• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 13

Dilma is just sitting in a chair waiting for Ruby to complete creating the items so that she can help her to place them

"I was waiting for the Kitchen cabinets to start placing the stuff, but i guess that it doesn't hurt for me to hold them"

The White Mage says as she summons her persona to help her hold the utensils in her hand

"Well, i'll make those right away then." :D

Ruby diverts from the list's order and instead uses Mist flames to create the cabinets.

"Oh, i probably should have asked them first, am an idiot"

The thot says as she starts to store the utensiles. She puts the Spoons, Forks and Knives on the shame drawer, until she realizes something.

"Oh... i listed a lot of obsucre thigns but now i remembered that i forgot the basics. Oh well, we deal with that latter"

She happily says as she opens another drawer to put the Grater and measuring cups. Her persona puts the cutting board on top of one of the cabinets, as well as putting the Oven in the edge of a wall

"It isn't that big of a problem, don't call yourself an idiot." <.<

Ruby responnds as she finishes making the last items on the list.

"I guess... Anyhow, we need a sink to wash things, Normal glass cups, normal glass plates and... You know, i don't want to make you over work, maybe we should buy some food and let you rest a little?"

At Ramesses signal, Sapheram had moved out with a thousand Risen and taken over the northern half of Egypt. He encountered very little resistance.

Back