• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Raviathon duplicating herself now?)

"Yes, he is very good, we two have lived a lot since we were little and we got into problems that end every time with a punishment from his father for both of us" said Jack to David and Masayoshi

"Sounds like you two are quite close. I hope he sticks around." Masayoshi said. He flashed them a polite smile, before picking up the pace slightly to keep up with the others.

David nodded, before turning away.

"...Raviathon's right. Let's keep moving." David said quietly, breathing out.

(Raviathon duplicating herself now?)
(On the Masayoshi grindset.)

Gabriel nodded, beginning to move and unwrapping Raviathon from her wings as Kinzer just breathed out, glad that they began moving again and didn't have to talk about whoever the hell Griffin was. Okita said nothing and kept moving.

Kiara just breathed out, "R-Rory... Can you hold Rio for me...? K-Keep him in your... aura..." She said, her trembling intensifying gradually.

Rory nodded, "Gladly..." She said as she was handed the still sleeping child, breathing out and continuing to walk as it was clear that the group was now dangerously to their destination..

"Okay it's time for round number 7" Griffin said, ready to beat this Dragon

"Dude, that sounds bad and sexual" said Jack.

"Right, anyway, don't remind me of my divorce anyway" he reply

"Yes, Pythia was a bad choice, regardless of how beautiful she was" Jack ended while following the others to end all this

The group eventually reached the source of the laughing, or well, the area that contained it. The battlefield was similar to the one Akaza guarded, but, instead of pillars, it had various portals and pathways... As Akaza previously said, this place was the place that connected all the trains to each other. There were gashes and scars across the wooden floor, clearly signs of Griffin's battle with the Poison Dragon.

"...We could let Cullthane be the vanguard again...if he's willing." Masayoshi suggested.

"...He beat Akaza without a scratch to show for it...he may be able to beat this...Dragon without our help." She said.

David breathed out.

"...If that's the case, I can help Kiara and Rory keep the baby safe." David muttered. He cringed slightly, the strategy leaving a bitter taste in his mouth, not wanting to rely on the angel the fight their battles.

"Sounds good to me, so long as I can protect Rio..." Kiara murmured as Rory began searching for the source of the laughing, not really caring about who fought or who didn't so long as her child and Kiara were kept safe, while Rio slowly began to walk, his eyes wandering the darkness as he yawned.

Gabriel began to expand her senses to see where the laughing was coming from, before freezing up, putting her hand on her forehead as she felt immense pain there for some reason. "What the..."

"...You alright, Gabriel? Ya didn't get hit by any corruption, right?" David asked, turning back to the women. Concern dripped from his voice, the eyes he had sprouted earlier quickly scanning the room for any threats.

Masayoshi stepped closer to the girl, preparing a light magic spell in her hand in case she needed it.

"...I can shield you with light magic if something's bothering you..." Masayoshi offered softly.

"No, it isn't just corruption, it's... ugh... my head..." Gabriel murmured, blood pouring from her forehead as she removed her hands from it, weird... cross-like formations appearing on her forehead as her wings flapped erratically, footsteps able to be heard.

(K}

"You better use Stardust" Jack commented to Griffin as he looked around, ready to either charge into battle or dodge.

"Is this the work of the Dragon?" Griffin wondered, since none of that happened to him, but considering she was a divine being, he guessed it was more her nature.

He put his hand on his katana, Raever, as the dark energy from it covered his body, Layers of energy armor formed and a new hand appeared where all the energy that Gabriel did not clean per Grue's request was concentrated in this right Arm.

"Let's see how we can bring this down"

David quickly positioned himself in front of Gabriel, alarmed by the bleeding.

"...Maybe you should sit out for a bit, Gabriel..." David said quietly. He stared in the direction of the footsteps, his muscles tensing. He glanced over at Kiara, wondering if he'd need to protect both of them.

Masayoshi's eyes widened, staring at Gabriel.

