• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 8

"It took some time planning for it, but the construction itself was rather quick, once I had the portal modules finished." He answers Andrew before turning to the Beach King.

"Well, I was thinking of asking you to help with revealing this place in a way that won't shock or scare people."

"Each of us have our own projects, Crunkledunk. I would be willing to aid in yours as well." Nicholas says.

@Drite

Ruby is kinda supprised by the sudden shift of tone.

"You can ask me any amount of favors you want Dilma."

Is her responce

"Sure, i'd be willing to. The people love me and the beaches, so i'm sure i can pull something. Also, this place is now the first interstellar beach. Congratulations."

After entering the portal I observe what happens.

"Magnificent, we've been here for less than two days and we're already colonizing other planets ...", I murmur.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Oh, I see. A blade, forged in ore from the highest mountains that absorbs the power of the sun onto itself. It has sliced off the head of countless demons and saved many lives. It was once wielded by a warrior of kindness, whose skill let him become indistinguishable from the world itself. Is that an apt description?"
[Reposting for Exodus]
"Alright. "I"'ll do my best. It may take some time though."

Murmurs become audible from within a few of the bodies. I reach into one of them, pulling out a very large revolver with an eye and mouth.

"My my, you intend to spread me around, don't you? Smart move, really. But, you've neglected your duties, am I correct? We have much catching up to do."

It says, in a voice that is neither female nor male.

"Well, I have now created a separate dimension, not much in there at the moment but you can have a look."Crunkledunk opens a portal to a black void. "It can be a good escaping area as well as a slightly less penetrable prison for our greatest foes." Crunkledunk creates a portal to an empty void. "I also have made a fairly simple device-essentially do,etching that gives you an aura of unpredictability, using nanobot interference in the brain of your enemy and cutting them off from any supernatural means of accuracy. You can each take one" Crunkledunk passes golden circular badges to everyone-each one possess' an engravement of his face on. "I have other plans, but this is the furthest I've gotten so far. So er, do t be disappointed" Crunkledunk says displaying a relative amount of modesty

@Overlord

"You see... do you remember that girl with Purple hair? The one who changed her humanity? Well, apparently, my words did something to her, she kinda that thinked for a minute, and well, i would like to see how she is. I can see you not going with me, but i just wanted to see how's her situation"

Dilma saided, still with a serious tone

"Not bad at all. It certainly could be useful, though you likely understand such unpredictability won't do much against someone like myself, or Jonathan for that matter, you probably know about him now, don't you?" Nicholas comments.

"I too have more than a few other projects, I'll reveal them as they come up, I suppose. I appreciate the help, everyone."

"What an interesting weapon." Jonathan comments upon seeing what Eike is doing.

"Well, regardless of circumstance, you all are welcome to this place whenever needed and I'd like to make the announcement of this place soon. There is a different issue we must discuss though, would you prefer to do so here or in the apartment?" Nicholas asks.

"Yeah I understand. Actually Nicholas I, er, might have wanted your help on weaponising the dimension, being able to shoot it and all."

"That can certainly be done, Crunkledunk, I will get to work on that while we discuss things." He replies.

"There's actually two issues to discuss. One is of Eike, who killed millions in India and stole their souls, and the other is of the next Challenger."

@Drite

"Well, let's go to Amy then, I just have the right tool to find her too. "

Ruby responds, as she then pulls out the planetary detection device Nicholas had gave her a while ago.

I show a surprised expression and then connect to every website that shows relevant news in India.

I dwell on an amateur video.

"Oh ... he made a massacre," I whisper.

Kyouka listens, somehow not surprised at this news

"Another challenger and Eike murdering scores of people... so just like last time."

"I suggest you three take one as well, and distribute the rest as you desire. They're talkative, but useful. Nicholas and Co. are likely discussing us as we speak, and I remember seeing that bird girl, Fujin, recording me."

I facepalm.

"Well shit, that's dissapointing. I didn't exactly expect him to just murder one thousandth of India. Imagine how many beaches he stained..."

I take my hand out of my face.

"What's this about another Challenger though? I kind of missed most of the first one, so i lack a bit of context here."

"Well, the previous one was meant to exterminate Selfishness, I have not investigated the next much. As for Eike, he is very dangerous, I would have to work on your bodies to protect you against his weapons if we were to face him in combat." Nicholas explains.

"You don't have to tell me." Jonathan says, picking up one of the guns.

"That was quite the show you made there." He then comments.

@Drite

"It should be able to"

The fire magician responds.

The device shows that Amy is in Egypt, alongside 3 other people.

@Overlord

"Oh, you are full of surprises, aren't you cutie~?"

Dilma says as she kisses Ruby's cheek

"Well, we need to be on guard, i don't know who she is with. It could be that weird guy who likes killing or that dealer"

Dilma says while looking at the device

Ruby smiles at being kissed.

"Yep, we'll have to stay on our guard"

She nods in agreement while looking at the device too.

"Well, the process would involve tampering with your souls, Kyouka's help would likely be useful, though I won't force it on you if you do not wish to, or give you time to think if you want." Nicholas states.

Charley Despo can be seen patrolling Las Vegas. Due to the mass riots, he does't want to be seen by others, but as many worlds can attest to, Las Vegas never stops doing what it does best. Before he can continue his patrol however, a large, chaotic figure appears before him from out of nowhere. Before he can say a word, he is subjected to a massive explosion, leaving behind nothing. Las Vegas is reduced to a smoldering crater

"Apologies, that will have to wait. It seems a large explosion has occurred, reducing Las Vegas to nothing. It seems we've found who we were looking for." Nicholas says, projecting a direct feed of the figure to everyone as a hologram.

@Overlord

"Ok, let's get going to there, the faster we do this, the faster we can do other things"

Dilma says as she invokes her Persona, who is carrying Dilma on her back

"Give me a second." A few screens appear around Nicholas, looking at the creature from various angles, he attempts to analyze it to the best of his capability.

"Do you want to take the fortress or to attack normally?" He asks while analyzing.

"That's up to you guys, I'll send the fortress there if you guys want or I can leave it where it is."

Back