• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

"Magnificent, they are leaving ... I think I will have to follow them again", I exclaim.

"Ah, your devotion to these parasites is disgusting ... you fell so low", a hissing voice is revealed inside my head.

"Hnn ... you ... it's not possible", I exclaim, taking my head in my hands.

"Oh no, a lot is possible ... brother".

Involuntarily active the power of the mask of Mahiki, creating a real illusion.

And what I create I don't like.

An explosion from the underground appears, while my body in the form of Mecha-Golem is thrown into the air, flying over the heads of Dilma and Ruby, ending up in the sea.

Crunkledunk looks at his global surveillance and sees the explosion "What th- I think I should have a look at this". Crunkledunk activates his stealth gear that was created partly by the power of the phantom locket, as well as affecting everyone's brains in the area using telepathy to block any extra sensory perception from him (so it seems like he isn't there) and teleports to the area perched on a high point so he can can observe the battle

@Phoenix

You learn Ruby's backstory.

@Drite

"I don't really know, but anywhere is better than here."

Ruby responds to Dilma, as she quickly starts flying awayy from the island, while making sure her partner doesn't fall off by accident.

Using her super senses, the firemancer searches for the nearest large landmass to her, which is where she flies to.

@Overlord

"Maybe Detroit? There is some good bars there cutie."

Dilma than notices Megalith's body flying

"Should we help him?" Dilma asks Ruby

@Phoenix

[I wouldn't recomend you guys, specially Faruel, in reading this. You may not find that bad, but it is at your own risk]

'Dilma's backstory'
You learn that when Dilma was a child, she was sexually abused by her father until the age of 14, her father even started to give her alcoholic beverages before they did the thing. However, their neighbors discovered that and called the police, getting her father in jail for some long ass time, tooking Dilma to an orphanage.
So the owners of the orphanage started to take her to a psychologist, however, as time passes, she realize how much she loved that type of thing, how much fun it was to drink and making sex was, missing those moments, she wasn't in love with her father, but with what she did with him, allthough Dilma never saided the truth, because she knew what they would do to her.

When she turned 18, she decided to run away from Atlanta to Detroit, leaving a note on the orphanage saying that she would be alright. While a long trip, she maded it to the city. With no money, she decided to make money with what she liked to do, sex. So, for the past 14 years, her life has been the same, drinking and making the thing, sometimes she killed someone while drunk. However, it was clear that she happier than she ever was |}

"Well. I have the information now." Nicholas states to Amy before explaining both of their backstories to her.

[I can't actually have him explain it in text because Over didn't clarify what it was, so you get this]

Uhm, i really don't want to help him, but if we do we may get on his good side, so he will leave us alone.

"You know what, sure, it's good way to test our powers."

Ruby responds to Dilma, then she flies to the location of the knight that threw Megalith away..

@ Overlord775, Drite

Suddenly Megalith emerges from the sea, his face is extremely angry.

"You two, go away ... this is a personal matter ... I have a brother to kill again", I exclaim, taking my sword.

"Regarding the president. As I mentioned before, he is possessed by an entity similar to the one that granted us powers, this entity wishes to eliminate certain individuals, such as Crunkledunk here, for using their powers in a selfish manner, they have sent another person with powers to do so." He explains.

"Right. What action do you think we should take? I mean if the president is possessed then we should see what's up at the White House but first...do you have the location of that guy who killed the last president?"

A crunkle clone emerges from the sewers to Charley and Nicholas "Well thanks for caring about the fact that super powered bounty hunters sent by the president are out to destroy me. And when did I ever use my powers in a terrible way?"

Crunkledunk empowers Megalith by x2 strength and makes himself visible "you know that thing is an illusion created by you, right? You've probably got an invasive and self destructive psychology, which means you have no chance of beating this guy without anyone's help"

I ignore Crunkledunk and land on the island.

"How are you still alive? I canceled you," I exclaim.

The Black Knight chuckles.

"Oh brother ... it's true, I've been completely erased ... or almost," he says.

"Let's just say ... that a part of me continued to live inside you, fortunately in an unconscious way ... so I saved myself millennia of suffering in sharing the same space with these ... parasites", he continues, looking Crunkledunk.

Crunkledunk gets clearly upset at Megalith and his brothers' treatment of him "God dammit, I'm just trying to help! Why can nobody see that? I just want to be good! All the good I have done recently.. you know, the helping out with the scientist, the cure alls... I didn't have any ulterior motive or something. Just please, please..." Crunkledunk yells sombrely.

@Tago

"Oh, pathetic!" Exclaims the Knight, throwing a blue ball of fire at Crunkledunk.

I immediately teleport in front of him, absorbing the fire.

"Don't you dare attack ... a friend of mine"

@Drite

"If we help him, he might change mind about us and stop doing what he has been doing to us."

Ruby whispers very quietly to Dilma.

@Tago

"You did good"

Ruby compliment the tinker, to try make him feel a bit less depressed.

@Faruel

"Look, i would, but i wanna test my powers and that thing looks like more than you can chew."

Ruby responds, then she look towards Megalith's brother

"Take this, Cruel Sun !"

She says as extends her arm towards the knight and throws a Dragon Slayer Cruel Sun at the Knight, a large orb of flames which burns trought resistances, magic, absorbtion, regen and dragons.

"Huh, uh thanks..." Crunkledunk then reduces the Brother's defence by a half and throws him back away from Ruby with wind manipulation

The Knight sees the attack and teleports above Ruby.

"Die, insect," he exclaims, squeezing her neck in a telekinetic grip, trying to suffocate her.

@Overlord

"Eh, i am not to good in fighting, but i will try to help you out"

Dilma than uses Belly Drum, halvening its vitality, making her cough blood, but maximizing her attack

"Ah crap, i forgot that i need to almost die for this to work."

@Faruel

"Hey, b*tch, the only one who can hurt the cutie is me!" After saying that, Dilma used Leaf Blade on the brother

Ruby feels herself being strangled, feeling hair quickly running out, but she menages to keep herself calm so flight isn't destibilized and she doesn't crush down.

The Firemancer pulls out her sword out of hammerspace and wait to see the knight's reaction to Dilma's attack:

If he teleport away she will use her sword to send an Attack of the Shark, a shockwave that applies a stun and a slowing effect on hit, against him at the new location.

If he doesn't teleport, she will still shoot Attack of the Shark at him, while making sure to not hit her ally.

The Black Knight incinerates the leaves with fire attacks, then use telekinesis and move Ruby's armed arm to strike Dilma with the sword in the stomach.

Megalith growls to use Ruru's mask and shoot a ray of light at his brother.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Regarding the president. As I mentioned before, he is possessed by an entity similar to the one that granted us powers, this entity wishes to eliminate certain individuals, such as Crunkledunk here, for using their powers in a selfish manner, they have sent another person with powers to do so." He explains.
"Interesting. Who exactly is he after?"

"Eike, the one who assassinated the previous president, Alexander Stratos, Crunkledunk, Dilma and Kyouka. Those are who he finds selfish. Kyouka was the closest to not being a target."

Maggart finally finds herself by Crunkledunk. Walking up to him from out of sight, she says:

"Excuse me small, man, could you help me?"

Back