"...White hair...A cross on her head...multiple wings..." She thought. It was exactly like what Jirachi had described earlier. She had a hunch she was referring to Gabriel, but this all but confirmed it. She made a note to talk to Gabriel about it later, knowing that she shouldn't leave the women in the dark about what she had heard. Somewhat distractedly, she glanced in the direction of the footsteps, slowly gathering her energy.

Lance took a step closer to Kiara and the baby, the katana he had summoned earlier whirling around to point at the approaching figure.

The footsteps and the laughing got closer, finally revealing their origins from the darkness...
dbc5b28c6ffaa82a8ab70d77f6c16764.jpg

"Oh my, Oh me..." A rather young girl walked out from the shadows, the exact same crosses that were beginning to form on Gabriel's head also on her forehead. She twirled her lollipop in her fingers like a miniature baton.

"One guy defeating him was fine with me... But Akaza got beat by all of you to? Well, I guess I can call him by his real name now that he nearly died, or let himself nearly die... What an idiot... This is why I told him to just use his full strength off the bat and stop pretending to be a demon. Whatever." She said to herself, her voice weirdly... human, contrary to her laugh.

The footsteps and the laughing got closer, finally revealing their origins from the darkness...
dbc5b28c6ffaa82a8ab70d77f6c16764.jpg

"Oh my, Oh me..." A rather young girl walked out from the shadows, the exact same crosses that were beginning to form on Gabriel's head also on her forehead. She twirled her lollipop in her fingers like a miniature baton.

"One guy defeating him was fine with me... But Akaza got beat by all of you to? Well, I guess I can call him by his real name now that he nearly died, or let himself nearly die... What an idiot... This is why I told him to just use his full strength off the bat and stop pretending to be a demon. Whatever." She said to herself, her voice weirdly... human, contrary to her laugh.
"I recommend standing down. If you know what's good for you." Cullthane said, making a slash of some kind right by her head with a twitch of a finger

The girl bit her lollipop as Gabriel seemed to be in even more pain as she got close, Rhongomyniad's healing not seeming to help with the bleeding of the marks on her forehead.

"Nah." The girl said as she approached, not even seeming to have noticed Cullthane's slash. "I have it, though..."

The woman stopped, but, not because of David's gravity... She seemed to stop moving forward of her own accord.

"Rude, but, kinda trying to have a family reunion before you all die. So, like, move it, bozo." The girl said, looking up at David as Gabriel's pain wasn't intensifying as the girl was not moving closer.

The woman stopped, but, not because of David's gravity... She seemed to stop moving forward of her own accord.

"Rude, but, kinda trying to have a family reunion before you all die. So, like, move it, bozo." The girl said, looking up at David as Gabriel's pain wasn't intensifying as the girl was not moving closer.
...I'm not moving." David said bluntly, glaring down at the women. His muscles bulged, ready to spring at the women at a moment's notice.

"Oh, that's adorable... You think your threatening." The girl just moved, Cullthane's telekinesis not even affecting her. Not because she was stronger, no, but, it seemed as if she... wasn't even there in the first place. As if this was merely a mirage that couldn't touch or be touched. She simply... passed through David and Cullthane, not harming them, no, they didn't even feel her there in the first place.

Kiara instinctively backed up as the girl approached, with Rory standing in front of her as she kneeled down to Gabriel.

"My name is Road Noah Kamelot. I've come to greet my sibling after having not seen her in such a long time..." Road said, with Gabriel's pain seeming to fade... slowly.

"R-Road...?" Gabriel murmured, trembling as she stumbled up, in pain, but not as bad as before as the marks on her forehead stopped bleeding.

"Yes, Ev- Or, I guess you go by Gabriel now..." Road said, smiling. "Regardless of your name, it's time to come home. Back to Eden... Angering father anymore is not ideal for any of us here, is it?"

"H-Home...?" Gabriel murmured once more, continuing to tremble.

Griffin looked at Jack and Jack shrugged.

"At least we know what she wants" Griffin thought though since he didn't have all the context he just went with his instincts in this situation.

