• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 8

"Let me use the hologram projector for a bit. I'll see if I can do something."

I go to the projector and use it to speak to Layla

"Hey, just so you know I'm going to your hideout for a bit. Just letting you know beforehand."

For some reason, Fujin feas like facepaling and/or firing someone. "Hmmm..." She takes some more perfect pictures of the phantasmal beasts in the Garden.

She finishes entering their names into the display, which shows that it's Nicholas' turn first.

"You're up first." She says, taking a seat

The armor can be seen standing in the background with its hand on its face, apparently also projected as part of the hologram.

"Well, okay then, here I go." Nicholas says, picking up a ball and swinging his arm to throw it, the ball punches through a nearby wall and flies off into space at relativistic speeds as it is thrown too early.

@Phoenix & Crusade

Fujin enters the room with Nicholas and Andrew. "I felt the sudden urge to fecepalm, what has happened?"

Why did I know this would happen?

Kyouka gets up and walks to Nicholas

"You gotta hold back a bit, you can't throw it full force otherwise that happens."

"You are naive to a fault, Andrew. She wants you dead." The armor says, Fujin hearing all of this.

"Oh, uh, sorry, I'll fix that." He fires a small, matter restoring beam at the wall, repairing the hole.

"How about you show me then?" He asks.

"I doubt it. It'd be best if you came inside, your real selves preferably. There's no need to rush anything, is there?" Jonathan says, smiling.

The armor goes up to the projection area.

"Know that I'm not the one who put them up to this." It states.

A robotic body of Nicholas, appearing identical to him in every way exits a portal nearby in the lab.

"I'll go with you, might as well see this disaster with my own eyes." he says.

"Sure, just watch."

Kyouka grabs a ball and holds back enough that the ball travels at a normal speed.

She winds up and rolls it towards the pins, knocking over 5 of them

Man I suck.

"You see how to do it now?" She asks

Lab Nicholas sighs. "Well, it's not like I could stop you either way. Though I have distinct feeling that you'll make this situation worse." A portal appears in front of them leading to an area relatively near Layla's base, but not right next to it.

"I do, thank you." Nicholas answers Kyouka, he picks up a different ball winds up and throws it, knocking over all 10 pins.

Fujin enters the portal and then facepalms at Andrew's bluntness. "Oh well, at least it'll make some good News..." She starts recording.

"Good job, you learn fast." Kyouka says while clapping

She grabs another ball and winds up, rolling it down the lane and also bowling a strike

Why is everyone suddenly gravitating towards this place

I sign, simply making sure to keep track of everyone as well as possible. Tiro is back as well, but I don't know what he would even want here. He doesn't seem like the kind of person to join Layla......

"Ah, so you're Andrew, right?" Jonathan who was at the door answers.

"I'm sure Layla would love to speak to you." He says as a massive grin forms on his face.

................I'm not going out there.

I'll just stay submerged in the deeper parts of my base where no one can find me.

"She's hiding deeper inside, go on in." Jonathan says, the massive grin still remaining.

Lab Nicholas finally exits through the portal, he decides to hang back for now.

Nicholas picks up another ball and rolls a strike as before. "This is fun, my analytical skills make it really easy though" He comments.

Oh hey, it's that guy from that one time.

I turn back to the clone.

"Anyways, if you want to meet Amy so badly, you should do it in person."

@Dragon Dilma than noticed Silas saying that to the clone, Dilma than gets out of the hiding and goes towards them

"Looks like they know that we are here, i will talk to Amy, if you don't want to go, you can stay here cutie"

Dilma says as she deactivates her cloathing device and goes towards the entrance, going direct into Silas

"Hey, i don't think that we know each other, my name is Dilma, what is yours?"

Dilma says as she extends her hand to Silas

Dilma shakes his hand "Hi Silas, i am sure that you heard the clone talking, if it isn't to much to ask, i wish to talk with Amy"

"Well, I'm glad you're having fun too. Shame you can't suppress your analytical skills though."

Kyouka rolls a ball and knocks over 8 pins

"Amy sure is a popular one." Jonathan comments as he follows Andrew deeper into the base.

"Hmm. I'll give it a try." Nicholas stares blankly for a second before throwing the ball. It knocks over 7 pins.

"Well, there is no reason in lying. I want to talk about her current state, i think that you know it, the selfless attitudes and all"

Back