• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 10

"Well, we'll back when I was younger- I always wanted to show everyone I could do something. So, well- there was this person" Crunkledunk is struggling to articulate himself. "And he said if I were to, you know, assert control over people then I would be able to finally interact with them, be appreciated by them- because I was their leader. And I was helping them. And that seemed to be the case, for so long did people look up to me with no sign of resistance, and then, well then that was when I was alienated. And then even that guy abandoned me for how I handled the situation"

WHYNAUT said:
Sapheram gives a slight smile.
"Don't worry, you didn't give that impression. Well there's lots of places I want to go, but I've been dragging you around for a while now. Is there anything you want to do?"
"I hear the Himalayas are nice. Do you want to go there together?"

"Asserting control over people that you don't understand is a good way to start your own downfall. Will you tell me more about the person who told you to assert control over others? What was he like?"

2 Mist Flame duplicates continue upgrading the base by making copies of Jonathan's tec and robots.

At the same time, the rest of the Mist clones continue helping people trought Asia.

Meanwhile, the main clone of Scarlet stars doing something as important as the building of the temple, that being turning the Three Sacred Treasures in to a Noble Phantasm.

The Imperial Regalia of Japan, the three most known artifacts of the Sunrise Land, the sword Kusanagi, the mirror Yata no Kagami and the jewel Yasakani no Magatama.

These artifacts are said to come from the Gods, brought to earth by Ninigi-no-Mikoto, the legendary ancestor of the Japanese imperial line and grandson of the sun goddess Amaterasu, with only Emperors theself and highests of priests even being allowed to see them.

They mark the ascention of a new Monarch, a divine simbol of authorithy .... and certainly what my Black Lady would need for his ambitions of conquest.

The clone thinks as she enhances the three items, making them able to grant the highest level of Charisma to whoever holds all three at once, thought there's also another way to enhance them ...

"Well how was I supposed to know that?" Crunkledunk responds to Kyoka. "It's just one of those weird rules people have like always." Crunkledunk then sighs, appearing to have calmed down slightly." He was, serious in a way- humorous in others. He was also charismatic, held an ideology similar to Kafka, which you could easily discern from the way I was talking about him prior. It's hard to describe him, I suppose in appearance he was like this" Crunkledunk starts scribbling down this image [[1]], which he shows Kyoka

Wow, what are the odds?

"I figured as much. Well as you may know, he is here in this world as well, I'm surprised you haven't made contact yet."

"Wait what the hell- he is! So that is what my clones were trying to tell me about. Why didn't he communicate with me? How do you know about him? How could he be here?"

"Perhaps he didn't feel a need to. He already got what he wanted so him talking to you is unnecessary. You could always seek him out yourself, but considering he is with Layla's group and she dislikes you, that may not be smart."

That small group of Soul Reapers were easy to deal with, leaving me with 5 Asauchi. The one I intend to use myself starts to near-visibly twist and contort itself, as if seeking a different shape. I deposit them all in my pockets.

Even if Tier and Grimmjow didn't know the specifics of the creation of that wierd soul, the one it refers to, Hikone, is present within their memories, and easy enough to analyze even through that. The Soul Reaper souls are a start, but I need a lot more of, well, everything.

The first souls I go after are those of Vasto Lorde Hollows, the strongest naturally occuring ones. There aren't many, but many aren't needed for what I'm doing either.

"But, I- so after all he did ******* shit brains is his main target? Aaargh, this makes everything 1000 times worse!" Crunkledunk starts getting more and more angry. "I, I need some space" Crunkledunk flies away

Kyouka shrugs and heads back to the Garden

Oh, his Zanpakuto has evolved She thinks, looking at it and scanning its abilities

"I'm surprised you never told Crunkledunk about Jonathan, especially considering their connection." She says to Nicholas

Nicholas is busy inspecting the blades.

"I only suspected, I never delved in deep enough to realize it, had other things to worry about. That's why I didn't tell him. Although this confirms it now, he was that scientist and he did indeed know Jonathan just as I did." He explains to Kyouka.

"These swords, they are quite unique, though they seem to be very different from the kind of weaponry I use normally." He then states.

"Ahh, that makes sense then."

I should awaken mine soo

"What do you mean the blades are different than normal? In what way do they differ from your usual weapons?"

"What I mean is that these blades seem to be something of an antithesis to my work. Their power is the erasure of information." He explains further.

While I wait for Layla to respond, one of my clones come out from the shadows and pass me a wooden sword before going back into them.

Hmm? Oh, this is pretty neat.

I start imprinting it with my soul's essence.

"Oh well, in that case I see what you mean. Sometimes they end up like that, doing something that opposes what the wielder is normally like." Kyouka explains

I wonder what I should do with the rest of them.

"So Andrew is out trying to convince some of Layla's group, the Beach King is in Hueco Mundo, Eike is also there probably, Crunkledunk is spending time alone and Fujin is everywhere." She says to herself, recounting the locations of the people she knew of

"I guess I'll go awaken my own Zanpakuto now, unless you need something or wanted to do something beforehand."

Crunkedunk flies to a nearby planet. "God dammit, why? Why does this always happen to me? She's left now, they've all left now. Oh this can't be the universe, what is this? Why does this entity hate me so much?"

@Junko

One of your duplicates in Asia is approced by a red haired girl wearing a long while kimoto.

"Hello news reporter, i know your busy and all, but would mind if i have a talk with you ?"

She asks with her gentle tone of voice.

"Huh, that's odd, although I do suppose the weapon is alive, so it makes sense." Nicholas concludes, looking at the blades once more.

"I don't need anything from you right now." He says.

In the void of space, a duplicate of Nicholas approaches the previously rampaging Crunkledunk.

"I wished to speak with you." He says.

Jonathan is simply tinkering and waiting to escape RP Limbo

@Junko

"Well, a few thing, but firstly i wanted to ask if what happened at your other self back at Layas' base has created in you feelings of grudge against her."

The Scarlet asks.

Drite77 said:
@Crusade
"Would that plan involve me? Although i wouldn't mind a plan involving only you and me"
"I'd like it if you were to help, considering how powerful you are, but it's up to you."

"No, I don't hold a grudge against her. Holding a grudge over something I caused is pointless." Asia-Fujin says plainly.

"Ok I'll be in my room then, have fun." Kyouka says, teleporting back to her room

She takes her Asauchi and lays it across her lap. She meditates as she pours her soul into the blade, forming a connection with it

Nicholas resumes working.

Space Nicholas looks at Crunkledunk.

"It's not about what you've done here, I understand that you are lost, just as I was. The reason I came here to speak to you was about Jonathan. I never really mentioned him to you, though I always suspected you had some relation. Now that has become entirely clear upon actually looking at it. You and I are from the same world."

@Dragon

"Welcome back. Did you find out anything interesting?"

@Pheenie

"What is it? I had another project that I'll need both you and Eike for, but I guess it can wait if it has to."

Back