• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel kneeled next to Kiara, "Just push and breathe, Kiara... Push and breathe... it'll be fine..."

"I'm trying...!" Kiara exclaimed, clearly in immense pain, letting out a howl of agony.

Rory gently held Kiara's hand, "It'll be alright... It'll be alright... It'll be alright... It'll be alright..." She continuously whispered to herself.

"I know how to deliver babies but it seems its already covered it seems...! David, heads up!" Da Vinci exclaimed to David as Akaza pushed himself to his limits, swiftly overpowering David's gravitational pull for a moment and charging forward with the same vacuum spear-hand that he did last time, the power somewhat hindered still by David's gravity, but if he took it head-on, it'd be fatal, and clearly Akaza wasn't concerned with taking Yharon's and Imperius's attacks afterward. The attack was only going to last for that single instant, and once that instant had ended, Akaza would be open to attack again... Assuming David's gravity was still applied to him, and assuming David survived the attack.
Lance quickly conjured up some water for Kiara to drink in case she needed it, holding it close to her lips.

"...You will get through this, Kiara." Lance said quietly.

David quickly pushed himself forward, slamming gravity down onto Akaza as Cullthane blasted him.

Akaza instantly launched himself backward to avoid Cullthane OP magic blast #999999 by the nick of his hair, sustaining substantial burns on his face from the energy emitted from the beam while once again powering through David's gravity, immediately making distance between himself and the others for now to try and regenerate.

"Th-Thanks... Lance... Hgg...!!" Kiara let out another groan of agony as she took the water, gripping Rory's hand tighter.

Akaza instantly launched himself backward to avoid Cullthane OP magic blast #999999 by the nick of his hair, sustaining substantial burns on his face from the energy emitted from the beam while once again powering through David's gravity, immediately making distance between himself and the others for now to try and regenerate.

"Th-Thanks... Lance... Hgg...!!" Kiara let out another groan of agony as she took the water, gripping Rory's hand tighter.
Cullthane pressed the advantage, teleporting 5 meters behind Akaza and firing another big beam, and raising the ground and pillars to fire at Akaza

"Do you want some ice?" Rhongomyniad asked gently

David hung back, positioning himself in front of Kiara and the others. His gravity proving ineffective, he dispelled the energy, conserving his stamina as Cullthane attacked Akaza.

"...We'll watch your back, Kiara..." David said quietly.

Lance nodded silently at Kiara.

"...We're here if you need anything." He said softly. He conjured a warm, folded towel, laying it below Kiara's head in case she needed additional comfort.

(so he dodge me)
Jack stayed behind, waiting for Akaza to come out of another hyper beam, he was thinking that at this rate, it would take a Zillion years for these people to stop using AoE in the enemy or for himself to be of any use.

Akaza found himself unable to completely dodge Cullthane's beam at such close range, the beam finally able to get a direct hit on the demon somewhat, charring off his arm as he clicked his tongue and stepped on one of the pillars, kicking himself away once more.

"Hggg...! Ahhhh...!!" Kiara just let out another howl of agony, clearly not in any state to actually answer Rhongomyniad's question.

"Is... Is that the head...? Holy shit holy shit-" Rory thought to herself, just trembling and hyperventilating, so much so that she actually felt out of breath.

Akaza found himself unable to completely dodge Cullthane's beam at such close range, the beam finally able to get a direct hit on the demon somewhat, charring off his arm as he clicked his tongue and stepped on one of the pillars, kicking himself away once more.

"Hggg...! Ahhhh...!!" Kiara just let out another howl of agony, clearly not in any state to actually answer Rhongomyniad's question.

"Is... Is that the head...? Holy shit holy shit-" Rory thought to herself, just trembling and hyperventilating, so much so that she actually felt out of breath.
Cullthane activated an explosion right on Akaza, keeping up the assault

"It'll be okay..." Rhongomyniad murmured, tending to Kiara with perfect movements to keep her stable

David glanced at Akaza for a moment, before breathing out, recognizing that Cullthane was handling him. He glanced back towards Kiara gingerly leaning down next to her.

