• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising Marvel's Abstracts (Part 2.5 of ?????)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is ultima there have any work on related to knull and god of light? If not, I would like to point out that 8th Cosmos Multi Eternity being high 1a makes Knull and God of Light also high 1a.

WELP.

I'm reading Ghost Rider: Kushala Infinity, and it turns out that the 6 Wands of Watoomb when fully assembled and at full power destroyed one of the previous incarnations of the multiverse.

Last edited:
Soon enough.

Either way: Since the changes appear to have been for the most applied, and the only thing that's left is profiles with placeholder tiers that will be fixed in the next part of the revisions, is it fine to close this thread by now?
Yeah, everyone has pretty much agreed it's fine if we close that.
Is ultima there have any work on related to knull and god of light? If not, I would like to point out that 8th Cosmos Multi Eternity being high 1a makes Knull and God of Light also high 1a.

There's also that scan saying that the number of dimensions of the Dark Dimension is so big it's irrational. It can be used now for High 1-B justification, no?

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏
Not really related to this thread at all but i thought it helps support High 1-B Marvel

Nth man is described as having almost infinite dimensions, describing himself as multi- dimensional.
Also, this is how you should properly link to wiki images:

https://topstrongest.fandom.com/wiki/File:Mark_Gruenwald_(Cosmology).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back