• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the Sub-Rel Minato calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kepekley23 & UMR

Would you be willing to restart the discussion in the staff forum and invite the rest of the calc group to participate?

Okay. Thank you. Don't forget to lock this one afterwards.

I am not able to help you out with contacting the calc group members though. I am going to bed now.

@rocker: It still took some time for the neural impulse to travel through Minato's nervous system and some time for Minato to think about what to do.

@Ant

I agree with him reacting in the preceding image. That results in Sub-Relativistic, which wouldn't be an outlier.

Wait b4 u close this thread...what about the kunai the Minato threw in order to dodge A's fist? (he had it in his hand and he threw it to dodge)

@Kepekley23

Okay. I am not the best person to make a judgement call about this though. It is better if only the calc group and informed staff members talk about this in another thread.

Minato having sub relativistic reaction shouldn't be an outlier as he has another feat but how will it affect scaling?

LordWhis said:
@rocker: It still took some time for the neural impulse to travel through Minato's nervous system and some time for Minato to think about what to do.
You know that that means that the Raikage is ridiculouly fast to keep up with that at that distance. Not to mention the flying raijin is activated by thought. By someone said to be waaaaay faster than other superhumans.

Databook doesn't say Madara, Sasuke, Naruto and Kaguya Sub-rel or other characters ms+ either that means their speed change to unknown, downgrade or something like that.

AstralKing7 said:
isnt there another sub rel feat instead of this one anyway
Yes, but it was performed by a character much stronger and faster than Minato.

So is anybody interested in starting a new thread with an initial summary of the conclusions so far?

I don't think this requires calc group involvement as of yet. We can't use the original calc, and the current conversation sounds like it is more suited for a content revision thread, with the legitimacy of lightning speed, and determining which speeds to use from which feats, etc.

Well, I personally prefer to keep discussions about calculations on track, without turning them into a chaotic mess.

Well someone edited Minato's page with Kep's calc (inaccurate for reasons stated), but it's possible we can get something from the lunar throw, though we need to address if Raikage is lightning speed in the first place.

Kep added his calc in the profile, since only him [and other presented their opinion] was not enough i removed it.

Rocker1189 said:
Lunar throw? Also Raikage is lightning speed scaling off of Sasuke for fighting Itachi.
We can't use his scaling from Sasuke. That would be calc stacking.

Also, 'Raikage is lightning speed because MHS+ Sasuke' is weird.

Rocker1189 said:
Lunar throw? Also Raikage is lightning speed scaling off of Sasuke for fighting Itachi.
Phone autocorrected kunai oops. And since when was Sasuke lightning speed from fighting Itachi? ƒñö

Itachi reacting to Kirin.

@Gemmy it is not calc stacking since we know that Itachi reacted to lightning Sasuke did not lose to him in speed (literally had a speed shuriken throwing session) and got completely outsped by the Raikage.

Was not fast enough to activate Amaterasu that literally appears on sight.

Also Sasuke outsped Itachi when he was using his Amatersu .

Also we know the timeframe for Kirin and used the height of Cumulus clouds to get its speed so nothing is based off of wonky scaling.

Well we calced Kirin to be mach 2915.

1000m (from cumulus clouds) / (1/1000) = 1,000,000 = mach 2915

Average male head height = 0.218m

0.218/73 = 2.98 x10^-3 m

(2.98x10^-3 ) * 23 =0.069m

0.069/1000000 = 6.89 * 10^-8 seconds.

It is not calc stacking because as I answered above.

We used cumulus clouds for the height of Kirin and we used a given timeframe from the anime. No other calcs come from this even though logically the Raikage should be much faster than that.

Either way I got 4.86 percent of the speed of light which is still sub-relavistic.

Or mach 42428.67

LordWhis said:
Yes but you are still stacking that calc onto this one.
That is not how calc stacking works.... it is not simply using one calc to prove another it is using a calc with no given info from the sourse material itself to prove another.

@rocker:

"Calc stacking refers to the practice of using results from one calculation in order to calculate other feats."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back