• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 13

@Drite

"Well, this is just for the walls, we'll need to do more for the rest."

Ruby responds qhile starting to help lay down the bricks, her using tools to do it.

"So, how does the roof works?"

Dilma says as she picks some bricks to finish the walls of the house

Nicholas coughs lightly upon hearing that question, he seems to suddenly be located a bit further away.

What kinda question...

"Uh... well... it was that second one." Kyouka responds meekly before clearing her throat

"Anyway, I guess we can get out of here now, no reason to stay anymore."

@Drite

"Well, we use there."

Ruby says as she picks up a steel trussures.

"We put there in a grid, then put sheats on top, then we put waterproof sheats on top, then we nail tiles on top."

"All clear ?"

She asks to Dilma.

"Uhhhhhhhh, yes" Dilma says in a non convincing tone, she clearly didn't understanded

"By the way, where did you learned all of that Cutie?"

@Egypt

"I have to commend both of you for your remarkable talents." Ramesses says.

"Still, there's more work to be done. Right now the troops are under oath only to follow Layla and myself, but Layla recommended that I take the two of you, along with the ones known as Jonathan and Eike as generals and advisers. Will you accept this position?"

@Overlord

Dilma cover its mouth as a low giggle can be heard from her.

She than approaches her girlfriend, giving her a light hug

"Hehehe, planning ahead eh Cutie? Alright, so i am going to be honest here, i didn't understanded the roof part, so you lead the way that i'll copy ya, what do you think?"

The White mage asks the Pyromancer

"I'll take you to it then." Nicholas says, warping all 3 of them to the ship the Challenger was stored on, still carefully observing it to see what the changes are and if the connection is truly gone.

@Overlord

Dilma bluses a little after the kiss

"Hehehe, show us what you got there Cutie, i will assist you ASAP"

@Drite

Ruby nods and begins building the "skeleton" of the roof, showing Dilma how to follow along at the same time.

"I'll leave you to it then." The Layla clone says while slithering off.

"The immediate goal is to take control of Egypt and secure it as our own territory and base of command while making the world aware of my resurrection, and subsequent re-ascension to the throne. Swiftness and the minimization of Egyptian civilian casualties are the two highest priorities." Ramesses explains, continuing.

"To my current understanding of the outside world, that shouldn't be overly difficult, but the preferable outcome is to do so without provoking one of the other factions Layla seems to be worried with. Do the two of you have any suggestions?"

Uh...

"Put a giant poster detailing your intentions in the sky above every country in the world that's proportional to the country."

I blink.

"Try making it in a universal language if possible."

"There is no tension between me and the other factions. If there are any plans for improving Egypt as a nation, I could assume the role of explaining our goals if needed, acting as a diplomat. With my abilities avoiding casualties and taking over Egypt peacefully shouldn't be a problem. I do suggest we show the nation what we can offer it together with you revealing your resurrection to diminish the population's will to resist." Sapheram responds.

@Overlord

"Huh, that was quick"

The support says to the Pyromancer

"I suppose that we need to like, intal a electric system or something like that?"

The Support blushes a little after Ruby touches his cheek

"Oh yeah... that. Well, those roof tiles won't place themselves up"

The White Mage says as she picks some roof tiles with her hand and Persona, and than starts putting them there, after some seconds she finishes and looks at pyromancer with a smile, it could be noticed that all of the tiles were bad placed and crooked

"Hehehehe, thank you~"

The support says as she go towards the Pyromancer and hugs her

"Now, what is the next step?"

"Eheh~"

"Well, we have the inside to do now, so let's go in."

Ruby responds, using mist flames to create a mohogany door in one of the walls of the proto-house.

Somewhere at the edges of London in a grim looking neighborhood a strange figure appears out of thin air. A demonic aura radiates from it swirling with madness and terror.

The new arrival ***** its head and looks around it. After noting that it's in a populated area it supresses its aura. Having decided on taking action, it walks to the house it is closest too and knocks on the door with its gloved hand.

"Alrighty~" The support says as she follows Ruby inside

"So, where do we start? Beds, ovens, walls and will we build them from Zero?"

"That's a good idea. I will announce my resurrection to the world along with my plans for the prosperity of Egypt. I heard from Layla that one of the others runs a news organization?"

There's some shouting from inside the house and the sound of footsteps near the door. The door is opened by a middle-aged man with brown hair and a goatee. He looks a little red from intoxication.

"What the...?!" The man is suprised by the sight of the strange figure.

It looks past the man and sees a woman embracing a young boy. The woman's eye seems to be bruised and she's shaking slightly while trying to comfort the child. The child stares back at the figure standing outside of the doorway, but the woman hasn't noticed it yet.

"I don't know what you are, but you gotta get the hell away from my house, you fre-"

The figure reaches out and the man falls to the ground. All of his vitals have stopped working. The woman looks up at the sound of the man's body hitting the floor and her eyes widen. The figure starts walking towards her and the child.

"Be at ease. I am here to help." The figure says. Its voice has a reverb and is slightly muffled by its mask. It reaches out to the woman with its hand. She closes her eyes and hugs the boy tightly, preparing to die. But death never comes. In fact, she feels revitalized and her bruises are gone. She sees the figure hold its hand above the man and then suddenly life jumps back into his body. He rises up, rubs his head and looks at the woman.

"Kath, I- I'm deeply sorry for how I have treated you.", he says while approaching her and then embracing her. "I promise I will do my best to give you and Johnny a good life from now on." His voice starts to crack up and tears stream down his face. "If you want me gone I understand that. I'll even turn myself in if you wish me to. I just want to atone for the things I've done."

The woman starts crying too. Confused she looks around for the masked figure, but it has already disappeared.

Back