• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

"Oh, by the way you know I can just enter her mind and find out about all the key features of her personality"

@Drite

"Let me explain better, consider yourself a guest ... a guest who can't leave"

@Exodus

"Let me talk, I want to discuss with her in private"

@Tago

"I want you to use your intelligence to understand what my answer will be about your request"

"Sigh, it's always worth a try- but yeah I'll go, this person makes me feel uncomfortable- but I have a long term idea that I want to tell you about"

@Fareul

"Since when i had flames made of water."

Ruby responds in a 100% serius tone.

"Also stop with that objectivefing of her, she's an adult person and she has the right to decide for herself."

@Tago

"Nah, that's just mean."

@Drite

Cane di Pioggia is happy.

"You reem rather horny, is there any special reason for it ?"

@Faruel

"Is that a threat?" Dilma asks in a serious tone

@Overlord

"Good puppy. Cutie, i am always like that, either that or i am drunk. You can thank my dad for this"

@Drite

"I only threaten those who irritate me, but you ... worry me, you look like a loose cannon ... and your alcoholism doesn't help"

"Okay."

"I really think this woman is very dangerous, and we need to know what she's up to and where she comes from. I might be able to make her a ally, but we'll need help from Nicholas."

Crunkledunk shouts out to Megalith "This is getting extraneous- I'll create a telepathic between everyone- so they can communicate with whoever they wish without others hearing. Just for your convenience, because unless this gets wrapped up soon I'm just going to leave, not that anyone would care" Crunkledunk creates a telepathic bond between everyone- that they can choose to isolate if they wish.

@Tago

"Says the mad scientist."

Ruby responded to Crunkledunk.

@Drite

"Poor you, it seems your life was very much garbage ... can kinda relate to that."

Ruby says.

"Wait- what th- NICHOLAS! Why do you need help from him? Is it to force her to be docile- find out her past? I can do all of that- why does everyone think Nicholas is all that?"

@Faruel (before you exit the room)

"Daddy, please, i have survived worse than that"

@Over

"It is still garbage cutie. Wait, did you father sexually assauted you?"

"I think it's a good idea, but Dilma needs medical and psychological help ... I have already seen this kind of thing, with a mutant ... I can only tell you that in the end he has not held up the weight of his own actions and well... ",I mime a stab in the heart.

@Faruel "Again, you don't talk just communicate with each other through your minds. Also, what the heck does Nicholas have that I don't?"

@Overlord" Please, I am a perfectly sane scientist thank you very much"

Faruel1998 said:
"I think it's a good idea, but Dilma needs medical and psychological help ... I have already seen this kind of thing, with a mutant ... I can only tell you that in the end he has not held up the weight of his own actions and well... ",I mime a stab in the heart.
"Well, that's part of the reason I need to speak with Nicholas. Do you know where he is?"

Crunkledunk literally breaks a whole through the wall " Again what the hell does Nicholas have to help? UGH, Nicholas- seriously?"

(I was responding to Drite by saying Faruel seems to have been referring to a mutant. He said that he saw that type of thing with a mutant, and that he did not weigh his own actions. The mutant is allowed to be male)

Kyouka appears from the broken wall

"So do you plan on repairing this Crunkledunk?" She asks

@Faruel

"Psh, like I can't feed docility pills to myself- although they might have some side effects."

@Paul Frank "Eh, someone else can do it ,plus it's a convenient entrance way for people who want TRAITORS TO REPLY TO THEM"

@Exodus

"I think it's somewhere in the building, I teleported everyone," I say telepathically.

"Happy, Crunkledunk?", I continue, always telepathically.

@Tago

"This thing is too delicate for ... someone like you, but if we meet a Machiavellian psychopathic genius I'll be the first to ask for your help," I say telepathically.

Having already healed, the greatest Beach King, aka me, takes walk around at extreme speeds. It's a pretty place, but with no Beaches. A great shame.

Just then, i bump (read:i sense it from a few dozen kilometers away) into a... appartment. In the middle of nowhere. That's fine.

I go over and knock on the door.

@Faruel "Ah, and the the knocks echo through the building at the most convenient time, just like that play "An inspectorKnight calls" I wonder if this will be our Machiavellian genius you refer to"

@Crimsonstarfallen. The door is opened by a Crunkle- Clone (basically just TinkerKnight)

Back