• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising Marvel's Abstracts (Part 2.5 of ?????)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

I finished revising that, but would you also be able to open these two pages:

This as well

Thank you!

I finished revising that, but would you also be able to open these two pages:

This as well
Unlocked

I'm going to have to disagree with everything.

Eternity is only 3-D and everything outside of him is 4-D, anything over Low 2-C Marvel is wank and we should delete SCP from the wiki for this reason.

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

Will this be updated?

Will this be updated?
Seems like it already was updated to High 3-A.

God we need to get 2-C back.

The only way I can think of for now is for someone to scale to Mephisto outside of Hell, as Mephisto scales from 3-C to 2-C outside of Hell.

As it happens, Strange and Doom w/ Magic together were able to fight and even stagger/hurt Mephisto with a combined magic attack in Infamous Iron Man #12, though they only banished him with an non-magic attack from Infamous Iron Man Doom's armor and they were likely still inferior to Earth-Mephisto.

Damn, didn't know Iceman can reach High 1-B, the most impressive thing I heard from him was when he froze Hell
I mean, Mephisto in Hell is at least a High 1-B now from matching Moderately Fed Galactus.

About Old King Thor, what exactly should we scale him to?

PLEASE tell me we can scale him to Phoenix Old Man Logan again.

I guess put him at High 3-A for now. Nothing in his current justifications seem higher than that and all we’re doing is changing the outdated tiers.
At least Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Immensely more powerful than Odinforce Thor and at least comparable to if not stronger than Odin, Was able to Trade blows with and knock down Moderately Fed Galactus and matched his Power Cosmic with the Thorforce, Traded blows with King Loki, Oneshot base Gorr on accident while testing his full strength) | At least Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Much stronger than his base form, Oneshot Moderately Fed Galactus) | Multiverse level+, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level (Has the full power of the Phoenix Force. Comparable to Phoenix Force Wolverine. Fought King Doom for 99 years and came out victorious)

The above are his old justifications, IMO he should at least scale above Odinforce Thor since he has the Odinforce but has had millions of extra years with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back