• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

Ruby uses her two upper wings to shield Dilma from the Attack of the Shark, pretty much making the artificial limb useless though and making her growl in pain.

This doesn't stop her though, as she wuickly re-puts her sword in hammerspace and does another attack, shooting a breath of flames against Senht.

"Cutie!" Dilma screams after seeing Ruby getting hurt by the knight.

That is bad, if my leaves didn't work, i better try another approach

Dilma than summoned her Phase Sword and tries to cut the Knight's arm

Senht manipulates Ruby's breath of fire to make him clash against Dilma, taking her also with a telekinetic grip.

The ray of light hits Senht in the face, causing him to be distracted for a moment.

Megalith teleports in front of him, hitting him with a fist joined to a telekinetic wave, knocking him into the water and generating a crater.

@Faruel

"Thanks daddy, his telekinesis is being a pain in the ass, any tip to deal with that?"

Dilma asks Megalith as she rubs her neck with her hand

"Yes ... leave it to me ... he threatened the multiverse once ... and I won't let a second happen", I exclaim, charging my sword with electricity.

Senht meanwhile emerges from the water, vaporising a large portion of it.

"It's time to eliminate those two gnats," he exclaims, creating three copies of himself, they go against Crunkledunk, Dilma and Ruby.

"They seem slightly busy battling someone right now, perhaps we should wait until they finish to try anything." Nicholas states to Amy.

(@Torlikoff, which Crunkledunk are you looking for?Because there are a few Crunkle clones spread across the world, including the one talking to Nicholas and Charley- but the real one is in a remote island in the Pacific and it would seem suspicious for you to be there. Especially if you are going to him midway through a battle)

As the Senht clone approaches him, Crunkledunk creates an advanced simulation in his mind, using previous known data of Senht and Megalith, and their physiologies. He makes his body launch towards Senht from wind manipulation and flies up to the attacker Knowing how he will next attempt to attack. Using sheer willpower Crunkledunk uses persona magic to quadruple his magical powers- meaning that if Senht attempts to use telekinesis on him, he can not stop Crunkledunks path. As Crunkledunk flies in a straight line, Senht counters this by dodging him and moving to the side- and then unleashing a powerful attack that hits Crunkledunk on the back and causes him to cease his movement by using more wind to create a break. Not only did the sudden break hurt Crunkledunk, but Senht's attack was also able to sustain serious damage. As Crunkledunk finds himself lying flat on the ground at Senht's feet, coughing blood- he laughs. As Senht drops his guard for a second, Crunkledunk capitalises- and appears to punch Senht's leg- appearing to have done nothing. However as he releases his palm he reveals a circular device. Which beeps for a second. And then launches Senht's leg in the air- forced upwards by the power of gravitational manipulation. Sent flies upwards as Crunkledunk places a portal in the air in his line of movement,the Senht clone finds himself in part of Crunkledunks lab. Suddenly he is attacked by all form of weaponry. First aiming for his masks and weapons- and then for Senht's body. They love too fast, and have such complicated attack patterns Senht is unable to keep up. All manner of clockwork machinations, Crunkle clones, drones and a rusty tank attack Senht at full force. Crunkledunk snaps his fingers, and a new portal appears- with Senth's clone's body falling out and shattering.

Ruby had user her hair control to extend her hairs to protect Dilma from the reflected flames, which thanks to her massive fire resistance where completly blocked.

"You sure are a master planner."

Ruby responds mockingly at Megalith.

The firemancer uses Invigorate to heal Dilma's wounds, then she pulls her arms foward and uses the holy magic Ark to fire several giant beams of light against the two clones of Senht rushing against her and her partner.

[BTW, Sunshine gives the 4x boost cap since we in an area near noon, which should make telekinesis not very usefull, since i would have 4x times the base lifting strenght,]

"Crunkledunk opens a portal and some of his clones pop through, which start attacking Senht clones. Crunkledunk shouts out to Megalith "Hey, if you want to end this easily- should we fuse?"

One of the clones is destroyed by Crunkledunk

The two clones increasing their speed, dodging the attacks and tetrasporting behind Ruby and Dilma.

One of the clones chains Ruby with real illusory chains and then tries to cut off her head.

The other,grabs Dilma telekinetically and then tries to hit her in the stomach with the sword.

Megalith confronting the real Senht by hitting him with Great Sword, both their swords collide with each other a couple of times.

The Mecha-Golem hits his brother in the face with a punch, while the latter hits him in the side with a kick.

Both lose their balance, but Senht is faster and grabs Megalith with a telekinetic grip and then hit him on the chin and throws him into the air.

He then teleports to him, grabbing his head and throwing him to the ground, then blocks his right arm with a pole and cuts the left arm with the sword.

The golem screams in pain.

