• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

"My Noble Phantasm, huh? Impressive that you could discern that without ever seeing me use it. I can give you access to any such book right now."

One of the armors types something on Nicholas' main computer, the display shows various books on screenwriting and writing in general and Nicholas has access to their contents in full.

Nicholas utilizes his global tracking system to locate where the two are.

His armor suits seem to be working on something else now.

@Phoenix

You get a odd message on your systems

Save them from their own selfishness and no blood need be spilled

@everyone

News Reports

Riots have been occurring all over the globe due to increased mass hysteria as information spreads past America. These riots are relatively violent as well, and have already lead to the death of 10 people involved. Military officials all over the globe are meeting in a undisclosed location to discuss action

I hear rustling in the castle and go through it to find Carla awake.

She jumps up from her bed.

"Oh my gosh! He whisked me away to his castle and now this dreamboat is going to take care of me and I'll never have to worry about taxes again!"

Wait, that's illegal.

"Ahem."

I cough.

Carla jolts and turns around to me.

"How long were you there?"

I shrug.

"Long enough to find out what your goals were."

Now to see her response.

She slumps.

"Okayyy, maybe me asking to be your girlfriend wasn't completely out of a pure love that was spawned instantaneously after locking eyes with you."

I smile.

"Okay."

She looks confused.

"Okay?"

I nod.

"Okay. I like honesty in a woman. But don't take this the wrong way, this is going to be a relationship where we both contribute. For instance, I take care of the beach, and you take care of my relations with the people on the beach. I'm not that good at social interaction. Also, the Beach King can't be seen with a girlfriend. That would make him look human and could cause some other people to make dumb mistakes because of their cockiness. A Queen on the other hand..."

Carla gasps.

"You don't mean..."

I smile.

"I do."

Carla blushes.

"B-but this is so sudden, we barely know each other!"

I close my eyes and memories that are not mine of a time that I did not experience flow through my head.

I won't make the same mistake. I'll make this have a happy ending.

I clasp Carla's hand and put it to my heart.

"It's not going to stay that way. I promise I'll do right by you. Carla, will you marry me?"

She starts tearing up.

"Yes."

"Alright, here's what I've got."

A book written around then ideas of writing, character study, and analysis. It contains knowledge on how to write characters, the nature of a play in comparison to its basis in reality, and the psychology of characters. In this sense, it is the fusion of discerning human qualities and writing about them. Noble Phantasms of those who hold this book which relate to these qualities are slightly boosted. It's true power, however, is bestowing the title of co-author.

"I managed to make this book, which could allow my writing Phantasms and your analysis Phantasms to be used together to increase their potency. It's not optimal, but it's what I've got. What do you think Nicholas?"

Crunkledunk thinks to himself "jeez, you know this is a lot more boring than I thought- they've just been talking about what murderhobos are, my beautiful brain works too fast for this... Plus this beach is a lot worse than I was expecting, it's boring and the only thing really happening is idiotic people shouting and engaging boorish activities. The 20 metre bird could be interesting but nobody on the beach have fled in terror thus far, and I myself seem pretty immune to this type of thing now"

"Hey everyone this has been fun and all but I should leave now. You seem to be handling the situation well" Crunkledunk flies off

"OK what do I do now? Nicholas should probably have finished with the president now and I am curious about that. Crunkledunk checks his satellite surveillance system "Yeah, OK- he's with that upgrade person from the look of their build and mannerisms"

@Divine "Hey Nicholas, doing anything interesting?"

@Faruel

"Somewhere fun. Maybe somewhere private so that we can do our things there"

Dilma than whisper to Ruby

"If you know what i meant" She then winks to Ruby

Not a hundred percent on what he could do right now, Charley walked to a spot not far from the others and took a seat. He begin to play music at a low volume https://youtu.be/zQA-vg43H48 He began to wonder about his next move and his mind shifted to the killer he fought at the White House.

Someone needs to put a stop to him considering he is responsible for most of the people hating them. He decided he would ask one of the others to help find him.