"So you're only here for Gabriel and when you leaves this plane of existence, what will happen to this place, Miss Road?" asked Jack to know more about this peculiar situation

David turned around, his fists clenched. Quickly, he moved next to Gabriel, glaring down at the strange woman. Though, he wasn't foolish enough to attempt to attack her, realizing whatever she wasn't something he could touch physically.

"...That's her choice to make. Whatever this...Eden thing is...we ain't gonna let you force her back." David said.

The ground beneath began to emanate an even more intense dark energy, the Fantasy Tree's roots beginning to pulsate violently.

"Wow, I do not remember talking to any of you! At all." Road said, "Indeed, you all must have severe hearing problems."

"R-Road.. Enough... I'm... not going to go back to Adam." Gabriel said, "I... won't be his puppet."

"If you stay here, though, the Fantasy Tree will annihilate you. Come with me... and we can-" Gabriel cut Road off again.

"...Your... different from Adam, Road. I can tell from your emotions. Your genuine, unlike him... And I... know you don't do evil because you enjoy it. But I can't go back to him. Or to Eden. Not until I find out what I was back then... Without your help." Gabriel said firmly.

"....." Road remained silent, "You'll die."

"I'm willing to die with people I care about..." Gabriel murmured, her wings flapping violently. "I'm not going back to Eden. Not the way you want me to, anyway. Not unless you let me bring my friends, and promise not to harm them..."

"...You know I can't promise that." Road said bluntly.

"Then we're done here..." Gabriel said, light magic beginning to emanate from her wings.

"At least Akaza was more dynamic and let others speak taking his words as something coming from a thinking being instead of simply seeing others as annoyances trying to get his attention" Griffin thought nearly Ready for this unexpected Battle

"Why can't things be easier?" Jack thought.

"Hey, don't look at us, although Adam is our Creator, this doesn't concern us, after all, she and Adam doesn't want us back" Omega murmured in Jack's mind, who mentally shrugged, in battle pose holding Omega

"Myself and Metatron should be able to hold it off long enough for you all to do what you need to do, but, there will be injuries between us both." Cullthane turned and said, his gaze moving to Raviathon for a moment before to where he knew Gabriel was

"..." Raviathon was silent, her anger curbed a bit by Gabriel's confirmation Road was genuine

Road flicked her wrist, her back suddenly sprouting three pairs of pitch black wings as she breathed out, the pulsating of the roots beneath beginning to violently increase.

"Regardless of whether or not you can stop it, I've tried, and I've failed." Road said, "Goodbye, Gabriel."

"The Fantasy Tree is starting to rampage..." Gabriel murmured, "Hey- Wait!" She shouted to Road, who disappeared into the darkness once more.

"What Cullthane said. We'll hold off the explosion for as long as we can because this time it won't just be knocking us into the next Lostbelt if left unchecked..." Metatron said.

"The explosion of Corrupted Pure Magic created from such a volatile Tree of Emptiness won't just transport you all, it may as well be powerful enough to atomize you on contact before it could transport you...!" Da Vinci exclaimed.

At that Jack remembered something.

"Shit, Ythala and Tokugawa will probably be very worried if we cease to exist while they survive and appear in another universe" Jack said.

"Can't we release the excess power somewhere else, I don't know, a void between worlds?" Griffin asked, worried about the danger that he now found out that the explosion represented.

"What next lostbelt..."
(Eden is a Lostbelt.)

"If we could transfer energy capable of annihilating universes right now, we would!" Da Vinci said to Griffin as something else began emerging from the darkness, something Griffin would be rather familiar with.

"I think we've got some other pressing issues to attend to as well right now..." Gabriel said, while Kinzer stepped back, his nose scrunching up.

"Smells like poison... and acid..." Kinzer grumbled.

"...Shit. Yeah, we need to make sure Ythala and the kid are safe during all this." David said.

"...Can you store your ship in...whatever pocket dimension you have, Yharon? They should still be in the Hyperion, right?"

Lance glanced at Metatron, walking next to the man.

"...Be safe, my friend. I don't want to lose you." Lance said quietly.

"...And not just because that would mean my death, as well..." Lance added, flashing him a small smile.

Back