• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 8

I note an energy signature in Atlanta, similar to that of others.

Considering that I'm busy, I decide to send a copy where the person appeared.

@Why

A red-haired man in jeans and a white shirt approaches you.

"Another summoned by the Entity, what is your name?"

"Oh..." Kyouka says, a bit embarrassed

"Like I said I'm sorry if I upset you, I was drunk and not thinking straight." She blurts out

"I'm not upset or anything, actually. It felt very... human." He replies.

An armor exits a portal near the newly summoned person.

"Greetings, one that has been summoned here."

A clone enters next to the summoned, next to the armour, interrupting it. "Greetings there, want to help us kill somebody. We'll explain the whole situation in a way so that your presumably simple mind can understand"

"What the hell are you doing? That is not the way to greet someone. All I wanted to offer was a safe place for them to live and do what they wish." The armor replies, sounding somewhat unhappy with the clone.

Sapheram looks at his surroundings.

This again...

Then strange people appear near him and immediately start talking to him.

"Ethan. My name is Ethan. And you are?" he says to them.

"My name is Nicholas Phoenix. I apologize for what that one said. We're people that have been summoned like you, we've been in this world for a while now and were monitoring to see if others appear. So, well, if you need anything, feel free to ask, the world isn't in a great state now though." The armor explains.

"My name is Crunkledunk, or a clone thereof. How do you do?"

@Divine the clone speaks telepathically to you "I'm just trying to help too"

"You're not helping by treating people like they're lesser than you." He answers telepathically.

"I suppose that I did, yes." Nicholas answers Kyouka.

"It will return, this I am certain of." An armor says to Andrew.

"Anyway, so I assume your quite confused. We follow a few categories here in the ways we were summoned. First is that you were a normal person who has been granted great powers, you were a mightier being who have lost a lot of their power, and people who are approximately the same. Which one are you?"

@Why

I sigh.

"Forgive the behavior of these two, one is an asocial alienated and the other a mad egomaniacal scientist ... and anyway my name is Megalith"

So things are different here after all.

"Approximately the same. Well it was nice to meet you guys. I'm going to the nearest restaurant now." Sapheram says.

My senses show me... a new guy is teleported, and immediatly 3 people are already surrounding him. These guys don't waste even a second.

In other news, i wasn't expecting Nicholas to be making a move here. Character development.

"Well, alright then. If you ever need help or a place to stay, look for the giant sky fortress." The armor says before leaving through a portal.

"That's good, glad you liked it. I mean I'm happy you aren't upset by it." She says

"Anyway uhh, the bird recorded that didn't she? Do you not have any issues with that?"

@Divine "Fine, I'm sorry. I get carried away a little bit I suppose"

"Yeah, haven't you noticed the lack of people? Anyways, I could bring you to a restaurant Ethan" Crunkledunk politely suggests

"Got it." Sapheram says.

No service huh? Well Nicholas did say that the world isn't in a good state right now. Well that's how it always goes. Well I guess I'll get some nourishment without paying then.

Sapheram passes a closed bar. He teleports inside grabs a beer bottle and sits down.

"Cheers."

@WHY Crunkledunk teleports next to you. "Seriously though, you get transported to a new world with likely a power change and your first instinct is to go to a bar? Have you done this before?"

@Dragon

"You wanted to know about my plans for Ramesses II, right? Well just watch. I'm sure he'd like to know as well."

The recently Rise-efied pharaoh stares blankly at us from the center of the room.

"With the corpses Eike naturally provides, I'm able to constantly grow my own army of risen soldiers. Since I have more important things to do, I'll need someone to lead those armies."

Ramesses groans.

"Of course, while he's in this state I won't be able to use his leadership skills to their fullest. That's why I have to do a few more procedures to bring out the ancient king's potential. I've removed his sense of pain for that purpose."

I produce a scroll and smear some of the mummy's DNA on it.

It's nice to have a witness for your experiments sometimes.

"The Impure World Reincarnation technique requires a living body as a vessel. He'll be grateful to have his body and soul once again in the same vessel don't you think?"

Ramesses' Risen body is encased in ash, subsequently returning him to the appearance of his glory days.

I give him a curse mark, injecting some of my blood and magic into him at the same time.

He gives me a confused yet fittingly regal look despite the circumstances.

"It might take him some time to fully acclimate to the situation." I think aloud.

He ignores me, gazing at Silas in the same way, then his own body, and in time at his surroundings.

@Why

My copy teleports next to Ethan.

"Here, enjoy it," he exclaims, creating a real illusion of a dish with a steaming steak and potatoes, along with a fork and a knife.

"Indeed, we will have to prepare to deal with it, perhaps the fortress will be able to help in that regard." The armor answers Andrew.

"It was interesting. Anyways, as for Fujin, well, her affinity for news is such that I doubt I could've stopped her. She's already made up for it by reporting on the Network though." Nicholas explains.

News of the existence of The Network would have spread by now, the first stations connecting to it having been built. At first, the scientists and governments would come, though later others who either were entranced by the idea or simply felt they wished to leave Earth would begin utilizing it. Network Connection Stations were built in many central world cities.

@Faruel, Tago

"Ah, thanks." Sapheram says while giving Megalith a beer bottle.

"Well then. Cheers to another summoning!" He says before he starts eating.

Crunkledunk downs the beer bottle in a single gulp. "You've got anymore?" He asks confidently (and slurry)

"I understand that she made up for it, but won't rumors spread? You aren't upset by that at all?"

The Divine Phoenix said:
News of the existence of The Network would have spread by now.
Sponsored by the Beach King. Be excited everyone, this is the first interstellar beach ever made!

"Are you? I don't think most people across the world know of us two specifically that well. Mind you, I'd prefer her not to spread private moments like that, but it's not that upsetting to me." He answers.

Drite77 said:
"Well, that is some bad downside, but i hope that we don't need to fight them, we are just there to talk with Amy"
Dilma says to the Pyromancer
"Hope it too."

The two woman's then continue their travel, eventually arrive a few kilometers from Layas' base.

"Ok Dilma, we have three options:

1. Sneak in

2. Contact Amy and ask her to meet us outside.

3. Politely ask to be let in.

Which one does sounds better to you, or have you an idea of your own ?"

The fire mage asks the support mage.

@Why

The copy puts the bottle on the counter.

"So, considering that now you have powers ... what are you going to do? Do you have a particular purpose?"

"Yeah I guess you're right. I sort of wish she didn't record it but at least no one knows us here." She replies

@Tago, Faruel

"Yes there's enough for an entire day! You seem a bit tipsy though." Spaheram tells Crunkledunk.

"Me? I'm going to make the best out of this and make sure to enjoy myself. I have no plans currently." He then says to Megalith.

Back