• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Jack felt the energy but noticed how Gilgamesh and Meteor Hat manifested, protecting him from magic thanks to his Natural resistance to dark magic.

"Thanks guys" Jack murmur.

"Hey that's what friends are for" Said Gilgamesh

"Friends, yes" Jack smiled, although deep down he was worried if his suspicion was true and they are not the only ones here

"I've been shielding ever since we got here, Lance." Metatron said, pointing out the invisible barrier that he had put around Lance once he'd realized it was a Fantasy Tree.

Kinzer casted some light magic around himself, definitely wasn't his best element, but it was at least enough to make sure his skin didn't melt.

"Can somebody please shield me...?" Okita asked, having no inherent resistances to magic.

"Heh...I'm always thankful for your quick thinking, Metatron." Lance said, breathing out a sigh of relief.

Masayoshi glanced at Okita.

"Oh! I've got you, Okita." Masayoshi said. She waved her hand, only to be interrupted when Cullthane and Raviathon shielded her before she could finish.

"...Nevermind." She said. She breathed out, turning back in front of her.

Metatron just smirked for a moment before continuing to move forward as the pathway continued to narrow until it was completely straight, the sound of laughing able to be heard in the distance, though it was hard to tell whether the voice was male, female, hostile, or not hostile... It was distorted and corrupted, which probably meant it was a being of corruption like or somewhat similar to Akaza

"Thank you, Cullthane, Raviathon..." Okita said, bowing a bit in gratitude as she heard the voice, freezing up for a moment before continuing to walk.

Rory's aura intensified as she brandished a large katana in hand, moving on instinct as Kiara's grip around Rio intensified, trembling for a mere second before continuing to walk, ready to face anything at this point but not knowing if she was ready to protect a child in this state..

Metatron just smirked for a moment before continuing to move forward as the pathway continued to narrow until it was completely straight, the sound of laughing able to be heard in the distance, though it was hard to tell whether the voice was male, female, hostile, or not hostile... It was distorted and corrupted, which probably meant it was a being of corruption like or somewhat similar to Akaza

"Thank you, Cullthane, Raviathon..." Okita said, bowing a bit in gratitude as she heard the voice, freezing up for a moment before continuing to walk.

Rory's aura intensified as she brandished a large katana in hand, moving on instinct as Kiara's grip around Rio intensified, trembling for a mere second before continuing to walk, ready to face anything at this point but not knowing if she was ready to protect a child in this state..
Imperius picked up his pace, rage evident as Terevion readied his gun and Raviathon began to get close enough to touch shoulders with Gabriel in fear

David's eye's narrowed. Slowly he clenched his fists, taking another shaky breath. Even now...his body trembled slightly. He had no fear of whatever thing laid before him but...the thought of destroying another fantasy tree sickened him to his core. He took another gradual breath, placing his hands on his face before gradually running them along his hair.

"...Sulking...won't change what's about to happen..." David thought. He shook his head, forcing himself to keep moving forward.

"...I suppose that must be the Dragon that we heard about..." Masayoshi said quietly. She closed her eyes for a bit, deep in thought. If the going got too bad, she still had that card Jiarachi had given her earlier. She may not be able to wish him away...but she was a skilled fighter in her own right. She made a mental note to call upon her if things got too bleak.

Lance slowly summoned a katana, the weapon floating idly by his side. He glanced at Kiara for a moment, noticing her trembling, before looking back ahead.

"...We shouldn't rely on Kiara's help. Not when she's burdening herself protecting the child..." Lance thought. He twirled the Katana in mid-air, before pointing it forward, mentally preparing himself for combat.

As the group traveled down the corridor and the laughing got even more intense, a trail of blood could be seen running down the hallway, clearly fresh.

Kinzer's nose scrunched up, "It's human..." He said, sniffing the air. "And whoever's blood it is is still alive somewhere..."

"Which means somebody must've been here before us..." Gabriel murmured, breathing out.

"...Shit..." David murmured. He glanced at the blood, following the trail with his eyes.

"...Might've been one of the townsfolk. The train did stop near there..." David murmured.

"...But...how would they have gotten through the gate...? It was difficult enough for us to push it open, it should be impossible for the average person..." Masayoshi said, examining the blood.

"...Unless they were let in for some reason..."

"Akaza could've let them by... Assuming they defeated him and didn't kill him, it's possible that he could've let them through the gate, but, he never mentioned anything like that and there were no signs a fight broke out..." Gabriel murmured, her wings gently flapping.

"No idea, Yoshi, but, no point in dwelling on it now..." Gabriel murmured, continuing to walk as Kinzer covered his nose, not wanting to smell anymore blood.

"It's fine, honey... It wasn't an enemy..." Rory said to Kiara, who had recoiled back at the blood and immediately threw herself over her child.

"A-A-Alright..." Kiara murmured, staying within Rory's veil of Silver Aura as they kept walking.

Masayoshi breathed out, nodding in agreement with Gabriel and David.

"...Guess your right about that. Let's just hope they're still alive after their...infiltration." Masayoshi murmured.

"...Never expected her to use my old nickname...only David and Towa use that..." Masayoshi thought. She was inwardly pleased, glad there wasn't any lingering bad blood between them.

Jack walk faster than the others until he stopped to see what he found.

