• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the Sub-Rel Minato calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read through the calc stacking thing so many times and I dont see how this is calc stacking, the Raikage has to be at least as fast as Sasuke to blitz him and we know that Sasuke has to be at least as fast as Itachi to blitz him, I am not saying Itachi < Sasuke < Raikage. But Rather Itachi = Sasuke = Raikage. Therefore there is no calc stacking as nothing is being stacked.

I dont believe so. It only scales to the God tiers and Minato. The God tiers are already sub-relavistic. And the timeframes to achieve that was low-balling them.

Bepo4151 said:
Its still stacking m8. Dodo calced this absolutely the same and was rejected because it is stacking
He did not calc it in the same way and he was rejected because it yield relavistic speeds.

For people saying this is calc stacking:

Using one calc to calc something else is in itself not cal stacking. That is literally the point of calcing in the first place.

The first calc is unrelated to the speeds of other characters and uses a timeframe given to us.

The calc of the scene itself uses scaling from The Raikage directly to the very first calc because that is the speed of lightning in Naruto.

In others words it is not calc stacking.

"Using one calc to calc something else is in itself not calc stacking."

That's quite literally textbook calc stacking. The only exceptions would be things like length or weight.

That first sentence is completely useless without the context given in the rest of the entire page. You can not just use one part of an explanation without regarding other things it says.

1st example of calc-stacking from calc-stacking page-

Character A moved so fast that character B couldn't react to him. So character A needs to have crossed the distance until he could be seen by character B again in the time that character B requires to react. Since we know from a calculation how long character B needs to react we can calculate the speed of character A based on that.

This is literally exactly this but the other way around.

Things we know:

The speed of Kirin because we have been given a timeframe which is not an assumption.

That Itachi is fast enough to react to it.

That Sasuke is faster than Itachi.

That Raikage is hilariously faster than Sasuke.

Things we use:

the speed of Lightning.

LordWhis said:
1st example of calc-stacking from calc-stacking page-
Character A moved so fast that character B couldn't react to him. So character A needs to have crossed the distance until he could be seen by character B again in the time that character B requires to react. Since we know from a calculation how long character B needs to react we can calculate the speed of character A based on that.

This is literally exactly this but the other way around.
Totally wrong. I never used any other characters speed to scale off of the raikage.

I used Kirin's speed only.

UMR's only issue with my calc is that it gives higher numbers than expect.

@Rocker or, it could be me showing that the fundamental basis of your argument is flawed.

Alternative I could use the speed of lightning directly.

Average male head height = 0.218m

0.218/73 = 2.98 x10^-3 m

(2.98x10^-3 ) * 23 =0.069m

0.069/440,000 = 1.568 x 10^-7 seconds.

2.13 percent the speed of light.

mach 18591.29 which is still sub-relavistic.

SomebodyData said:
@Rocker or, it could be me showing that the fundamental basis of your argument is flawed.
In what way. If you could point it out that would be great. Because simpky saying you are wrong, does not make me wrong. I could do exactly the same.

I agree with SomebodyData. This is blatant calc stacking, no idea what people are arguing here. And I'll take the words of actual calc members and reliable staff members over someone who doesn't know what calc stacking is.

I'm not just saying you are wrong, I'm pointing out that it is the literal definition of calc stacking.

"Calc stacking refers to the practice of using results from one calculation in order to calculate other feats."

"Using one calc to calc something else is in itself not calc stacking."

Using a previously calculated speed to get a new speed is textbook calc stacking.

What's the basis to use the speed of lightning?

Kaltias said:
Using a previously calculated speed to get a new speed is textbook calc stacking.
What's the basis to use the speed of lightning?
The Raikages synapses has been said to fire at the speed of light according to C. But since he is running lightning style chakra through his network I assume that lightning is the best assumption.

Also sick Itachi reacting to lightning and Raikage being waay faster than him.

I mean it has been implied so damn much. Lightning chakra running through his body, light speed synapses (directly stated) and being faster than someone who actually did react to lightning.

First just means that it has lightning properties (meaning electricity)

Second one isn't related to lightning speed.

Third one isn't really relevant. How fast a character is doesn't influence how we judge their other speed feats. The lightning bolt is the one that needs to follow the criteria of the Lightning Dodging Feats page.

And is he stated to be as fast as the actual lightning bolt?

There is a difference between dodging the lightning bolt and a person empowered by it

I mean, its not like it matters since the god tiers are already sub tel. Still on mobile and without my internet connection so i have tobmake it fast

Raikage feat puts him unquantifiably higher than Mach 2915 Kirin.

• Kishi shows us the height of the Thunder Cloud
  • Kishi tells us how fast lighting is, 1/1000s
  • Kirin is calced by Kepekley23 to be Mach 2915+
By virtue of Ay having feats that make him faster than the previous calc assumed, it has to be looked at again.

On the topic of calc stacking, sure, using the mach 2915+ is calc-stacking. Instead, the accepted speed of lighting on this forum can be used. Ay's feat makes him faster than the accepted speed here, thus, the feat supports lightning fast Ay, no calc stacking here. The result would be low balled. To deny this is a double standard. Bleach speed was down graded due to calc-stacking. Despite having feats of higher speed, Gwynbleiddd's method of using a lower speed their feats put them above was. This is badically the same thing he did, except, it results in Naruto characters getting a lower speed bump than their feats suggest.

Speed of lighting would be the reasonable assumption if the attack was lightning, but it's a punch, iirc. Correct me f I'm wrong.

The real cal howard said:
Speed of lighting would be the reasonable assumption if the attack was lightning, but it's a punch, iirc. Correct me f I'm wrong.
A punch at above the speed of lightning.

The real cal howard said:
  • VsBW accepts Lightning Speed to be Mach 1290+ or something
  • In Naruto, Lightning is calced at Mach 2915+
  • Itachi reacted to it, Sasuke scales to it. Sasuke also has a feat of reacting to it.
  • Ay blitzed a faster Sasuke, making his speed > Mach 2915+.
  • Using Mach 2915 is calc stacking
  • Becausethe feats make him faster than our accepted value via scaling from a calc, we use our value instead. That's a lowball.

Huesito88 said:
The reason we even know the punch is faster than lightning is from a calculation...........
Well, yes just like we know most thing's speed in manga and anime is through calculation.

That's calc stacking then.

Using a previous calculation for a calculation is blatant calc-stacking. It inflates results massively. If you used calc stacking, you would have FTL and High 6-B Luffy, MFTL Final Form Frieza etc.

If we truly were using calc stacking then I am sure we would have beyond light speed Naruto too. I really doubt calc stacking gives FTL Luffy and I dont know about dragonball it already has ridiculous speeds so that is whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back