• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato (kurama mode edo)>(hashirama edo)

This is my first thread so i am not used to this.

I believe that Minato would win this battle, for the simple fact that he has relativistic speed with the kurama mode, not to mention that in the fourth databook, the raikage (A) using his "jutsu" double lariat with killer b, reached a very close speed to the speed of light. With this information, we must take into account that in the manga (and I believe in the anime as well), the raikage says the following: "now that the fourth hokage has died, I am the fastest man"(i think this wasnt the exactly words he said, but y'all understood i guess)

And if the living minato (obviously base) surpassed this attack that bordered the speed of light, we assume that maybe, even with the Flying Thunder God Technique, his teleport is superior to the speed of light, and that's why I think minato would give speed blitz to hashirama.

If anyone disagrees, please tell me why.

Last edited:
Back