• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

"Hey, wait for me"

Dilma than starts to follow Ruby.

"You seem strangely excited for this cutie, any reason in particular?" Dilma asks Ruby

"If you want, I could make some food. I'm not a fan of cooking, but as it is now, I'm pretty good at it. Maybe we could even sell it at the beach?"

"I can just make a robot to do it. If Gordon Ramsay can do it I can do it several times better" Crunkledunk responds (need to go to sleep now- probably a good place to leave off considering nothing much is happening, Crunkledunk will probably just go blindly along with the Beach Kings anyway)

"So did you have anyone in particular you were thinking of getting to fill the last beach king spot?"

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Very interesting." Nicholas thinks to himself as he sees the president.

Nicholas decides to take a slight risk, using his analysis to predict outcomes, he concludes that the president shouldn't be immediately hostile to him.

He removes Presence Concealment and Invisibility while near the President, though still keeping Espionage active to not appear as a threat.

"Greetings. I apologize for the sudden appearance, but something about you has intrigued me greatly, Mr. President, I would like to discuss something with you." He explains.
"Ah, so that was you. Nicholas, I believe it was?"

"Maggart, I believe our time is up. I'll have someone give you the locations at the front desk. Thank you for your help."

"Not bad." He states, in regards to the President knowing his name.

"Now, to the point. You possess supernatural abilities as well. What's more they have managed to elude by analysis. What are you?" He asks.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Not bad." He states, in regards to the President knowing his name.

"Now, to the point. You possess supernatural abilities as well. What's more they have managed to elude by analysis. What are you?" He asks.
"What am I? Well, it depends on who you're asking."

@Faruel

"Nah, we good on our own."

@Drite

"Well, i two reason mainly, the first being that i haven't really done much since i gained my powers."

"Meanwhile, the second is the same reason as why you call me a cutie~"

Ruby responds, doing a wink at Dilma while says the latted reason.

Nicholas attempts to analyze the president, hoping to understand more of his abilities.

"Rather, where did you get those supernatural powers? They seem to be an antithesis to those of the people first summoned here. And why do you want some of those people dead anyways?"

The Divine Phoenix said:
Nicholas attempts to analyze the president, hoping to understand more of his abilities.

"Rather, where did you get those supernatural powers? They seem to be an antithesis to those of the people first summoned here. And why do you want some of those people dead anyways?"
The best you can get is that his powers don't seem fully developed, but they're growing somewhat fast.

"You're a detective aren't you? The answers are all there. You know better than anyone that a single piece of evidence can unravel a web of deceit and illusion. If it helps, I'll give you a hint. Kyouka is the one that is the closest to no longer being a target, and you are a person I can respect. If you can figure out why, the mystery will begin to make sense."

"OH JESUS"

I suddely jump in surprise over the 20+ meter tall bird that came out of nowhere.

"Where did you come from!? Good lord!"

"The truth is with me already. You are not the man you claim to be, but merely an entity puppeting his actions. You want to eliminate those five because of their selfishness. A fair motive, I suppose, though I don't believe Kyouka is among those. You respect me because you find my goals of advancement noble." Nicholas explains.

The armor looks at the newly arrived bird.

"Well, seems we have another guest." It quips.

I sit on my shadow throne in my shadow throne hall in my shadow castle.

I'm boooooooooooooooored. Where are the other Beach Kings? Why haven't they contacted me? Did something go wrong?

I hear rumbling from inside the sea.

"Hmm?"

I look out of my shadow window and see a golem coming out of the sea.

Another one?

I walk through my shadow window and start running over the water to the golem.

"OI!"

The golem turns to me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEAR MY BEACH!?"

The golem slaps me underwater.

Wow, he's fast.

I kick it in the shin and it tips over. I start climbing up its body and get over to its head.

"This is my beach, here I am KING!"

I do a backflip and doublejump using my shadows as a foothold before flying over the golem's head and dropkicking it downwards. The golem's head deforms and it stops moving. As I start falling I sling myself back into my shadow castle with my shadows.

If this keeps happening, will the beach become a golem graveyard?

The Divine Phoenix said:
"The truth is with me already. You are not the man you claim to be, but merely an entity puppeting his actions. You want to eliminate those five because of their selfishness. A fair motive, I suppose, though I don't believe Kyouka is among those. You respect me because you find my goals of advancement noble." Nicholas explains.
"Very good, very good. You have almost a entire understanding of the issues at hand. I am indeed merely possessing this man, and you are right about my motives. You may be the one to understand everything first. Now, is there anything else you want from me?"

Torlikoff said:
Maggart heads off to the front desk, ready to put some sense into some whippersnappers.
The front desk person gives you a device.

"This has the locations we can find listed on it. It should be able to track them wherever they are, although sometimes it doesn't work for everyone"

[Basically gives you a excuse to know everyone's location except Eike]

"I would also assume that you are in some way related to the entity that empowered us then. I'd like to hear what you have to say about that entity, and possibly about yourself as well." Nicholas answers.

@Overlord

Dilma gives a smile when she hears the last reason and Ruby winking at her.

"Huh, i think that i will like you Ruby"

Dilma winks back

The Divine Phoenix said:
"I would also assume that you are in some way related to the entity that empowered us then. I'd like to hear what you have to say about that entity, and possibly about yourself as well." Nicholas answers.
"Oh, I am, but probably not in the way you're thinking, and it's not quite time for that yet."

"So be it then. I've found out what I needed to. I will be going now." Nicholas says, entering Spirit Form and leaving the building before heading back again to the Apartment Complex.

"So that's what murderhobo means. So that would be someone like that assassin who is going around killing major political figures. Is that bird the photographer beach king?" Kyouka asks the beach preacher

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Yes. What about her?"
"Well, it looked to me she was very dangerous, and Ruby ran off with her. So I'm worried about that. I've come up with a plan, but I need your help. While I'm okay with analysis powers, yours are better, and I'll need your help."

"Very well. What do you require from me? By the way I obtained some very important information, but that can be left for later, I suppose."

Paul Frank said:
"So that's what murderhobo means. So that would be someone like that assassin who is going around killing major political figures. Is that bird the photographer beach king?" Kyouka asks the beach preacher
"Yes, yes and yes."

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Very well. What do you require from me? By the way I obtained some very important information, but that can be left for later, I suppose."
"Well, in general I need your capabilities in learning her backstory. I might also have found a way to use our Noble Phantasms in tandem to increase their output. But first, I need a book that is about learning to write, preferably screenwriting. Do you know where I could find one?"

Back