"...I...think I can help..." David said softly. Slowly, he opened his hands, moving one of each finger to either side of Kiara's lower torso. Gently he pressed down, vibrating his fingertips slightly as he began making small, circular motions with his fingers. He was pressing onto a pressure point, one that would work to numb the pain in Kiara's lower body, allowing the baby to come out easier. David didn't have much knowledge of medicine or pregnancy...but If there was one thing David knew...it was the human body. He continued to gently press a few pressure points on Kiara's lower torso and thighs, hoping to help ease the baby out as she pushed.

However, David sprouted two eyes on the back of his head, watching behind him in case anything went wrong with the fight.

"No no, it's fine, Ythala. You can eat your ice cream by yourself." Tokugawa said with a smile.
"A-are you s-sure?" Ythala said softly.

"I-it's really g-good! I-I think you should t-try it" Ythala murmured. She genuinely enjoyed the ice cream, and wanted him to enjoy it as well.

Akaza narrowly tanked Cullthane's explosion, having part of his torso charred but he was able to launch himself away a split-second before it completely engulfed his body, with Akaza raising his hand and arm and grabbing Jack by the wrist, slamming him to the ground before he could be stabbed. "Looks like victory was never in the cards to begin with..." Akaza thought to himself, "Whatever... I've got enough info at this point. Father shouldn't be to disappointed..." He thought.

Kiara was still in immense pain as the baby came out, but, David's efforts were clearly making it easier on her. "Th-Thank... you... haaaaa... David... ****, it still hurts like a bitch... heh..." She said.
"A-are you s-sure?" Ythala said softly.

"I-it's really g-good! I-I think you should t-try it" Ythala murmured. She genuinely enjoyed the ice cream, and wanted him to enjoy it as well.
Tokugawa breathed out, "Well... if you insist. I'll try some." He said, leaning forward to take a gentle lick of the banana ice cream that was in Ythala's hand.

"It is... quite enjoyable." He said, seeming to enjoy it, but not as much as Ythala. Maybe he just didn't like banana.

Akaza narrowly tanked Cullthane's explosion, having part of his torso charred but he was able to launch himself away a split-second before it completely engulfed his body, with Akaza raising his hand and arm and grabbing Jack by the wrist, slamming him to the ground before he could be stabbed. "Looks like victory was never in the cards to begin with..." Akaza thought to himself, "Whatever... I've got enough info at this point. Father shouldn't be to disappointed..." He thought.

Kiara was still in immense pain as the baby came out, but, David's efforts were clearly making it easier on her. "Th-Thank... you... haaaaa... David... ****, it still hurts like a bitch... heh..." She said.

Tokugawa breathed out, "Well... if you insist. I'll try some." He said, leaning forward to take a gentle lick of the banana ice cream that was in Ythala's hand.

"It is... quite enjoyable." He said, seeming to enjoy it, but not as much as Ythala. Maybe he just didn't like banana.
Cullthane attacked again, taking two large balls of energy and slamming them onto either side of Akaza (Please take that out of context)

"You okay...?" Rhongomyniad asked carefully

"Heh...n-no problem Kiara..." David said softly, flashing her a small smile. He continued to press onto Kiara's lower torso, gently massaging it as he tried to rid her of as much pain as he could.

"...Keep pushing...alright? It's almost there"

"...Are you alright Jack?" Masayoshi called out. Raising her hands, she summoned numerous magical chains made of solid light magic, which would begin to wrap around and restrain Akaza if successful.

okugawa breathed out, "Well... if you insist. I'll try some." He said, leaning forward to take a gentle lick of the banana ice cream that was in Ythala's hand.

Ythala nodded her smile widening at seeing his reaction.

"I know right!" Ythala said. Gently she leaned forward taking another lick of the frozen treat.

"...D-do you have any deserts y-you like, Tokogawa? M-maybe we can ask the ship to make that too." Ythala said softly, looking at the boy.

