• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 8

"Maybe option 3? I feel like that if we try to sneak out, that may end bad, and Amy may not follow what we tell her"

The white mage answers the flame spell caster

"If that was done back in my world, I'd have been a bit more angry. I would've appreciated if she didn't intrude on private moments, but it is what it is." Nicholas shrugs.

"The Network has begun operations by now, by the way, I reserved a few areas for private transport for the this Garden. Is there anywhere you'd want to take this thing?" He asks.

@Drite

"We'll go with that then, I'll send in a clone. "

Ruby then creates a Mist Flame clone of herself in front of Laylas' base and makes her knock on it's door/equivalent of a door.

@Ed's hideout

Knocking noises

"I don't have anywhere in particular I want to bring it, no. I guess the moon would be interesting though, like the beach king mentioned that one time. Although that might make it hard for others to reach us." Kyouka responds

"Did you have anywhere you wanted to take the Garden?"

"Well, the others here should be able to reach us, besides if they need to, I can configure The Network to take them here, so if you want, we can go to the Moon. Although, would that not interfere with me getting to understand humans better?" Nicholas ponders.

Crunkledunk has now fracked a solar system of planets and is now working on using the minerals to form an indestructible substance

@Tago, Faruel

"Cheer up, my friend. Think about how many wonders the universe holds and how many adventures are out there! There's something for everyone. It's impossible to hate everything. You just need to keep your eyes and mind open." Sapheram says to Crunkledunk.

"Nothing is interesting, I hate the cursed universe, it hates me and I hate myself" Crunkledunk responds glumly.

Sapheram puts down his drink.

"What nonsense. Go put that big brain of yours to use. There's things yet to be discovered even by you. And if you hate yourself you need to get working at that. Hating yourself is so incredibly useless and only results in a downward spiral. Go change what you hate about yourself."

"Oh you're right. In that case we should keep it here on Earth. Maybe we can take it around to different cities so that we can head down and you can experience different human past times."

"I mess up everything, I'm always inferior and I always do the bad thing. There is no hope in the universe for me, I'll just continue failing and failing and failing and failing and it will just encourage that" Crunkledunk mumbles for a bit and then dozes off

@Tago, Faruel

"I like to call it life experience. Anyway you and your friends should talk with him. And yes I would like to see something interesting." Sapheram says to Megalith.

"Maybe, although taking this thing to human cities would likely lead to mass panic." Nicholas replies.

"Seems we've got guests." Jonathan comments.

Looks like we have visitors.

I wave to Ramses and Layla before heading through the hideout to the door.

"I'm going to go see who it is."

After I reach the door, I open it to see a redhead.

Well, I say redhead, but her hair is more pink than red. She smells like fire.

I smile.

"Hello, this is Commandment Industries, what can I do for you today?"

"Yeah, which is why we will have to either keep it a fair distance away or cloak it before we head into cities."

"One of the devices I installed could cloak it, though of course we'd still need to be careful not to smash into anything." He replies

"Certainly." The armor answers Andrew.

"I wanted to speak with Layla, since it seems she holds a bit of a grudge, but I'm not sure if that's the best idea since she seems to be more than a little angry at me. I was wondering what you thought of that and if you had any advice."

@Why

The copy puts a hand on the counter and then teleports Crunkledunk and Ethan to the Manticore.

Ethan can see a ten-meter high golem in front of him, removing his hands from a control panel.

"Mh, the creature has disappeared," I whisper.

"I see. I had a feeling that someone was coming. They shouldn't be of any harm, though."

I simply watch Silas and them

"Ok so we can cloak the Garden, good. Did you have anything you wanted to do in particular? If not I could pick some activites for us to try."

After weaponizing 30% of the surface of the moom into a giant wall of powerful weapons and hinding that from normal eyes, i fly back to the Garden, where Kyouka and Nicholas are still flirting. Beaches really are beautiful.

I uncorrupt my Soul Gem and drop. Following to India, i follow the traces of bodies Eike left behind. I have an idea, but it's best i don't put it into action now. For the moment, i help the goverment clean it up, while calming the population with sweet Beach power.

Ramesses begins speaking in his own language. "Where am I?" and "Who are you?", things of that nature. I'm able to understand the gist of what he's saying due to a combination of reading his mind and knowledge of the modernized Coptic language. The more we converse the better my grasp of his own language becomes... and vice versa! Despite my speaking into his mind for only a few moments, he's able to adapt to the foreign language immediately. I make sure to give him as much material to work with as possible while giving him a brief history of Egypt and the world after his death.

"I see. And you want me to command your armies then? Your plan is to use my skills to make your own nation as prosperous as mine once was."

"I might have used different words, but that's the general idea." I respond.

He laughs.

"My mere presence alone denotes the return of my grand empire. All you would have needed to benefit is to be on my side. As the one who revived me to begin with, it is already granted."

I get what he's trying to say. I smile.

"Then take this. The Commandment of Piety represents a fraction of my power. It should be useful to you during your conquest."

"I gladly accept." he answers, bringing the orb into himself.

Now then.

"It appears I have some visitors, come along if you like."

I phase through the hideout in the direction of Silas.

"I don't really think I'm the best to give advice about human relationships. While I could certainly arrange a way for you two to talk, well, you saw how that ended last time" The armor says to Andrew.

"I think I'd rather you pick." Nicholas says.

Jonathan approaches the door.

"Amy? Well, she's right inside, I'm sure Layla wouldn't mind you talking with her as long as you don't cause trouble."

"Ok then, how about bowling? People like that, oh or maybe karaoke, actually maybe we can do both."

"Given the situation, it's unlikely you'll get rid of tension, but if you want to give another try at convincing Layla, you can do so if you want. I doubt it'll help, so you may have to think of a different approach." The armor answers.

"Whichever one you think is best. We can do both, sounds interesting." Nicholas replies.

"Ok, let's go bowling first then." Kyouka says as she activates the cloaking devices on the Garden and flies it to Foshan

"Let's get off the fortress and go to the bowling alley."

"I wonder if you're in love with her..." The armor says, pausing a bit.

"The hologram projector will just make her angry that you're not there for her to kill, going there in person will, of course, make her try and kill you, though maybe you can survive long enough to convince her to not hate you as much. She'd probably ask something fairly big of you in exchange though." It states.

"China. Well, alright then. Let's go." Nicholas replies.

"Uh.................... I have no idea how to respond to that first part so I'm going to pretend I didn't hear it. I'll think about those options for a bit then."

After doing my best to help índia, i follow towards Egypt and locate the incredibely obvious hideout of... someone. Probably the woman Eike was working with... Layla, i think?

Well, whatever the case, i'm not bursting in, because that would be dumb. Instead, i'll watch it for a while. Maybe one of them will detect me.

Kyouka locates a bowling alley and heads down there with Nicholas

"Do you know how to play?" She asks, after reserving a lane for the two of them

"Of course." He replies.

"Well, as you wish. If you require my aid again, ask. Don't just run in there without warning though." The armor answers.

Back