• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I go to Kyouka since she seems like the only sane person inside this place.

"So... are those guys always like that?" I say, pointing towards the group of crazy people. (drite overlord and faruel)
"Hey, they aren't that bad. I'm still wondering what you meant by beach teachings."

@CrimsonStarFallen Crunkledunk approaches you "Yeah,they're a bunch of irredeemable crazies- oh also before you begin a religious rant I would like to invite you to have some of these cornflakes. They're delicious. They don't even need milk"

"Right, the Beach."

I cough, entering my Beach exposition mode.

"You know the Beach. It is one of the greatest places ever. Fun, pretty and with good food, pretty much everyone loves the Beaches. And with the arrival of us, superpowered beings, people have been freaking out about everything. Obviously, the Beach is not one of the places you will go if you are scared of gods walking around the planet-"

Breath i

"-, so, i have come up with an plan. Become the King of all Beaches. Take over it and transform it. By making the Beaches a save place, not only will it cause people to go to the Beach, calming the public panic, but it will also grow our reputation! People, who are so afraid of us, will give us their trust!"

Breath i

"And so, i gave birth to the Beach Kings of Heaven! A group of superpowered beings who have joined my cause to make all the Beaches a safe, fun place! Right now, we have 3 of them, not counting me. My objective is to gather as many members as possible, before the time to strike finally arrives!"

"Well I cured cancer to solve the same problem- but I do like the idea of the Beach Kings, can I become one?"

Tago238 said:
"Well I cured cancer to solve the same problem- but I do like the idea of the Beach Kings, can I become one?"
"Sure you can. Your cornflakes are pretty good, so you qualify. You are now Beach King of the Fourth Heaven."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Right, the Beach."

I cough, entering my Beach exposition mode.

"You know the Beach. It is one of the greatest places ever. Fun, pretty and with good food, pretty much everyone loves the Beaches. And with the arrival of us, superpowered beings, people have been freaking out about everything. Obviously, the Beach is not one of the places you will go if you are scared of gods walking around the planet-"

Breath i

"-, so, i have come up with an plan. Become the King of all Beaches. Take over it and transform it. By making the Beaches a save place, not only will it cause people to go to the Beach, calming the public panic, but it will also grow our reputation! People, who are so afraid of us, will give us their trust!"

Breath i

"And so, i gave birth to the Beach Kings of Heaven! A group of superpowered beings who have joined my cause to make all the Beaches a safe, fun place! Right now, we have 3 of them, not counting me. My objective is to gather as many members as possible, before the time to strike finally arrives!"
I'm breathless

"That...sounds... amazing! Where can I sign up?"

"What an unusual plan." Nicholas comments, approaching the Beach King.

"I suppose there is no harm in helping people that way."

@Exodus

"Well well well! I'm glad you like it. I can officially make you one, right now."

@Phoenix

I telepathically tell you "i honestly can't see a better application for powers."

@ Drite, Overlord775

I unfortunately heard the plan.

"Let's get out of here, I have a limit to how much stupidity I can hear," I say, to then teleport the three of us out of the building.

@Faruel

"Stupidity? The only thing i heard was 2 women trying to get some fun and a crazy maniac who won't leave them go because he thinks that kne is dangerous with no proof"

Dilma says angrily to Megalith

CrimsonStarFallen said:
@Exodus

"Well well well! I'm glad you like it. I can officially make you one, right now."

@Phoenix

I telepathically tell you "i honestly can't see a better application for powers."
"You can?"

@Crimson "Hmmm, well if you want to go hardcore. And I am by no means condoning this, I could become the president- Nuke Europe turning it into a wasteland and then send more Nukes in the sea to create a giant wave that will turn it all into a beach- by the way, the names Crunkledunk, man who turned the sun green, and made it laugh."

And he called the others crazy

"Well that is a unique plan if I've ever heard one Mr Beach King."

"I have very sharp hearing and I can hear things from far away ... and we let an imbecile barking about the beach and he began to expound his idea, I will avoid saying it to spare you an aneurysm from too much stupidity"

@Charlie and Exodus

"Yes! In fact, i will do just that! You, person who loves the Beach as much as i do, you are the Beach King of the Third Heaven! And you, person who is strangely familiar, you are the Beach King of the Second Heaven!"