Last edited:

"I know right!" Ythala said. Gently she leaned forward taking another lick of the frozen treat.

"...D-do you have any deserts y-you like, Tokogawa? M-maybe we can ask the ship to make that too." Ythala said softly, looking at the boy.
"You mean that the bartender made." Draedon said, not speaking of Kiara giving birth

Jack shifted to a Safe place, cursed, for a moment his determination changed to hate, "Why don't you let me finish you off? How hard is it to even let yourself be cooed over by me? Don't you want to be killed by your own Brothers and Sister? Fine! I can do it by myself! I won't let another Child of Destiny get in my way, not like Okita! This time I'll be better and surpass them all" Jack thought-screamed in his mind as he watched as Cullthane attacked Adam's creation and ignoring Masayoshi

(Dear god, Oliver is using punctuation. I never thought I'd see the day.)

Akaza snickered, allowing himself to be consumed by Cullthane's energy attacks. But, just before it completely consumed him, space around him seemed to bend, as if he was teleporing, but, it was hard to tell as after the blast had completely consumed him...

"I am pushing, I've been pushing the whole time...! Agh!!" Kiara cried out in pain once more, putting in one final push.

"Okay I think they're out...! I need- I need a towel...!!" Gabriel exclaimed, manifesting a towel in hand as her wings flapped erratically and violently.

"You mean that the bartender made." Draedon said, not speaking of Kiara giving birth
"Well, not particularly, no. I told you I have no favorites, Ythala..." Tokugawa said, sensing something was going on with Kiara as they made their way to the bar.

Jack sighed enduring his anger and ignored the others, right now he thought of going to fight the Dragon while letting the others take care of the baby, as the others probably want to return to hyperion, he would see this as an unnecessary waste of time, travel inside the train, only to then leave? They didn't even need everyone if Kiara was going to give birth, she, Rory, Gabriel and whoever else could be in waiting in the Ship while just leave the others who did fight Akaza here.

Jack clenched his teeth with the mounth close, he knowing that it was a dumb idea because probably only the childlen of destiny is the only thing that can kill this Adam's creations, even if he didn't look physically and his body language was in order, he was upset inside.

(Dear god, Oliver is using punctuation. I never thought I'd see the day.)

Akaza snickered, allowing himself to be consumed by Cullthane's energy attacks. But, just before it completely consumed him, space around him seemed to bend, as if he was teleporing, but, it was hard to tell as after the blast had completely consumed him...

"I am pushing, I've been pushing the whole time...! Agh!!" Kiara cried out in pain once more, putting in one final push.

"Okay I think they're out...! I need- I need a towel...!!" Gabriel exclaimed, manifesting a towel in hand as her wings flapped erratically and violently.

"Well, not particularly, no. I told you I have no favorites, Ythala..." Tokugawa said, sensing something was going on with Kiara as they made their way to the bar.
Cullthane breathed out, turning around and going towards Kiara to check up on her, while Rhongomyniad helped Gabriel with her own towel

David breathed out a sigh of relief, moving his hands away from Kiara.

"...T-thank god..." David murmured. He glanced down at the newborn for a moment, before breathing out.

"...You...did it, Kiara." David said softly.

"...Congratulation, my friend..." Lance said. He summoned his own towel, telekinetically wiping the baby.

Masayoshi didn't lower her guard, her eyes narrowing slightly as she saw the space bend around him.

"...What was that..." She murmured.

Ythala flapped her wings slightly, flying onto one of the seats.

"...Alright, Tokugawa." Ythala said softly.

Kiara and Rory glanced down, looking at the child...

"It's a boy..." Gabriel informed, her wings flapping gently as Gabriel gently picked up the child and handed him to Kiara wrapping him in a towel. He had rather long brown hair and deep blue eyes, and didn't seem to resemble either Rory or Kiara...

"H-H-H-Holy... sh.... shi..." Rory couldn't get the words out, just collapsing on her knees and trembling as she looked down at the boy.

