• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

@Faruel

Dilma rises her hand with her index finger pointing to the sky as if she would make a point in her argument

"Yes" Dilma says in a monotone in her voice

@Tago

"I don't need to be rich to be happy, Tinker Knight wannabe"

"I have no idea who this Tinker Knight you speak of is, although I admit that might have been better than Crunkledunk in my universe, also I don't need money to be happy, it just adds to my level of happiness. Look, if you don't want money in the GAMBLING CITY then fine you can go off and greatly irritate locals while you go and have coitus on some bench with about 12 pounds of bird shit on it then fine. You might even enjoy it. It's not like I care" Crunkledunk then whispers to himself "It's not like you are going to have much fun after that, though I assure you"

@ Overlord775

"The problem is not this, he has already framed you and if he finds you ... and he will find you, he will kill you", I exclaim.

"He has already seen your abilities and it won't take long to find a way around them, he has always done so! He hates everything that represents the multiverse, he killed anyone who interacted with me or my other brothers ..." , I explain, then sigh.

"He killed Serina ...", I whisper.

@Faruel

"We can defend ourselfes"

Ruby responds.

@Tago

"No, wait, i would actually really appriciate the money, like a lot."

"Also, big congrats for developing the cure."

Ruby tells you.

Crunkledunk catches what Megalith whispers and stops suddenly " Is Serina th-" Crunkledunk turns around. "Uh, the cornflake factory can wait- we should go to Nicholas and ask him where Senht is"

I turn to Crunkledunk and lift him with two fingers and then bring him in front of Ruby and Dilma.

"Stay with them and make sure they don't do anything stupid ... and watch your back to each other ... I have to go do something," I say and then teleport fifty yards from the ground.

"I trust you Crunkledunk, do not disappoint me!", I exclaim, and then transform myself and fly away.

"Uh, thanks!" Crunkkledunk shouts to Megalith

@Overlord and Drite "Hmm, If I give you 2 million do you promise to do gambling and not sex- just so I don't have to watch that"

"You don't have to follow us in the bedroom, you know ?"

"Also, do you really wanna just follow his order ? I am pretty sure you have much better stuff to do than following me and Dilma around the city."

Ruby responds to Crunkkledunk.

"And also I might have better things to do, with business- but Megalith told me to watch you so I will put my all into doing so. I wouldn't have done it before... I fact I probably would have doen the exact opposite. Like, I don't know through you idiots in a well or something- but I won't be that much of a dick now. And you know why?"

"As i've saided before, i don't mind someone peeking in our thing, but i guess that the cutie like provate things, so you can't come with us TKW"

Dilma than whispers to Ruby

"Do you want me to make the guy sleep so that we can have our fun?"

Back