So many new kings.

@Paul

"I am a man of unique plans."

Kings usually have castles right?

I put my hands to the ground, causing to sand near the ocean's edge to turn a dark black. From the black, a bridge appears that extends into the ocean. The bridge stops, and begins morphing into a door that starts extending. This process continues for a while until there is a fully complete shadow castle. I pick up the young lady and hold her on my shoulder.

I'll just keep her inside until she wakes up.

I head into the castle and put her down in one of the shadow bedrooms.

Ruby ignores Megalith's annoying squabbling.

Not having any of it.

"Does anywhere but not here sound good to you ?"

The pink haired girl asks Dilma.

Nicholas' armors continue working on various projects, whereas Nicholas himself decides to head out to the White House again, he wishes to investigate this new president, he uses his Presence Concealment, Invisibility, and Espionage abilities to remain undetectable as he approaches and enters the White House.

The cure-alls, which are packaged in small bottles, have been placed in a large pile of crates in the corner of the lab.

One of Nicholas' armors approaches Kyouka.

"I recall that you were observing me fight against those guards, it seems you were interested in my combat capabilities."

" Hey how are the cure-alls going by the way? Are they easily produced able yet- cause I might start working on it. By the way, where has the real Nicholas gone?

"The real me has gone to investigate the new president. The cure-alls are easily manufacturable, there's a stack of crates full of them in the lab." The armor answers.

"Indeed I was curious as to your combat capabilities, so I decided to let you fight the guards while I watched."

"JesusKnight, why does everyone find you so interesting? Sigh, I suppose investigating the president is a good idea- have you released the details of the solution to the public?"

The Divine Phoenix said:
Nicholas' armors continue working on various projects, whereas Nicholas himself decides to head out to the White House again, he wishes to investigate this new president, he uses his Presence Concealment, Invisibility, and Espionage abilities to remain undetectable as he approaches and enters the White House.

The cure-alls, which are packaged in small bottles, have been placed in a large pile of crates in the corner of the lab.
The President looks troubled. It seems he might be able to sense something, but it's nothing more than a vague instinct. You are otherwise completely unnoticed.

His history see,s to be fairly average. Just a normal person elected congressman and eventually made president because no one else wanted the role after the assassination. He underwent a noticeable change in personality around that time, but you can't seem to grasp why.

It's difficult to say he even has motives or ideals. Even before being president he seemed to be fairly mediocre. It seems as of now the only thing driving him is a desire to destroy the 5 people he has pictures of.

You can tell there is some sort of power within him, but it seems unreadable and different from your own in a fundamental manner. If you could describe it, it would be reasonable to say his are blue while those you have seen so far are red.

"I'll get my men to do that- bargain with pharmaceutical companies- that type of thing" Crunkledunk calls his men to do that for him "Keep me filled in on any information on the president. Alright, I'm gonna be honest with you beach king I was probably going to strand you in mars as a joke- mainly because you called me a nerd. I've been trying to restrain myself recently though, and I think your idea will at least have entertaining comsequences. So what's your plan of action?

"Very interesting." Nicholas thinks to himself as he sees the president.

Nicholas decides to take a slight risk, using his analysis to predict outcomes, he concludes that the president shouldn't be immediately hostile to him.

He removes Presence Concealment and Invisibility while near the President, though still keeping Espionage active to not appear as a threat.

"Greetings. I apologize for the sudden appearance, but something about you has intrigued me greatly, Mr. President, I would like to discuss something with you." He explains.

"We need at least one more King for my plan to work. I would send one of the seven kings to the grandest beaches in the world. There, they would begin work, amd our process would start. Then, the special king, our very own professional photo shotter, would take photos of the beaches after they had been fully protected. The great joy depicted in the photos would do wonders to convince people of our power. Then, we spread those photos all over the internet. Our popularity would sky rocket, and from there we can only aim higher!"

I'm getting fired up!

Back