"We did it, Rory... We did it..." Kiara heaved out, just sweating and breathing as Gabriel repaired her clothes.
Ythala flapped her wings slightly, flying onto one of the seats.

"...Alright, Tokugawa." Ythala said softly.
Tokugawa hopped onto the seat across from Ythala, "So, what would you like to eat or drink?" He asked.

"It's a boy..." Gabriel informed, her wings flapping gently as Gabriel gently picked up the child and handed him to Kiara wrapping him in a towel. He had rather long brown hair and deep blue eyes, and didn't seem to resemble either Rory or Kiara...

"H-H-H-Holy... sh.... shi..." Rory couldn't get the words out, just collapsing on her knees and trembling as she looked down at the boy.

"We did it, Rory... We did it..." Kiara heaved out, just sweating and breathing as Gabriel repaired her clothes.

Tokugawa hopped onto the seat across from Ythala, "So, what would you like to eat or drink?" He asked.
"You okay Rory?" Raviathon quietly asked the woman, shaking herself to try and rid the panic in her eyex

"...He already has hair..." David thought. He shook his head, simply sitting down next to the couple. Gently, he placed a hand on Rory's shoulder.

"...Let it out, Rory...." He said softly. He stared at the baby, flashing a soft smile.

Ythala hesitated for a moment.

"...M-most of the drinks I-I liked are probably...gone now..." Ythala murmured. She slowly shook her head, before glancing toward the bartender.

"C-can y-you give me something...s-sweet?" Ythala said softly.

"...He already has hair..." David thought. He shook his head, simply sitting down next to the couple. Gently, he placed a hand on Rory's shoulder.

"...Let it out, Rory...." He said softly. He stared at the baby, flashing a soft smile.

"...M-most of the drinks I-I liked are probably...gone now..." Ythala murmured. She slowly shook her head, before glancing toward the bartender.

"How sweet? There is something I believe you'd like if you liked that ice cream." The bartender replied, nodding

"What can I tell you? I'm just looking at the damage I did" said Jack with a sarcastic tone that was actually an poor attempt at moral support for himself.
Okita breathed out, "That fight was most likely rigged, Jack... There's no point in either of us beating ourselves up over this."

"F-****, man... My ******* chest hurts... Haaa... Haaaaaaa...." Rory heaved out, breathing heavily and wheezing forcefully as she just began crying, unable to control herself. "H-H-H-H-H-He... he's... a-a-alive... haaaa... thank... thank ****..." She said as she began collapsing, her eyes swiftly swelling.

"How sweet? There is something I believe you'd like if you liked that ice cream." The bartender replied, nodding
"Oh, and what did you like to drink, Ythala?" Tokugawa asked as he awaited Ythala's answer to the bartender.

Okita breathed out, "That fight was most likely rigged, Jack... There's no point in either of us beating ourselves up over this."

"F-****, man... My ******* chest hurts... Haaa... Haaaaaaa...." Rory heaved out, breathing heavily and wheezing forcefully as she just began crying, unable to control herself. "H-H-H-H-H-He... he's... a-a-alive... haaaa... thank... thank ****..." She said as she began collapsing, her eyes swiftly swelling.

"Oh, and what did you like to drink, Ythala?" Tokugawa asked as he awaited Ythala's answer to the bartender.
Rhongomyniad was next to Rory in an instant, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder and undoing the swelling of her eyes, quietly comforting her

Jack sighed, although Okita was right, that doesn't mean that his reason was structured correctly, after all, if all the enemies start to simply use their own attacks as a kind of help to themselves then what's the point of attacking? he knew the difference there was but he felt that something was not right.

he turned his body, took a step to the left then looked north, back floor and then said.

"So you plan to take the child to the ship?" Jack said out loud

David's eyes began to water slightly. Slowly, he nodded, wiping his face.

"He's alive, Rory." David said softly. He glanced away from the baby, looking up at Kiara.

"...How are you feeling...?" He murmured.

"O-oh. W-well..." Ythala trailed off.