"Eheheh~ , i'm totally up for that. "

Ruby whispers back to Dilma, while doing a small, pervy smile.

"But first."

She then turns toward Megalith and angrily shouts at him

"Get the hell away from us already !"

"That's what a like cutie~" Dilma whispers in a seductive tone

She then looms at Megalith

"Would you leave us alone if you teleport us to somewhere else?" Dilma asks to Megalith, visibly frustrated

"So you'll be invisible watching us... while we do perverted things? Well, i am ok with that if you stay quiet, but if you just wanted to watch you can sit in the room, nobody's gonna judge you"

Suddenly Nicholas and Amy here a agitated sound exit Crunkledunk's mouth as his neck twists to the side from cringing "Ergh- I suddenly get the sixth sense something really gross might happen in a bit, so I would be grateful if we could hurry this whole process up"

"This is what i think about it."

Ruby says, as she stomps the ground, entering Dragon Force Fire Dragon King Mode, a great spiral of flames swiling around her and the ground underneat her being liquifed from the sheer heat.

"You leave RIGHT NOW, or i turn you to cinders !"

The flame image say booling angry while looking at where Megalith is, thanks to her enhanced senses and extrasensory perception countering the steath.

Noticing this, return visible to then absorb Ruby's heat and fire.

"Calm yourself, you're exaggerating," I say calmly.

Nicholas picks up the book and analyzes it.

"Impressive." He replies before noticing Crunkledunk approach.

"I should probably mention to you both what I found out about the president. As it turns out the president is being puppeted by an entity similar, yet different to the one that grants us powers. This entity has deemed it necessary to attempt and eliminate the ones who use their powers for reasons it deems selfish." He explains to Amy and Crunkledunk.

"Oh, this is very interesting ... how will we deal with him then?" Asks the copy of Megalith to Nicholas.

[Apparently I forgot the copy I created to warn Megalith if the masks were ready]

"I am sorry, while i don't mind, cutie here doesn't like to be constantly watched, so i guess that you'll need to go back daddy" Dilma says to Megalith

"You know, I'm getting tired of it ... and after what the little one did, the situation certainly didn't improve, so now we're going to a nice place ... without any of us causing more problems than there are let them be now, "I exclaim, teleporting myself, Ruby and Dilma to another place.

A small island in the Pacific.

"Have fun," I exclaim, using the power of the Kakama mask to become intangible and sink into the sand.

@Faurel

Because of being infused with the grace Sunshine, the flames and heat were unable to be absorbed

[BTW, i have like hundreds of miles worth of Extrasensory percetion, so is Megalith still there or did he leave ?]

"So, my plan is to use my Noble Phantasm First Folio along with yours in order to subdue them with as little force as possible. To do this though, we have to find out about their past and life. Which is your forte. From there, they should be easier to subdue."

Ruby signs, while turning of her DF FDKM., which doesn't actually lower her statistics since the daylight of the island activates Sunshine's buffing capabilities.

"Yep, the bastard is still here. "

She responds to Dilma.

"Anyway, if he expects that we stay stuck on this pile of rocks and sand, he's dead wrong."

The pink haired girl exclaims, as she make 2 sets of white feathered wings appear from her back.

"Can you fly Dilma ? Because in case you can't i'll carry you to main land."

Ruby tells to her. with a noticibly calmer tone of voice.

Nicholas sets the surveillance system to project a direct feed of the two.

"Let's see here.." He states, beginning to analyze them with his abilities.

[It'd probably be best if you two explain what he finds out]

"I do want to talk about this president thing though... Am I being hunted now? What am I supposed to do? And what have I done wrong?" Crunkledunk says, suddenly quiet and surprisingly somber.

@Luminaris

[You physically wouldn't have the time to set up the surveillance system before we have been long gone from the island]

@Overlord

"I don't think that i can, so i will go in your back"

Dilma hopped up in Ruby's back

"Ok, where are we going cutie?"

(He already has a global surveillance system- as do I. He literally just needs to press a button or something to make a satellite focus on you directly so he can accurately render your images)

Back