"How you fell down, a God ... masked among mortals ... you're a disgrace to us all!," he exclaims, grabbing him by the head.

Why won't you get hit ?!

Ruby's grace blocks the effect of the sleep inducing move from affecting her.

The firemancer enter Dragon Force to boost her statistics, as she covers her hairs in Sunshine infused flames, then vastly extends them and uses them like tentacles to intercept the two clones's attacks and strike them away.

The clones are stunned, ending up asleep and giving Ruby the chance to hit them with her hair.

Clones are torn to pieces.

"Uh?" Exclaims Senht, looking at what happened to the copies.

"Ahhh!", Megalith takes advantage of the distraction to become intangible and pass through Senht, then use telekinesis to take the severed arm and retrace it.

He pulls out Great Sword, changing it to rifle and shooting a shot of plasma at his brother's head.

Senht is thrown and then collides with a tree.

Megalith teleports next to him, cutting in turn an arm and kicking him in the face.

Senht shouts and then gets stabbed in the stomach and nailed to the ground.

Megalith breathes heavily and turn his right arm into a rocket launcher.

"It's over ... brother!"

Senht laughs slowly.

"No ... this ... it's just the beginning!" He exclaims, then he creates a dazzling light and blinds the Golem.

A few seconds later Senht has disappeared and in his place there is something that Megalith does not like.

It has the shape of a dodecahedron, is black and has a series of writings that are flashing.

"Oh no ...", Megalith mutters.

"All away! It's an Arunnaki Bomb!"

Tago238 said:
(@Torlikoff, which Crunkledunk are you looking for?Because there are a few Crunkle clones spread across the world, including the one talking to Nicholas and Charley- but the real one is in a remote island in the Pacific and it would seem suspicious for you to be there. Especially if you are going to him midway through a battle)
[The real one, I have a tracker. I will change my post accordingly.]

Crunkledunk teleports everyone away (@Torlikoff, sorry I probably need to go to sleep again. Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I was surprised anyone did anything without about a billion discord comments following it)

Faruel1998 said:
[Better to write that we are at the base, probably that's where Crunkledunk would have brought us]
[Considering how much of a wild card Crunkledunk is, i doubt that there many chances he would do that]

I hold onto Carla's hand as we start walking out to a new platform I made behind the house. She looks up to me.

"So, where are we going now?"

I put my other hand behind my head.

"Well, after the date, I wanted to do something unique for you. Something that showed I cared about making you felt loved."

She starts blushing.

"Ah, I see."

I think we've walked far enough.

I throw up my hand and hook a cloud with my shadows, pulling us up right beneath it. My shadows cover the cloud, turning it black, and make a hook shaped shadow under it for us to sit together on. I look at Carla's face as it begins to rain.

She pokes me.

"How'd you know I liked the rain?."

I smile.

"Well, I had a feeling you did."

It would be really weird if I said that she smelled like she liked the rain so I definitely wasn't going to say that.

She pouts before relaxing and laying her head on my shoulder. I close my eyes and listen to the rain.

This peacefulness, this quiet...it's nice. I enjoy spending time with her like this.

Charley got sick of doing nothing and decided that would be the first to start something inevitable. He began flying toward Los Vegas while blasting music through his radio https://youtu.be/gwuEi1nw6jw

Nicholas decides that he should begin writing for First Folio, using the knowledge from the book plus his own accelerated thoughts he begins creating a scenario that Amy can use for First Folio.

Tago238 said:
Crunkledunk teleports everyone away (@Torlikoff, sorry I probably need to go to sleep again. Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I was surprised anyone did anything without about a billion discord comments following it)
[You teleported me away?]

"Hmmm...."

I've just been wandering around aimlessly at this point.

I decide to try and leave the barrier, using a Charge Stone in the process.

Vegas? Seems like a good place to visit, maybe we'll find a good private place

@Faruel

"So... will you leave us alone now daddy?" Dilma asks Megalith

@Drite

Megalith turns slowly towards you, turning to you a look that seems to say "Does this seem like the right time for you?"

"Everyone shut up! I am here on business and I have a phone call to make" Crunkledunk takes out his phone and his face lights up.

" Well I suppose you don't want 1 million dollars I can now easily expend with the money I made from releasing the cure You are now looking at one of the richest people in the world- and right here where you are standing I shall build a cornflake factory!"

@Drite

Megalith kneels in front of you, bringing your face close to your body.

"My brother is risen, with all my powers including the ability to adapt to every environment and with the ability to create everything ... according to you, is a good time to go around having fun!?", I ask with a pissed tone.

@Faruel

"Like you said before, it's a personal thing between you and him, so you should be the one to dealt with it.

We helped you at the island mostly because we were near."

Ruby responds.

Back