"...it can't be, Grue?" he said

leaning on a wall, sitting, holding his left leg was a man with only his left arm and next him a katana, he also had a scar in the left eye, lack his Right arm, he had several wounds, a main one in the middle of his chest and some broken bones you can see if has X-Ray vision, although the Group could feel the excess of Adam's power on every fiber of his cells, he looked at the group with his black eyes and said.

"You've been late, have you rusted working in the Shinsengumi? Not being able to fully awaken your potential, depresive bastard" The man replied while laughing, a clear Unknown to everything including Okita with the only exception being Jack

Gabriel moved over to the man, "Are you alright...!?" She said, noticing Adam's power, but knowing that he himself wasn't a being made from corruption due to Kinzer's assessment of what was probably his blood.

Rory and Kiara stayed back, with Rory being particularly suspicious of the man.

Okita gripped her katana, "Jack, you know of this man...?"

David took a step forward, leaning down in front of the man.

"...Save your strength. A few of the people with us have healing magic...we'll get you patched up, alright?" David said quietly. He had no idea how this man even got there, but he remembered Jack's brief mention of him earlier.

"...Why is Adam's power coming from him...has he been corrupted...?" Masayoshi murmured, recalling the corrupted man they had met in Atlantis. Leaning forward, she reached a gentle hand toward the man. Small amounts of light magic began to flow from her fingers into the Gru, causing him to glow softly. She hoped the light magic would help manage, if not mitigate, Adam's presence within him.

"Apart from being crushed, stabbed, beaten, strangled, cut, burned and with broken bones, yes I'm fine" Said the man to Gabriel with a smile and stood up while holding the katana his only one made of meat.

"I didn't expect to see you here, bro" said Jack.

"You know what dad says, Jack, once you start there's no turning back, especially when a whole town depends on me and from what I can see in your form of walk, you guys met Akaza, how is he?" Grue said

(edit)"And i not need Healing Magic" later said

"He's... dead. We think, at least. I think he may have teleported away at the last minute before he died, since I saw a bend in space..." Gabriel murmured, beginning to heal his wounds. "I assume you... defeated him somehow. And stay still, your wounds are corrupted." She said, helping Masayoshi by also using Light Magic in tandem with healing magic to purify and heal him.

"Yes, he is difficult to defeat, I kept him for a whole week after he defeated me the first few times leaving me on the edge of death, it was probably there when you guys first found him, in the end I won 3 days ago and I was fighting since then stop until an hour ago" Griffin/Grue said as he felt his skin burn from the purification

"I really wouldn't do that, he is not corrupt in the conventional sense of the word, just Supercharged with Adam's Magic on a cellular level, being the only thing that has kept Griffin alive from all his injuries, after all, he is person who possesses weapons from the Train that i'm mentioned to you, Masayoshi " said Jack

Gabriel just breathed out, "If it isn't affecting you then I'll just heal your wounds, though, it may make a few of us uncomfortable... Whatever, we have to get moving again." She said, finishing healing his wounds and just shaking her head and leaving most of the corruption there still.

(It's more like the corruption is just like rainwater on him, it's not like he has corruption in his body beyond Adam's dark power)

Griffin smiled as he walked.

"Well, considering that there are more of us, the chance of us defeating the Dragon and not destroying me again increases like 45% from the 5% i previously had, although he is probably keeping a surprise or has a way of not being easily defeated." Grue says.

"and how have you been?" Jack casually asked to his almost brother.

"Well, as always jumping from one place to another, going from story or Book to story although I have found good food and recipes" said the one-armed warrior

(I don't think it's necessary, I mean, if I make someone without an Arm from birth, it's because I want them to just have one normal arm and I already have a way to compensate for it anyway)
(Then tell me before I start having Rhongomyniad who wants to heal everything do shit lol)
(Just have Griffin tell Raviathon in-story to stop, then.)
(Agreed lol)

Gabriel just wrapped one of her wings around Raviathon, breathing out as she felt the Archangel shuffle around, clearly wanting to get moving as fast as possible.

Kinzer just crossed his arms, clearly not particularly caring about Griffin(or Grue or whatever the **** his name was) and just wanting to get moving while Okita seemed to share a similar sentiment, but appreciated the extra muscle, as Masayoshi said.

(okay)

"No thanks, I have lived with only one arm in my whole life since I was born and having another one that is made of meat and cannot be adapted to my needs would be uncomfortable" Griffin said to the angel

(Wait is this man's name Grue or Griffin wot-)
(Grue is his Nickname)

"Yes, he is very good, we two have lived a lot since we were little and we got into problems that end every time with a punishment from his father for both of us" said Jack to David and Masayoshi

(okay)

"No thanks, I have lived with only one arm in my whole life since I was born and having another one that is made of meat and cannot be adapted to my needs would be uncomfortable" Griffin said to the angel

(Grue is his Nickname)

"Yes, he is very good, we two have lived a lot since we were little and we got into problems that end every time with a punishment from his father for both of us" said Jack to David and Masayoshi
"...alright." Rhongomyniad(who isn’t an angel) said
Gabriel just wrapped one of her wings around Raviathon, breathing out as she felt the Archangel shuffle around, clearly wanting to get moving as fast as possible.

Kinzer just crossed his arms, clearly not particularly caring about Griffin(or Grue or whatever the **** his name was) and just wanting to get moving while Okita seemed to share a similar sentiment, but appreciated the extra muscle, as Masayoshi said.
"L-lets get moving..." Raviathon murmured

Back