• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Well, both Rory and Kiara are super prodigies so it wouldn't be very surprising if their progeny turned out to be a genius on a similar scale..." Gabriel said, breathing out.
“Yeah…I guess your right.” David said quietly. He shrugged slightly, quietly glancing at the baby.

"They have won, Cullthane did most of the heavy lifting and Kiara went into labor, which I didn't talk about for good reason, however it did go well." Draedon said suddenly
"I hope so... I assumed they would've contacted us if they won by now." Tokugawa said.

"O-oh!" Ythala said, startled by the sudden appearance of Dreadon's voice.

"O-Okita! How is she? I-is she alright?" Ythala asked.

(Forgor to respond to this)
"She took a hit but is otherwise fine from what I'm reading." Draedon said
Ythala breathed out, a look of relief washing over her. Her wing movement slowed, and a soft smile appeared on her face.

"I'm...so glad...she's alright..." Ythala said softly.

"...I-is...there a-any way to...c-contact her? I-I w-want to hear her voice..." Ythala murmured.

"A-Alright, Rory... You can put me down!" Kiara said.

"A-A-Are you... sure you can walk...?" Rory asked, clearly nervous about letting Kiara move on her own.

"I'm sure, Rory. I feel a lot better...!" Kiara said, smiling as Rio ceased trying to crush Rory's finger and fell asleep.

Rory breathed out, nodding as she gently set Kiara down, allowing her to get up and stand on her own as Kiara held Rio gently in her arms. "Alright... I think I can move now... I think we should get moving...!"

Meanwhile...

Tokugawa just said nothing, seeming happy they won and came out mostly unharmed.

(Forgor to respond to this)

Ythala breathed out, a look of relief washing over her. Her wing movement slowed, and a soft smile appeared on her face.

"I'm...so glad...she's alright..." Ythala said softly.

"...I-is...there a-any way to...c-contact her? I-I w-want to hear her voice..." Ythala murmured.
"Outside of recording, no." Draedon responded

"You think I have one? We have no idea what's coming next, I can't form a plan out of 0 variables." Gabriel said to Jack, "And quit the pissy attitude and the destiny crap, it's annoying." She said, clearly having just read his mind.
"First, sorry but in general I have always had the feeling that you are an adaptable person to the situation, so I thought you might have an idea how to find a Flaw in this dimension" he began

"Second, is a quality that several human people have when they are faced with a situation like this, it is simply a frustration knowing that your attempts are undermined by a ridiculous force that appeared out of nowhere" He said although his voice and his mind were calmer

"Third stop reading minds, it's rude" Jack said with a sigh.

"First, sorry but in general I have always had the feeling that you are an adaptable person to the situation, so I thought you might have an idea how to find a Flaw in this dimension" he began

"Second, is a quality that several human people have when they are faced with a situation like this, it is simply a frustration knowing that your attempts are undermined by a ridiculous force that appeared out of nowhere" He said although his voice and his mind were calmer

"Third stop reading minds, it's rude" Jack said with a sigh.
Gabriel sighed, "Calling people "Children of Destiny" to dismiss the hard-work that they put in in order to gain the resilience and strength that they have is even ruder, Jack... Kiara works hard to be as resilient as she is everyday, and puts herself through a lot of pain. Maybe you could learn a thing or two... And I'll keep the mind-reading suggestion in mind..." She said, just floating away as she began to move towards the gate.

"I think you won't get anywhere if you continue like this" Omega told in Jack's mind, clearly the sword wanted its bearer not to end up in a bad relationship with the others.

"Yes I know, it's just that it's in my veins to be like that, I think I can never stop being skeptical even when it need to stop" thought Jack, while he looked around ready for anything

"...Nothing good comes from focusing on things like talent or destiny, Jack." David said. He cracked his neck, glancing at the man.

"...Learned that the hard way. The best thing to do is to focus on how ya can improve ya self. Not how ya stack up to the rest." He said. He shook his head, beginning to move to the gate.
"Outside of recording, no." Draedon responded
"A-alright..." Ythala said, breathing out.

"...C-can you r-record something a-and send it to her...?" Ythala said quietly.

"You sound just like old Grue" He said as he followed him
(Gru?)
unknown.png

"I think he might be talking about the guy from Despicable Me." Gabriel said.

