• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 13

"Alright, new clothes coming right up."

Ruby responds, as she pulls away from the hug and extends her right arm towards the chair she was earlier sitting on, using Mist Flames to make a new set of clother appear on top of it.

"Thanks, be right back" The White Mage says as she picks the clothes and goes again to the bathroom. After some time, she exit the bathroom, now with her clothes on

"So... what now?"

"Well, there's still the kitchen and the living room to do ..."

Ruby remembers something important, as she then looks at her feet.

"Oh right, and there's still fresh paint all over the floor."

"Uhhh ... i've never actually seen a pump, so i can't just mist flame one in, sorry."

Ruby responds, ashamed a bit about her lack of knowlage.

"Hehehe, no worries, i sometimes forgot too. Now, let's see hoe a lump works"

The white mage says as she searches 'How a pump works' on her phone

Ruby nods with her head.

"Ye."

The pyromancer then uses Mist Flames to create a replica of the pump she saw in the video, along with a metal barrel.

"Thanks."

Ruby say while making a smol smile, as she then take the end pick, chuck it in to the metal barrel, then take the other end of the pump.

"Alright, now let's-"

"..."

The pyromancer creates a second pump, for Dilma to use.

"Alright, now let's start removing all dem paint !"

She exclaims.

They finish taking out the paint in no time

"Well, that was easy, now, the kitchen or the living room now?"

Unfortunately, the two of them weren't fast enought and the floor is now a tint of red.

"Well, we already have the table and chairs part of the kitchen done, so want to do that first ?"

The girl asks Dilma.

"Well, i've made the bedroom and the bathroom, so i think you should decide how to make the next two rooms."

Ruby proposes to her.

"Hmmm, well, that won't be easy, but let's see..." The White Mage says as she inspects the house

"Hmmm, how about a 4x4 Kitchen there? Being parallel to our bedroom seems quite nice in my opinion" The white mage says as she points to the right down corner of the house

"We'll build it like that then."

Ruby responds cheeringly, as she graps the tools for cement.

"Let's lay down the walls."

With haste and good work, the job is quickly done, the 4x4 area being separated from the rest of the house.

"So Dilma, now that the walls are done, what do you want to put inside the kitchen ?"

Ruby asks her, as she puts away the tools for mortar.

"Hmmm, a Oven, a Blender, 5 pairs of Spoons, Knives and forks, a can oppener, a Grater, a cutting Board, i would say 2 Measuring Cupsm a rolling pin, a saucepan, a Spatula ala Spongebob, some pans of variant size, and i would say 2 kitchen cabinets to keep everything together. Some food but I think that we may need to buy that."

The White Mage quickly says as she keeps counting on her fingers as she lists the kitchen utensils

"Got everything?" Dilma asks Ruby with a smile on her face

"That's a lot, it'll take quite long to make all that."

<.<

Ruby comments, begininning to slowly but surelly making all the items requested.

"Well, i can wait. Just wanted to make sure that we have everything, sorry if i am making you over work"

Back