• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 13

Dilma picks the Pyromancer's hand and kiss it

"Well, if you are finished with the meal, we can do it right now"

She gets up as swell

"Yay !"

The pyromancer says entusiastically, as she then then point with her right arm and hand towards one of the corners of the house, the left-upper one to be specific.

"Let's make it there."

Ruby nods, as she uses mist flame to create a pile of brick, mortal in a vase, and also furniture, including a double bed, a closet, two square drawers, two lamps and a large blue carpet, because building a house is fun but she's isn't making that kind of stuff in a bigillion years.

"Alright, let's start with the placement of the bed"

Dilma says as she picks the bed and take it to the corner that Ruby pointed to, where she put the bed next to the wall

"Is this good or do you want another place to put the bed?"

"Oh I'm not going to change humanity. I'll simply cut out the rot. Nothing about your average human will change. They'll still make mistakes, they'll still grow and learn. I will simply remove the obstacles that get in the way of growth, those that don't do anything but make mistakes."

The plague doctor had finished its cup of tea and put it on a table.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have places to go."

@Drite

Ruby puts makes a square with the thumbs and index finger of her hands, looking the bed throught it.

"Mmmmh, move it more to the right."

She says.

"Not exactly sold on the mass scale infringing of free will that you're proposing, even if it only applies to some, good intentions or no." Nicholas states firmly.

"And what of the other powered individuals? What would you do with them?" He asks.

A moment after this, a gunshot can be heard, a nearby vial shatters.

"Oh please, do you really think that just getting rid of some negative emotions will achieve anything? No, humanity needs a leader, a firm hand to guide them down the correct path and few are deserving of such a title more than I. That is the only way this or any society will succeed." A voice echoes throughout the room, Jonathan appears in the corner of the room.

"Tch. You." Nicholas replies.

"So, have you decided yet?" Jonathan asks in a seemingly mocking tone.

"How annoying..." The Nicholas on the Challenger ship says to himself.

"They seem to know quite a bit about what had happened to me before, that aside, Jonathan is there too now. Mostly just talking now, but there is something he wants." He continues.

"I care little for that. If a good leader is established that's great, but in my experience all worlds that underwent my treatment bloomed.", it raponds to Jonathan, "As for the powered individuals, well... That depends on the individual in question." it answers Nicholas' last question.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't break my belongings however." To Jonathan again.

"WAIT WHAT!" Crunkledunk drops everything he was working on and seems to teleport away. Back on earth, a strange shadow blocks out the sun- from further observation it appears to be a giant cluster of extremely angry men. "You- you, little" all of them mutter.

Kyouka sighs after seeing Crunkle teleport away

"So what were you planning on doing about them?" She asks Nicholas

"And that's my queue to depart. You're wasting your time there, doctor. Naively believing humans can be saved this way." Jonathan replies before turning to Nicholas.

"1 hour. I'll be waiting." He says calmly, before vanishing in something akin to a flash of dark lightning.

Nicholas sighs, the shattered vial seems to repair itself.

"I'm done here, I'll just let you know you're taking a massive risk with this world, especially the other powered individuals and dealing with them, one that could well lead to your total destruction. I won't stop you from solving people's problems, but I'd rather you not interfere with people's emotions en masse. Either way, my final gift for this world is completed. If you need something from me, find the flying fortress." Nicholas then also departs, in a significantly less spectacular fashion.

The Nicholas on the ship looks at Kyouka.

"I'm unsure. The woman I may allow to continue, as her interference is limited. As for Jonathan however. He challenged me to a duel." He says, showing the hologram projector he had previously retrieved.

"Greetings Nicholas, I take it you know what this is about. To put it simply, I have a challenge for you. We are to face another in a duel. The first to submit, lose consciousness or die, loses. If I win, you will join my cause and help me rule the Earth, if I lose, I will leave the Earth to develop as you wish and cease my pursuit of you. I have created a device that will enforce these rules upon the two of us, you will be able to check it for tampering if you wish, but I assure you there was none. There will be no outside interference of any kind permitted, only our own wits and abilities." The hologram goes.

"Coward" Crunkledunk mutters to himself as he teleports back onto the ship. "Well, I think we can tell who he is most interested in, all this time and he only talked to me once..."

"I was expecting something different. Either way, I know of the circumstances between you and Layla, but they can be ignored for the time being. I have some news that needs to be delivered to the world. You can take care of it, can't you?"

"I do. This'll put this pointless rivalry to rest once and for all. Unlike him, I have something, and someone, to fight for. I won't lose." Nicholas answers.

"I can arrange for you to spectate the fight if you'd like." He continues.

"As for you, he might be a bit more willing to speak to you once I beat him." He says to Crunkledunk.

"Ramesses the great has resurrected and will be retaking control of the governing of Egypt immediately. It will be a place where powered and non-powered individuals alike can live without discrimination or fear. While the take-over is non-negotiable, other countries and their rulers have nothing to fear. Egypt will not attack unprovoked so long as their own regimes are worthy and just. As the future capital of the world, I will build Egypt into a model empire far surpassing its former glory."

@Ed

Fujin gives a tired thumbs up. "Got it." And just like that, she's gone.

@The World/Anyone with Internet, a TV, or a Radio

Fujin tells of Ramesses and her new empire on her 24-7 worldwide News channel. She does it spectacularly and with grace. Another perfect News cast from Fujin.

@Drago/WHY

"Now that that's taken care of, we can begin. Do either of you need any further elaboration?"

Someone to fight for huh? Kyouka repeats in her head and smiles

"Yes, you're right, I believe in you. And yes, I'd like to spectate if at all possible." She says

I have to believe in him, but I can't help be worried, if he loses this fight, I'll lose him.

Drite77 said:
Dilma smiles to Ruby as she picks the Closet
"So, where we put this bad boy?"
"Like, i think we should build the walls first, no ?"

She comments, as they had in fact not put the walls for the room in place yet.

"Oh ye, forgot about those" <-<

She says as she puts the closet on the ground and picks some building material

"So, how big do you want this to be?"

Back