• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 13

[Hue]

@Drite

"The floor comes first."

Reuby responds as she creates a pile of floor tiles with Mist Flames next to the two of them.

"Alrighty, let's get going!"

The White mage says as she picks some mortar with her Persona and picks the tiles herself, using it to put Mortar on the ground while Dilma tries to put the tiles in a tidy way

After some time, they finish putting the tiles on the ground

"Well, that took longer than expected, maybe we could use some different ones for the main room and bathroom just to have some variety?"

Ruby uses mist flames to create herself a wood chair, which falls on.

"That is a nice idea, but we need to figure out which part is which first."

She says while looking at the room for no particular reason.

"Hmmmmmm, well, do we really need to eat? If we don't needm we could exclude a kitchen to have more space for other things"

The Divine Phoenix said:
"I'll take you to it then." Nicholas says, warping all 3 of them to the ship the Challenger was stored on, still carefully observing it to see what the changes are and if the connection is truly gone.
It seems that while the connection is mostly gone, it is still dwindling and needs time to fully sever. The Challenger, or perhaps Ex-Challenger, is a somewhat unable to respond to any stimuli for now.

Drite77 said:
"Hmmmmmm, well, do we really need to eat? If we don't needm we could exclude a kitchen to have more space for other things"
"Well, i don't think we need to, buuut eating is nice."

The figure had stopped making itself visible to humans and gone back to its natural state, although it was still suppressing its aura. It was traveling around, looking into the minds of nearby humans, learning. Yes, there was much work to do. This world was severely infected.

@Over

"True, speaking of which, i have ate nothing since i arrived here, maybe the mist flames could do a quick meal for us?"

"The connection is dwindling, fading. The former Challenger is unable to respond to stimuli at the moment." Nicholas explains.

@Drite

"Weeelll, i can't promise much, but i'll try."

Ruby focuses, imagining what is needed, then using her mist flames to make it reality.

In front of the two appear in order, a square table, two chairs at two opposite side, plates, forks, knifes, glass, a bottle of water and roasted turkey ... well, which doesn't really have the right shape and is quite "distorted" looking.

"Uhm ... good enought ?" <.<

She asks while looking at Dilma.

"Well... what matters is the taste, besides, it can't be that bad" She says as she sits in one of the chairs, and with a fork and a knife, she cuts a piece of the Turkey and taste it

"I see, what do you think will happen when the connection is fully severed, do you think it will be able to respond then?" Kyouka asks

Thirteen more people have been cured. The figure has carefully been taking notes, observing everything. Next is Linda Bells.

Drite77 said:
"Well... what matters is the taste, besides, it can't be that bad" She says as she sits in one of the chairs, and with a fork and a knife, she cuts a piece of the Turkey and taste it
Ruby sits on the other chair, taking a portion for herself too, but waiting for the white mage's responce.

As the Dilma goes to taste like Turkey, she may notice it doesn't taste like one, but more like chicken, cheap chicken in fact. as it seems the pyromancer doesn't have clear memories of what that meat tastes like.

"It should be. The changes it is undergoing now are rather drastic after all, one should not be surprised that it, or rather, she, cannot respond." He explains.

"Thinking of cutting off the link manually then?" Nicholas says, turning to Crunkledunk.

"Hey, come on, don't be so harsh on yourself" Dilma says as she grabs Ruby's chin to make visual contact with her eyes

"You did the best you could do, and that is what matters. Good thing that you haven't seen my cook abilities, bet ya that you would throw up right after you tasted it" The White Mage says, trying to confort her girlfriend

"I don't know why, but it feels like it's been a massive amount of time since we started this. Maybe because it's just so strange to fundamentally change something so deeply. Should we try to give it a body or something?"

"Yes, that was indeed what I was attempting to do. Just to see if we can avoid what is occurring now easily, shouldn't be so many consequences arriving from this" he fires at the challenger.

"You changed its concept, right? A body would just form to revolve around it" he answers Andrew

"It doesn't really need a new body if this one works. A concept is abstract and axiom-ically absolute, this really isn't a situation where the physical would offer much help"

Overlord775 said:
"Thanks Dilma~"
She says with a smile on her face.
"No problem Cutie~" She says while eating a little of the chicken

"So, after that we continue with the house?"

Nicholas utilizes The Visionary to create a physical body for the newly freed being to inhabit, the body appears in the pocket realm it's currently in and is based in appearance on the body it originally possessed.

@Drite

Ruby continues eating too.

"Yep" Nom "That's would be the plan" Nom "I think we should start with the livingroom." Nom

Ruby responds while chewing the turkey.

Back