"Despicable Me? What is that?"Jack genuinely asked (remember that doesn't exist these days lol)
"...Eh? Whose's Grue?" David asked, glancing back at him.
"he's just an old man, he was usually kind or curmudgeonly but at the same time he was wise in his own way, he ended up being the owner of a bar in the town that he called Bobby's Cellar, he was like a second father to me" Jack said with a small smile remembering the old days

"what is a movie? are those things that passed through some devices of the ship?" Jack said Genuinely, although he had discovered television, he was still unaware of the concept in general
"Right, you're from this time period..." Gabriel said, "It's basically a motion picture in which people act as various fictional characters, to put it simply. It wouldn't exist in you're time period to the extent it does in the time we come from, but, Japanese culture should have some similar things..."

"he's just an old man, he was usually kind or curmudgeonly but at the same time he was wise in his own way, he ended up being the owner of a bar in the town that he called Bobby's Cellar, he was like a second father to me" Jack said with a small smile remembering the old days
"...Sounds like a good man." David said quietly. He forced himself to smile, trying to ignore what would happen to him when the Lostbelts ended.

"...And I'm sure Yharon's ship could play some movies for ya. The thing's got a lot of fancy tech on it." David added.

Last edited:
"...Nothing good comes from focusing on things like talent or destiny, Jack." David said. He cracked his neck, glancing at the man.

"...Learned that the hard way. The best thing to do is to focus on how ya can improve ya self. Not how ya stack up to the rest." He said. He shook his head, beginning to move to the gate.

"A-alright..." Ythala said, breathing out.

"...C-can you r-record something a-and send it to her...?" Ythala said quietly.
"Sure." Draedon said, not exactly caring about that

"Sure." Draedon said, not exactly caring about that
"A-alright..." Ythala said, she breathed out, before flashing a small smile.

"O-Okita! I-it's...Its Ythala! Y-you probably recognize my voice..." Ythala said. She trailed off, chuckling slightly.

"...I-I just w-wanted to l-let you know t-that I'm d-doing alright! I-I went on a walk i-in the city, and I got to try new food! M-maybe we can eat it t-together w-when you come back, I-its really good!" Ythala said. Her voice became a bit shaky, and she took a breath to calm herself.

"...I-I'm not alone either...Tokugawa...h-he's...he's been very nice to me. A-and I...I met a new person, too." She said.

"......" Ythala went silent for a moment.

"...W-well...t-that was it. P-please stay safe and...."

"...I...I love you. So much" She said quietly.

She closed her eyes, breathing out.

"D-did you get that...?" She asked Dreadon.

"Hey, Souji. I've got a message for you!" Da Vinci said, getting Okita's attention.

"Message...?" Okita asked, suspicious. "...Send it."

Da Vinci played Ythala's message to Okita, causing her to freeze up a bit. She breathed in, then breathed out.

"Your not forging this to mess with me...?" Okita asked, clearly not particularly trusting Da Vinci.

"Of course not! Those are... whatever her name is' words! The angel with the pink hair." Da Vinci said, "That's definitely her.

"Oh..." Okita said, a smile suddenly forming on her face, any tension in her expression melting away. She didn't particularly trust that this was really Ythala, but... hearing her voice at least made her feel better. "Thank you... Da Vinci."

"No problem. If it gets you to trust me more, I'm glad, at least." Da Vinci said as Okita moved towards the gate, still smiling.

"Alright... Let's do this." Okita said, standing next to Gabriel who was using her wings to begin pushing the gate open.

David walked up beside Gabriel. Slowly, he placed his hands on the gate, working to open it beside her.

"...Alright...let's see what we're dealing with..." David thought.

Masayoshi hovered behind the group, covered in a dim, white hue. She didn't know what to expect, so she erected a small barrier made of light magic around herself, figuring that would defend her against any corruption.

Lance walked closer to the gate, glancing around uneasily.

"...Metatron...if a threat arises, can you help keep the baby safe...?" Lance said telepathically, glancing at the baby for a moment.

"Yes." Draedon said, transmitting it to Da Vinci so she could transmit it to Okita
"A-alright. T-thank you..." Ythala said softly.

(His name isn't 'the baby' Midas.)

"The mother's can protect it. But, should a threat arise that they can't protect him from... I'll shield it." Metatron responded telepathically, the gate beginning to slowly, but surely open with the group's coordination.

David walked up beside Gabriel. Slowly, he placed his hands on the gate, working to open it beside her.

"...Alright...let's see what we're dealing with..." David thought.

Masayoshi hovered behind the group, covered in a dim, white hue. She didn't know what to expect, so she erected a small barrier made of light magic around herself, figuring that would defend her against any corruption.

Lance walked closer to the gate, glancing around uneasily.

"...Metatron...if a threat arises, can you help keep the baby safe...?" Lance said telepathically, glancing at the baby for a moment.

