• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 8

Kyouka nods in agreement

"Is anyone against taking it? If not I'll bring it to Vegas."

"I have a plan that involves the Manticore Zealot, when a message comes to you ... you must immediately remove the garden from Las Vegas"

"Ok, let's return to the Garden then, I'll move it away when you give the warning Megalith."

The connecting portal to the Garden is still there and active.

"The creature appears to be connected to something higher, that is all I could decipher now. Knowing these enemies, I would be careful about engaging them directly." Nicholas says as he steps through the connecting portal back to his lab in the Garden. He briefly glances at his newest armor.

Should I? No, not yet. He concludes.

Several armors and robotic bodies surround the fortress, ready to engage, the weapons made previously are all ready to fire.

I go through the portal and then teleport to Manticore Zealot.

Arriving at the control room I turn on the screens, framing the creature.

My arms are transformed, connecting me to the Manticore.

I load the antimatter beam while using Pakari to enhance it.

A message arrives at the garden.

"It will take me a while to load the shot, make sure you weaken the monster first ... and be careful"

The odd creature begins making noise, screeching and screaming, it's bloodlust being clear. It begins glowing a bright red begins to release large amounts of red energy.

The Garden arrives near the location of the creature as Kyouka enters the portal. She ensures it stays at a significant enough altitude that the creature shouldn't be able to reach them.

"Ok so what's the plan? Do we just launch everything we have?" She asks

"Well, the goal is to eliminate this creature. Maybe this'll show the humans that this fortress isn't dangerous to them. Throw whatever you can, the defenses I added should be under your control now, I'll bring in some of my own as well." Nicholas replies.

A large portal, as well as several smaller ones open near the Garden, aside from the armors and robotic bodies, a large ship and smaller ships have now arrived to aid in battle. The smaller ships fly towards the Challenger to engage it directly, whereas the larger one fires repeated volleys of energy from its cannons. The armors are on standby for counterattacks.

"Understood."

Kyouka sends a large swarm of dragon tooth warriors off of the edge of the Garden, and has them charge at the creature. Meanwhile she fires off some magic cannons from the fortress towards the creature.

I took some liberties with the Garden. With a snap of my fingers, a giant, skyscrapper sized railgun comes out of it, shooting massive bullets towards the thing.

Crunkledunk sends an unbelievable amount of Crunkle clones down to the challenger. Firing different types of blasts at it to se what it is immune to and what it is weak to. If it is unable to resist EE then that is what the Crunkle clones mainly use

[Just letting everyone know, this will be on break, either for a short period of time or a longer hiatus due to various outside factors. I felt I should let those of you not on discord know. Don't worry, I'll be doing everything in my power to get this running again, but right now that's not much.]

[Imagine needing the GM do to stuff ovo]

@Drite

Ruby nods in agreement, as she grows 2 pairs of white wings and then starts flying, leading the way towards the location Amy is at.

[Sucks to be them owo. BTW, you still need to answer Phoenix sweetie, he is in amazon. And i guess that we won't activate the stealth mechanism?]

Dilma closely follows Amy

I awkwardly take the gun and shove it into my cloak somewhere.

"A giant monster appeared in Las Vegas. It looks like Nicholas and the others are fighting it." I say, nonchalantly.

Ruby turns towards Dilma mid-flight to Egypt.

By the way, we should activate our concelement devices now.

She telephatically says to the white mage, as she then activates her clocking tech item by pressing the button on it.

[By the way, forgot to say it earlier, but she made herself a red t-shirt with Mist Flames]

@Pheonix

[Mind reposting?]

"Oh, i suppose that it is somthing that Nicholas made. Good grief, pretty sure that the guy can just create a device that could manipulate our fate at this point"

Dilma says as she activates the device

"Well, at least we are safe to invade their domain without complications"

"I have things to do, so call out if you need me. I'll trust Amy to you two for the time being."

I start to sink deeper into my base and beckon for Silas to follow me.

"Let's hope he can't, there being someone that can manipulate my fate would be terrifying."

Ruby responds.

"Anyway, a thing you must know about the devices, they will stop working if we attacks someone, so keep that in mind."

The fiery girl informs Dilma, then she continues flying foward, continuing the travel to Egypt.

Nicholas approaches Kyouka in the fortress.

"Since we're not engaging this thing directly, do you want to talk to pass the time?" He asks.

"Well, now that those two are off, what do you intend to do next?" Jonathan asks Eike.

While the fight is occurring Crunkledunk has started fracking planets.

@Divine "you were telling me about some soul abilities Eike possessed weren't you? Could you elaborate on those?"

"Well, in regards to the whole, human, thing, I wanted to ask you what your goals are, rather than analyzing what they could be." Nicholas answers Kyouka.

Elsewhere, an armor teleports itself and Crunkledunk.

"Well, the ability I spoke of was in the form of bullets that manipulate probability to hit their opponent no matter what, these bullets cause your soul, specifically your magic circuits, to tear itself apart from the inside out. If one is to face Eike, they would have to prepare for this." The armor explains.

"I guess I just want to see how everything plays out right now. Considering we aren't exaxtly well liked, Layla's group exists, and the challengers exist, I just want to see where it all leads for now, maybe find out how and why we are here." Kyouka responds

"But another important thing right now is keeping the promise I made, meaning I have to help you feel more like a human, so that's a goal of mine too."

"Well, that is some bad downside, but i hope that we don't need to fight them, we are just there to talk with Amy"

Dilma says to the Pyromancer

The being releases a large wave of energy, turning everything that came after it into a odd gray sludge. It begins to glow blue, but before it does anything, it tilts its head as if hearing something, and disappears in a flash of white light.

Crunkledunk opens a portal under the sludge and gets it examined in his lab "Well this is going to be a problem"

Sapheram finds himself in Atlanta and is given knowledge of his powers.

[The barrier has already been lowered btw]

Some of the sludge is also carefully retrieved by an armor of Nicholas and transported to a secure facility.

"I suppose it's gone for now." Nicholas says, his main battleship returning back to the portal.

"I'm thankful for your help, Kyouka, really, I am." He then says.

"I did also sort of want to discuss what happened at the bar..."

Back