"Back...back when I-I was w-with m-my master...I used to drink t-this...fruit juice. I-I called it Nectar...b-but it had s-several different names." Ythala said softly.

"I-it was very...sweet a-and had a lot of flavor. It had a bitter aftertaste...b-but that made it...even better..." Ythala said. She breathed out, staring into the distance for a few moments.
Ythala shook herself slightly, turning to answer the bartender.

"I-if it's like Ice Cream...t-then I'd...like to try it..." Ythala murmured, flashing the bartender a small smile.

"He's alive, Rory." David said softly. He glanced away from the baby, looking up at Kiara.

"Back...back when I-I was w-with m-my master...I used to drink t-this...fruit juice. I-I called it Nectar...b-but it had s-several different names." Ythala said softly.

"I-it was very...sweet a-and had a lot of flavor. It had a bitter aftertaste...b-but that made it...even better..." Ythala said. She breathed out, staring into the distance for a few moments.

"I-if it's like Ice Cream...t-then I'd...like to try it..." Ythala murmured, flashing the bartender a small smile.
The bartender listened to what Ythala said, and went out back, the sound of something being made at blinding pace coming from the area

Kiara just breathed out, holding her child in her arms. "Physically, I feel like my ****** was just torn open 50,000 times and then sewn back together with molten lava... Mentally, this is quite literally the best day of my life..." Kiara said, smiling.

"Do you perhaps know the ingredients? Maybe it could be replicated." Tokugawa said.
Jack sighed, although Okita was right, that doesn't mean that his reason was structured correctly, after all, if all the enemies start to simply use their own attacks as a kind of help to themselves then what's the point of attacking? he knew the difference there was but he felt that something was not right.

he turned his body, took a step to the left then looked north, back floor and then said.

"So you plan to take the child to the ship?" Jack said out loud
"Yeah...! Haaaa... Probably...!" Kiara exclaimed back.

Kiara just breathed out, holding her child in her arms. "Physically, I feel like my ****** was just torn open 50,000 times and then sewn back together with molten lava... Mentally, this is quite literally the best day of my life..." Kiara said, smiling.

"Do you perhaps know the ingredients? Maybe it could be replicated." Tokugawa said.

"Yeah...! Haaaa... Probably...!" Kiara exclaimed back.
"There's a joke to be made there somewhere." Yharon said, turning towards the train

"Rory, you should probably carry your wife to the train." Rhongomyniad murmured

(Waiting on yo' ass, Midick.)

pov-emoji.gif

(Embrace insomnia.)

(lol)
David nodded, chuckling.

"Heh, I guess that makes sense." David said, flashing her a wide smile. He stood up, making his way over to her. Slowly, he reached his hand down to her.

"...Can ya stand? Me or ya wife can carry ya back." He said.
Ythala looked at Tokugawa, before slowly shaking her head.

"...It's alright. Most of the fruit that was used to make it...probably doesn't exist anymore...or they taste different now, since so much time has passed..." Ythala said softly. For a brief moment, she closed her eyes, her body trembling slightly.

"B-But that's ok. T-that j-just gives me the...the opportunity to try o-out new things." Ythala added. She breathed out, flashing him a soft, sad smile.

(lol)

David nodded, chuckling.

"Heh, I guess that makes sense." David said, flashing her a wide smile. He stood up, making his way over to her. Slowly, he reached his hand down to her.

"...Can ya stand? Me or ya wife can carry ya back." He said.

Ythala looked at Tokugawa, before slowly shaking her head.

"...It's alright. Most of the fruit that was used to make it...probably doesn't exist anymore...or they taste different now, since so much time has passed..." Ythala said softly. For a brief moment, she closed her eyes, her body trembling slightly.

"B-But that's ok. T-that j-just gives me the...the opportunity to try o-out new things." Ythala added. She breathed out, flashing him a soft, sad smile.
The bartender came out with a large milkshake in a fitting glass with a straw, it looked like a pinkish gold and set it down in front of Ythala

Back