• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 13

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I mean...she'd be good for the job...it's just...her personality...it's a bit off putting, to say the least."
"Ha ha ha! A perfect test of wills, then! Where can we find this Fujin person?"

Drite77 said:
"Hehehe, you look quite hungry, or you weren't able to taste a turkey on some years?"
"Well, it's a bit of both, but ...

"It's also because eating togheter under my own roof with a person i love feels nice, i very much missed that feeling."

She says with a solf and happy voice.

The White Mage becomes surprise and blushes after hearing that, with a smile on her face, she reaches the Pyromancer's hand, holding it tight

"You know, i don't think that i ever felt special like this before, not because of the powers or the strength i get, but because i am here for you. I can only be grateful to you, Ruby." She than looks at the Pyromancer, still slightly blushed

"I love you"

The Divine Phoenix said:
Nicholas utilizes The Visionary to create a physical body for the newly freed being to inhabit, the body appears in the pocket realm it's currently in and is based in appearance on the body it originally possessed.
The body appears as planned, but the entity still seems to be nonresponsive. It seems the processes might either take a long time or additional measures to complete, possibly both.

"We need something else if we want to finish this. I guess we can always leave them like this, if we don't want to deal with her anymore, but that seems a bit cold."

The figure has found an abandoned warehouse and has started reforming it. Soon it will be a splendid base of operations.

"Well, I don't intend to leave this process incomplete. An option would be to adjust the flow of time within that pocket dimension, accelerating whatever processes are occurring. Additionally I could seek out a solution to this created by my Noble Phantasm." Nicholas replies.

On Earth, a clone of Nicholas' seeks out the newly arrived figure, appearing through a portal nearby.

B24c15c3e963985daa7bd78dfb626428
The figure appears to be a plague doctor and is standing with their back turned to Nicholas, seemingly working with some chemicals. The abandoned warehouse has been transformed into a building with multiple rooms, all of which are clean and neat and they even have some furniture and decorations. The plague doctor turns around.

"Well hello there, good sir."

"Greetings, I am Nicholas, one of the many individuals summoned to this world and granted powers. What might you be doing?" He asks, simultaneously analyzing the woman.

"I'm preparing my curing centre. There's many people in this world that need help." She says while putting one of the chemicals in a syringe.

Nicholas finds out quite a few things about the woman, but doesn't get the complete picture.

Nicholas scans the chemicals to determine what their composition is.

"What kind of help? I've already provided cures for all conceivable diseases."

The chemicals aren't made up of anything Nicholas has ever seen before.

"Physical diseases, yes. But that's only the start. As a man of science like you understands, right?"

The plague doctor starts packing up.

"Do you want something to drink? Tea maybe?"

Overlord775 said:
Ruby's face turned red in blush, looking in to her eyes.
"Love you too~"
Dilma inclined towards Ruby with her eyes closed, while se was not saying, she was clearly asking for a kiss

@Drite She understands the sign, moving her head foward and meeting Dilma's lips with her own, while also closing her eyes.

"I don't believe it's my place to interfere with people's mentality. I merely want to keep humanity moving and advancing." He explains, while also calculating the possible interactions of the chemicals to discern what effects they have.

"And no, I've long since lost the need to eat or drink."

"Advancement can only go so far before the enemy within sabotages it." it answers with a finger in the air.

The chemicals seem to be able to bring the dead back to life, although it would come with a chance of the revived person becoming more of a zombie than a real living human.

"Why let that stop you? I don't need to drink either, but I still enjoy a good cup of tea."

"I have made measures to prevent that, so that even if humanity were to try wipe itself out completely, it would still continue to exist." Nicholas explains.

"Why might you be resurrecting the dead? You are aware of the flaw those chemicals have, yes?" He asks.

"As for tea, well, I find very little meaning in things like that, there's hardly any purpose in such distractions."

"Such measures shouldn't be needed in the first place. That wouldn't be much different from holding a suicidal person prisoner without giving them counsil. No, I will cure this world and advance it beyond death. As for the chemicals, these are a mere last resort." it respodns dismissively.

"Maybe so. I must admit that my fondness of tea is purely sentimental. Still, is love not a far greater distraction than any edible substance? Not that I'm judging you of course. Contradictions are natural part of existence. Anyway I still feel like taking a cup of coffee, so I'm going to prepare one." the plague doctor says while walking to what looks like a kitchen in the building.

@Over

Dilma slowly backs up from the kiss after some seconds, with a smile on her face. She opens her eyes, putting her hand at the Pyromancer's cheek and caressing, appreciating every second of this moment, before braking the silence

"So, what do you want to do now Cutie?"

"Humanity as a whole would never make that choice, it would be a choice made by few to affect many, as such, those measures have their uses. And just what do you intend to cure it of then? To change humanity's nature, to do that would be to make them no longer human." Nicholas states.

"As for that, I was convinced it could help me understand the humanity that I seek to aid, as you may have noticed, I am decidedly not human any longer."

"And you're saying humanity as a whole would agree to all of your actions? No. Mortals have proven time and again that they can't take good care of themselves. I have seen many worlds get destroyed because of this. And I won't change humanity's nature, rather I will enhance and encourage the good parts of it, while repressing the rot. Humans will finally see the bigger picture, abandon all their petty conflicts and create heaven on earth. Would that not be the ideal world for your child to grow up in?"

"Of course not, and it's true they can fail, but the most important capacity is the ability to learn and grow, though they may repeat the same mistakes over and over, they still do learn from them eventually, they still keep moving. That growth and potential is what makes them human, to tamper with their minds is to rip away parts of their will. Through my technology and its use, humanity will advance and their survival will be ensured no matter what, this means that they can always continue to develop from any mistakes they might make."

"And how exactly do you know so much about me?" He asks, though the woman can possibly tell that he knows the answer already.

@Drite

Ruby opens up her eyeslids, while still blushing and having happiness written all over her face.

"Well, which room would you like to build first Dilma?~"

"I would recommend such a method, this whole process appears slightly strange at best, and I fear beyond my comprehension or ability as to what to do next without the use of time accelerating powers. Maybe we could engineer the environment, I can fuse together space times, so perhaps that might be useful here- if we are to accommodate the creature to seek its development"

Crunkledunk looks at Nicholas "Hm, you seem slightly distracted, anything on your mind?"

Drite77 said:
"Uhhhh, yes, that" She says, a bit embarassed
"Well, if you'd like to build it as the first thing, i wouldn't mind, after all we have the build everything eventually."

She says, thought she sounds embarassed a tiny bit too

"I've got a good bit of control over the environment in there, but I'd appreciate your aid in improving the time acceleration aspect." Nicholas replies, pointing to a device connected to the pocket dimension projector.

"Oh and a new person showed up on Earth again, they're talking about curing humanity by repressing their bad aspects and enhancing the good. I'm conversing with them now." He explains.

As soon as Nicholas says his first statement Crunkledunk pulls out a device that compresses the space in the pocket dimension causing time dilation similar to a wormhole. In this one, 10 years there equals 5 minutes in our universe, and this can be adjusted to equal more.

"Hmmm, how much do they know of us?"

"Oh, sorry for missunderstanding."

Ruby puts her hand on the one that Dilma has on her cheek.

"Alright, so shall we being building our bedroom now ?"

Back