"A-alright. T-thank you..." Ythala said softly.
Raviathon looked scared, Cullthane looked disdainful, Imperius was clearly in a bad mood, Yharon looked serious, and Rhongomyniad looked a little scared herself, sticking to Rory and Kiara to stay near Rio as she glanced over at Metatron

(His name isn't 'the baby' Midas.)

"The mother's can protect it. But, should a threat arise that they can't protect him from... I'll shield it." Metatron responded telepathically, the gate beginning to slowly, but surely open with the group's coordination.
(I forgor his name for a second ngl)

Lance nodded.

"...Thank you, my friend. I...just don't want anything to...ruin this. I...I know how much Rio must mean to them." Lance said telepathically.

David's muscles began to bulge, gradually using more strength in an attempt to force the gate open.

"...The hell is this thing made out of..." David murmured.

Rory and Kiara were currently hyper-focused on keeping their kid safe, letting the others handle opening the door despite the fact both of them wanted to help. Kinzer, who as usual, just stood back, decided to help, using his telekinesis to help push David forward specifically. Okita let the others do the work, knowing her physical repugnancy wouldn't be of much help in opening it.

"Apply some forward gravity and it should work." Kinzer called out to David.

The door would open up much faster as David did this, revealing a long, shifting pathway of rooms and corridors that led upward, akin to the very rooms that made up the tower they were in as they were clearly entering the internal matrix of the structure.

Kiara and Rory made sure to stay in the back of the group, uncharacteristically. They were probably trying to make sure they weren't at the front of any conflict while Rio slept. Rory stayed in front of Kiara though, so, she was rather relatively in the middle-line.

Metatron stayed near Lance and floated forward, his wings curling up a bit while Kinzer and Okita walked at a relatively moderate pace, on-guard as Okita brandished her katana.

The door would open up much faster as David did this, revealing a long, shifting pathway of rooms and corridors that led upward, akin to the very rooms that made up the tower they were in as they were clearly entering the internal matrix of the structure.

Kiara and Rory made sure to stay in the back of the group, uncharacteristically. They were probably trying to make sure they weren't at the front of any conflict while Rio slept. Rory stayed in front of Kiara though, so, she was rather relatively in the middle-line.

Metatron stayed near Lance and floated forward, his wings curling up a bit while Kinzer and Okita walked at a relatively moderate pace, on-guard as Okita brandished her katana.
Cullthane scanned the pathway, making sure there was nothing dangerous while Raviathon shifted closer to Gabriel

David sprouted eye's on either shoulder and back, before altering their structure, mutating them to expand their individual range of vision until he could see everything around himself. He walked near the front of the group, more due to the fact that he had opened the door than any conscious effort on his part.

"...Wonder who built this..." David murmured. He wasn't sure if it was Akaza, Adam, or some new enemy they hadn't encountered yet.

Lance walked next to Metatron, near the middle of the group. his footsteps were nearly soundless as he glanced around the area.

"...Strange. If anyone was here, they should have heard the gate open..." Lance thought, slightly unnerved by the seemingly empty area.

Masayoshi stuck close to David, slowly channeling magic through her body.

As the group walked, the paths began to become more defined, creating a narrower and straighter pathway, with black, rotting thorned vines beginning to protrude from the structure, with pure Dark Mana beginning to emanate from the ground beneath, releasing a malignant miasma from beneath.

Da Vinci began observing this energy, "Heads-up, Fantasy Tree approaching..." She informed through the comms.

As Okita heard this she grimaced, "Fantasy Tree..." She thought to herself, remembering the fact that with the mystical plant's destruction, came the very end of her world itself.

Rory immediately put up a veil of Silver Aura around herself, Kiara, and Rio, the energy rapidly working to mitigate the dark effects on the 3 of them, a chilling feeling surrounding them.

David froze, not moving for a few moments. The eye's on his shoulders and back widened, looking around erratically. Memories flashed into his mind, haunting his vision as he recalled what happened to the world once the fantasy tree had fallen.

"....We...can't turn back..." David thought to himself. Slowly. he took a shaky breath, his body trembling slightly.

Masayoshi walked up next to him, gently putting a hand on his shoulder. David could feel his body enveloped in a soft, warm glow, as she began to shield him with light magic.

"...I've got your back, darling..." Masayoshi said quietly, flashing him a small smile.

"...And I've got yours, honey..." David said quietly. He took another shaky breath, before slowly continuing to walk forward.

Lance stopped for a moment, watching the purple mana erupt from the ground below.

"...Metatron, can you shield me?" He asked quietly, taking care to step around the dark mana as he could.

Back