP_NIHVZfXGxbfiFVKQy2O10m9JvYU3L9bBgrYkzU5KWkqfRFjzcRqZ7WpdM25SUyNOj0pq1Ilz9Ng=s1600

So it says that magic is "The mystical, invisible transactions that pull and push power like currents through the realms".

When it refers to the realms (aka the 9 realms), it's not referring to Yggdrasil as a whole, right, just those universes?
It's Ten Realms, but yup, it seems like it

So um, yeah:

• Abraxas Arc Franklin does in fact harm Multiversal Eternity when reviving Galactus from his Heart.
  • Him being 'on par' / 'in the same league' / 'on the same level' with The Celestials is not an anti-feat in the slightest. We've seen The Celestials having varying degrees of portrayals throughout Marvel, even High 1-A ones.
Links don't work

Also, all High 1-A beings should have resistance to mathematics manipulation and information manipulation.

They exist in pure informational space and are unaffected by it and are also above mathematics as a whole.
I dropped the whole math thing for the moment, if you recall, so, adding Resistance to Mathematics Manipulation can probably come later. The Information thing should only apply to beings of the Mystery.

Overall, those minor details that I missed are for future, smaller, CRTs.

I dropped the whole math thing for the moment, if you recall, so, adding Resistance to Mathematics Manipulation can probably come later. The Information thing should only apply to beings of the Mystery.

I see, makes sense.

Though for math stuff, i know, BUT that was only for tiering, the whole seed that transcends mathematics is still a thing in the comic lore, but anyway i understand if you want to live that out for now.

Btw, I know all the Elder Gods (Set, Chthon, Gaea, etc.) will be High 1-A, but do you plan on making profiles for them in the future?

Also, you said the Chaos Wave (which Chthon scales above) is High 1-A, how is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back