• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

"No, he was a good dad and also ... he was ... way too murdered to even try that."

"Huh, guess everyone has a shitty thing to tell about their life, right cutie?"

Kyouka sighs and warps the apartment, repairing the hole

I swear if he does something like that again..

She then bows to the others and heads to the entrance

"Teachings of the beach? Is this some sort of cult?"

" Hmmmm" Crunkle clone messages the real Crunkledunk telling him that it is most definitely not the psychopathic Machiavellian genius he was looking for. " I think you should go away now" and slams the door on the beach kings' face

"**** no it isn't. This is more beautiful than any cult goddammit."

I take out my watergun for swag (i hope i never have to day that word ever again) points.

"I am the Beach King of the Seventh Heaven, the greatest Beach King to have ever lived! I have become one with the Beaches themselves, and i can tell you, their beauty transcends words!"

Annnnnddd i have been ignored. ****.

"Well, your loss. You don't know what you're lossing!"

Ok but like there's a ton of super powerful readings i am getting there. So many potential Kings...

Nicholas' armors are moving around the laboratory constructing things.

He himself was standing near Kyouka, approaching the door, as he had noticed someone unusual approach, he also removes Presence Concealment, as he had not done so earlier.

"I guess talking to Nicholas can wait."

I sense the new person with Era Observation and move to talk to him.

"Hello, what's this about the teachings of the beach?"

"JesusKnight, its just somebody probably turned insane by the power giving thing- no need to care better just to abandon him"

"Hey, i'll let you know i am very sane! My beach stuff has nothing to do with my powers!"

I sign loudly.

"Shit, guess i'll have to do this like a normal person. Name's Tiro, and i was one of the people who got powers, just like you peeps. Do you guys have like, coffee or something?"

Phoenix, Arizona

"Oh, well at least the water supply of the country isn't poisoned." I say. "The news says that there has been no word from him the last time he threatened the President on television. I wonder what happened." Jacob was talking with a friend of his. "Well anyway, I need to go back to my swordsmanship class." Jacob returns to his swordsmanship class.

" Sigh, I guess this is just going to be the place where approximately everyone is at now. Hey, how was he able to get past the barrier anyway?"

"It seems we're gathering more and more weirdos by the day." Nicholas mumbles to himself, having watched the beach person enter. He approaches Amy.

"You were looking for me, correct?"

"I just pushed through it and overpowered it." I answer the annoying little guy.

It seems someone is interested in the teachings of the beach as well. Jackpot.

"I will tell you all about it... if i can like, enter the place. It's hot as well out here."

Drite77 said:
"Huh, guess everyone has a shitty thing to tell about their life, right cutie?"
Ruby nods in agreement.

"Anyway, you seem fineish, so how about we get out of this building and go do stuff with our superpowers ?"

She proposes the idea.

Thanks to my extremely acute hearing I hear what Ruby said.

"You can go out, but I'll keep an eye on Dilma," I say, teleporting into the room.

@Drite

"I don't care, my only interest is to prevent you from hurting someone while you're drunk ... and in this regard, you won't drink alcohol"

Megalith sees what appears to be Crunkledunk in a black void. "Hello there, just speaking telepathically to you for your information. I think we really shouldn't be so carefree about, well everything. We should probably affirm more about this individual to begin with but most importantly I am worried about the guy in shades- he was talking about relocating in your presence and didn't seem scared of you at all. Not even mentioning how the woman was talking about him. That could be two mass murderers you've let go of- although I will take my fair share of the responsibility as well. Fortunately we can let these two go off- as long as you keep in touch with me. I've developed a fun little way both of us can win almost any fight, and I think it should find itself being very useful against bullet-brain."

@Faruel

"No need, i'll be the one to keep an eye on her."

Also, again, STOP TELLING HER WHAT TO DO."

Ruby continues with an escandescent tone.

"I am with the cutie, i will drink if i want and i will like it. And please, the worst thing that i can do is making sex with someone that also wants that, i've never hurt a fly while i was drunk"

"You are acting like children. I will be in the lab if anyone needs me." Nicholas comments before heading back to his lab.

The suits have produced a rather large quantity of cure-alls, combining both Nicholas' and Crunkledunk's formulae to ensure optimum functionality.

" Sigh, why does no one understand idiots need close supervision"Crunkledunk says out loud

@Faruel Crunkledunk speaks telepathically to Megalith " I would ignore her advice"

@ Overlord775

"I'm just trying to avoid problems, she can do whatever she wants ... except drinking alcohol," I say calmly.

" Oh, have you finished with the formula? I wouldn't usually say this, but well done Nicholas". Crunkledunk observes the formula "Ah, and you've made some adjustments- while slightly offended the additions seem to be effective from my analysis"

Torlikoff said:
"In order to save the country, we have to get rid of those who oppose it. Thus, I have begun a plan to help us get rid of those people. To start it however, I need you to help me using your.... skills."

The president shows 5 pictures and puts them on the table. They are of Alexander Stratos, Eike, Crunkledunk, Dilma, and Kyouka.

"These are the villains I've found to pose the most threat. If you want to save the country, they must be eliminated in some manner."

Ruby looks like she's about to explode in rage for a second, but then she breathes out.

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

She tells to Megalith with an uncaring tone of voice.

"Let's go Dilma."

Ruby say to her.

I go to Kyouka since she seems like the only sane person inside this place.

"So... are those guys always like that?" I say, pointing towards the group of crazy people. (drite overlord and faruel)

Back