• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising Marvel's Abstracts (Part 2.5 of ?????)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold of you to think I’m not too lazy to do that

I mean, Dormammu only has about 150 appearances (and Umar only has about 51), so a single person could easily revise both of them. Nightmare is also only about 166 appearances.
"Only"

Bold of you to think I’m not too lazy to do that

I mean, Dormammu only has about 150 appearances (and Umar only has about 51), so a single person could easily revise both of them. Nightmare is also only about 166 appearances.
Fair.

Btw, I spoke with Ultima, and Dormammu outside of the DD will be "High 1-B, possibly Low 1-A", and just flat out Low 1-A in the DD.

As for Nightmare...he's gonna be part 3, but from what I found he should be somewhere between Mephisto and Eternity, as he's been compared to both.

Fair.

Btw, I spoke with Ultima, and Dormammu outside of the DD will be "High 1-B, possibly Low 1-A", and just flat out Low 1-A in the DD.

As for Nightmare...he's gonna be part 3, but from what I found he should be somewhere between Mephisto and Eternity, as he's been compared to both.
What is DD?

Really, it’s because I still need to finish my Wonder Woman revision (and my Wolverine revision that’s been on hiatus for a while).

As for Nightmare...he's gonna be part 3, but from what I found he is somewhere between Mephisto and Eternity, as he's been compared to both.
I figured they’re both going to be getting proper justifications in Part 3.

Fair.

Nightmare is comparable to Mephisto and there's a scan saying that his dimension have "so many dimensions that the number is irrational". However, he also have instances where he's comparable to Eternity's M-Body, and this happened more than once. Also, there's a "form" of him amped by the colective unconsciousness where he straight up solos every abstract universal manifestation, so he'll be 1-A in his strongest.

What about Ghost Rider? He should be High 3-A at least when unrestricted due to Doctor Strange believing he can take on WW Hulk no problem and he beat Mephisto in his own realm, which should be High 1-B right?

What about Ghost Rider? He should be High 3-A at least when unrestricted due to Doctor Strange believing he can take on WW Hulk no problem and he beat Mephisto in his own realm, which should be High 1-B right?
Yes, Ghost Rider needs to be edited as well. I’m sure he’ll be mentioned when Ultima makes Part 3, so he just needs a placeholder tier for now.
"During his fight against Genis-Vell in the Microverse (where planets are subatomic-sized) that released enough power to be visible in the regular universe, emerging from it relatively unscathed"

We also have this feat from Sentry, which should be Low 2-C right?
This really isn’t the thread for that.

I think we should start at the last remaining abstracts and them start to talk about the other characters, since the Hell Lords, Fear Lords and Gods will be covered in part 3.

I think the remaining abstract is Protege, which have his P&A and tier extremely dated.

They still need to be given placeholder tiers until then.
True, but Nightmare in particular is tricky for giving a placeholder tier since he has no real AP feats on his profile.

All it mentions is that he's inferior to Dormammu and that he put Eternity to sleep, the latter of which isn't even AP.

IMO we should just scale him for now as comparable to the Dweller in Darkness, who scales to the Phoenix Force and the M'Krann Crystal.
Imo Protege shouldn’t have any keys, he should just be “Varies, up to Low 1-A/1-A
Makes sense.

True, but Nightmare in particular is tricky for giving a placeholder tier since he has no real AP feats on his profile.
I mean, it really doesn’t matter what the placeholder is. I would just give him Low 1-A since the only “scaling” currently on his page is to Eternity, and then his justification can be properly updated in Part 3.

Guys you're literally talking about characters that will be covered in part 3. Please be patient. This thread is only about the god tiers and top tiers.

Found this profile while skimming through the Marvel page

Found this profile while skimming through the Marvel page
i guess nyx should be left for the part 3 as well (since is god and myth stuff), though she already has a good overall scaling above most of the characters here.

Could someone please unlock her profile?

Could someone please unlock her profile?
Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back