• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 13

"NANI?!" Was the only thing that the White Mage could say before the ballon explodes

After the wave of red paint goes over and floods the house, Dilma chuckles as she pats the Pyromancer's head and gives a kiss in her cheek

"Nice one Cutie, you really got me there"

"The poison will do, I do not believe receiving another letter at the moment would be the best course of action." Nicholas replies, continuing to work.

In actuality, the entirity of the walls of the room are painted red now.

"Yep, work's done here."

Ruby respond while looking around.

"Anyway, imma make myself a bathroom, so see you in a bit~"

She says, giving a caress to Dilma on the size of the face, which makes quite a lot of paint fall down, then she exits from the room.

Afterwards, the pyromancer uses Mist Flames to create a 2x3 room adjecient to the right side of the bedroom, including a door, then pops a bathtub inside there filled with water and begins preparing to do a bath.

"Ye."

She responds from inside the bathroom, as she then removes the paint filled clothes and get in the bathtub, starting to wash herself.

"Well... if you say so" The White Mage says, before a imaginary lightbulb appearing above her head, with a grin forming on her face.

After some minutes in the bath, the Pyromancer could see the door opening, with a familiar countenance, Dilma's, however, it was visible that she had no clothes, and her private parts were covered in red paint.

With a smile on her face, she get in the bathroom and asks Ruby

"So, there is alot of red paint inside my clothes and it is kinda uncomfortable, so i was thiking that we could bath together, what do you say Cutie?~"

Ruby shyly looks at Dilma from inside the bathtub, covering herself behind the ledge of the bathing container with only the top half of the her head peeking out, her cheeks beings an intense red for obvious reasons.

"Uhm, uh ... i ... aah, a."

The pyromancers stumble over her own word, not being able to say anything coherent.

The Thot chuckles a little as she gets closer, kneeing dowmn to be around the same age as the Pyromancer

"Come on, we can just take a bath, nothing bad need to happen Cutie, and well, i remember that couples did that" She said with a smirk on her face

The white maage smiles when she hears that and enter the bathtub, making she and the Pyromancer look at eachother

Covering her chest with her arms, while the water, being turbid because of the paint, covers the below, Ruby just quitely stares at Dilma, blushing and also sweating a little.

Seeing her girlfriend all embarassed, the White mage chuckles and with a smile on her face, she starts to bath herself, starting with her hair

After washing her hait, the White Mage opens her eyes and notices the Pyromancer slowly washing her up, she than says

"Hmmm, could you turn around Ruby?"

"Well ... sure."

The pink haired girl nods, as she turns 180┬░ as told, though wondering why she asked ...

... i hope she doesn't want to wash my back.

Ruby thinks

"Alrighty, we'll stay here forever if you keep that slow pace, let me help ya" The Whitemage says as she starts to wash the Pyromancer's hair

Ruby lets her do that, as a smol smile forms on her face, thought not really seable since she's facing in the opposite direction as Dilma

"Thanks Dilma."

The White mage smiles as she hears that

"Hehehe, well, it was either this or being stucl here for some hours. Now let's go down a little"

The support says as she starts to wash the Pyromancer's back

"... okay"

She lets Dilma continue, while bending foward a bit to make it easier for her to wash, thought something is off in her voice.

As she's removing the ink from the pyromancer's back, Dilma may notice several weird spots on her skin, areas of a different pigmentation and even some where it's almost competly missing resulting in an albino-like colouration.

As soon as Dilma sees the weird pigmentation's spots, she stops

"I'm... sorry. I... think that i know why those spots are there, i can stop if you feel uncomfortable about me seeing it" The thot says, i am somewhat sad tone

Thw White Mage stops and than hugs the Pyromancer by the neck as she rests her head on Ruby's shoulder

"Do you... want me to leave the bathroom?" She asks, in a sad tone

"... Sorry again..." The White mage says as she turns her back to the Pyromancer's and hugs her own knees, staying silent for the time being

The pink haired girl finishes bathing, exitin the bathtub while creating a white towel around herself with mist flames.

Ruby creates a small glass table on the side, where on top of there's a second towel, then she heads out of the room.

[Sowwy, i thought that i responded to this]

After some seconds, the White Mage can be seen exiting the bathroom with the towel around her body, looking at the ground and not making eye contact with the Pyromancer

"I'm... sorry"

"Okay, no letter then. Here you are." Kyouka says, handing over the aforementioned poison

Nicholas takes the poison, it begins rapidly being applied to various weapons, before those weapons are then stored in an extradimensional space.

"Neither of us can fully predict the other, so this will not be a simple fight, but I will be ready." He says, clones and armors working in the background, new weapons manifesting and disappearing, created from mental schematics and made real by The Visionary.

Drite77 said:
[Sowwy, i thought that i responded to this]
After some seconds, the White Mage can be seen exiting the bathroom with the towel around her body, looking at the ground and not making eye contact with the Pyromancer

"I'm... sorry"
Ruby had already dressed up when the white mage exists from the bathroom, sitting on a chair in front of the exit of the room.

The pink haired girl gets up and moves in front of Dilma, reaching out for the support mage's hands with her own and gently pressessing her forehead against her's.

"It's my fault ... i should have told you about it."

Back