• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 10

"Mhm, who would have thought? Funny thing is that you were completely alien to me before. I've been living in isolation for uncountable years now, so such a result isn't unlikely. But of course Jonothan would want you, after all, you are just me but better. Tell me, where did you come from?"

"CrusadeGuru said:
Drite77 said:
@Crusade
"Would that plan involve me? Although i wouldn't mind a plan involving only you and me"
"I'd like it if you were to help, considering how powerful you are, but it's up to you."
"Of course i can help you, but i would need something in return"

"Yeah."

I pass her another wooden sword that the clone had given to me before it left.

"If you put your soul into it, it gets a power based on it. No idea what the power could be though, it's almost guaranteed to be different every time."

Junkoposter said:
"No, I don't hold a grudge against her. Holding a grudge over something I caused is pointless." Asia-Fujin says plainly.
"I am glad to hear that, being on the bad side of the biggest news company on Earth would have been quite the pickle."

"Anyway, another thing i wanted to ask you is: i know that you quite like to record about everything worth of note, so has anything interesting happened lately ?"

The Scarlet asks her second question.

Nicholas is still working.

"That's not the reason. Your intelligence is certainly impressive, he would acknowledge this as well. The reason is that he sees you as a failure, he sees me as someone that could be convinced to follow him, but you as someone who will always follow his own path. His thinking and mine are similar, that's why I was a target, it had nothing to do with being better or worse. You're no failure, that's for sure, given all you've achieved already. I was born in the US, if that's what you meant." Space Nicholas states.

"Well, I'll leave that for later then, it's just a personal thing I have to resolve. I will aid you in your project now though if you require it." Jonathan states.

@Junko

"Well, he was always kinda of a odd guy, so i am not that supprised."

"Anything else of note ?"

The Scarlet asks curious.

Crunkledunk is surprised by the compliment "Er, well thank you very much. And for what it's worth I think that for the most part you avoid that ubermensch ideology that Jonothan has, at least for as long as I have known you. Huh, the US- that was where my mum left me and my dad to go to. That guy wasn't very nice after, kind of the main reason I always wanted to prove myself. That guy always knew every single one of my flaws."

Junkoposter said:
Asia-Fujin thinks for a bit. "Hmm, Beach King can also talk in blue... somehow."
"Uh ... that sure is weird."

The Scarlet says supprised.

"But how about other people, has anyone else done something particulary interesting ?"

She continues asking.

"Hmm. Well, as it happens my mother did indeed leave a man to go to the US with me as a child. I never met my father either. My mother was... fine, I guess, she supported me when needed. I don't support Jonathan's ideology, but he thinks I could be convinced to, that's why he never left me alone." Space Nicholas explains.

"Although something about that man is different now, I am unsure as to what yet." He states.

"Well, I haven't been keeping track with current affairs so I don't know what is up with him, well- I suppose you should count yourself lucky it was your choice to leave him, and not vice versa." Crunkledunk sighs for a moment. He still seems slightly depressed, but less violently it seems. He rests his head in his hands. "Anything else?"

Junkoposter said:
"Nicholas made a fusion device for some, probably weird, reason." Asia-Dujin says plainly once more.
"Smart guy doing what he does best it seems."

"Now for my final question, i know you are able to enhance items, so would you mind lending me your help with some upgrades ? I would be willing to repay you in case you don't want to do it for free."

Scarlet asks her last question.

Real Nicholas is still building things, going on a few brief trips to the Speed Force as well.

"Not much, just that, well, maybe you should try some human activities like I have, it's helped. Also Layla still wants you dead, so maybe try and figure out something about that." Space Nicholas answers.

The Vasto Lorde weren't incredibly difficult to find, although they were often rather far from each other. Next are Shinigami, since they're one of the souls with a more definite location. Heading over to Soul Society, I start racking up the soul count.

"Anyway, i should be going. Layla send me here to upgrade her base, we can chat later if you want. See you around Andrew"

The clone says as she dashes into the base, arriving there in no time

"Hmmm, well I'd not know what I could do to stop Layla. I don't think I can convince her otherwise and it might be slightly suicidal to try and take her out lethally. As I am at the moment I think I am doing the exact right thing by avoiding her. But er- about these human things. Who do I ask for help? What do I start with?"

Junkoposter said:
Asia-Fujin nos her head. "Very well, what do you wish for me to upgrade?"
The clone smiles

"Well, i'd like you to enhance a few artifacts, they are currently in Layla's base in China, i could bring you there."

The clone explains.

"Just try and stay out of her sight, I suppose. As for who, well, I'm not sure, maybe ask Sapheram? He helped you work through things before and he seems like the wanderer type, perhaps he'd be willing to help you?" Space Nicholas proposes.

Junkoposter said:
The Fujin nods her head. "Very well, let us go."
"Well well."

The Scarlet leads the way and shows the reporter the way to the base.

"This is the place."

She explains, while starding in front of the entrance.

"I guess so" Crunkledunk stands up. "You know, I'm starting to feel a lot better now- I don't know why being with you makes that the case, but I suppose I should thank you. Good bye" Crunkledunk teleports away.

@WHYNAUT Crunkledunk teleports next to you "Hi, I'm sorry for being a downer in all the occasions we've met. Nicholas told that you might be able to help me." Crunkledunk starts averting his gas's from Sapheram. "Could you teach me about being human? Things I can do that can let me understand them, like the kind of activities they commit"

Drite77 said:
"Anyway, i should be going. Layla send me here to upgrade her base, we can chat later if you want. See you around Andrew"
The clone says as she dashes into the base, arriving there in no time
"Well, I'm going to see Layla in Egypt then...."

I fly over

"Well, sorry to bother you Layla. I wanted to ask you a favor."

Back