• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rory nodded, "I can carry her, yeah..." She said, gently scooping up Kiara like a princess and looking down at their child, still on the verge of tears and clearly so...

"He's beautiful, isn't he...?" Kiara asked, smiling at Rory as the boy, previously established to have been named Rio, reached his tiny hand up, grabbing at the air.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen... Outside of you, o-of course..." Rory murmured, reaching her hand down slowly, which resulted in Rio grabbing and seemingly trying to crush her index finger to no avail.

"Hehe..." Kiara chuckled a bit at that.
Ythala looked at Tokugawa, before slowly shaking her head.

"...It's alright. Most of the fruit that was used to make it...probably doesn't exist anymore...or they taste different now, since so much time has passed..." Ythala said softly. For a brief moment, she closed her eyes, her body trembling slightly.

"B-But that's ok. T-that j-just gives me the...the opportunity to try o-out new things." Ythala added. She breathed out, flashing him a soft, sad smile.
The bartender came out with a large milkshake in a fitting glass with a straw, it looked like a pinkish gold and set it down in front of Ythala
"Whatever you wish, Ythala. But, don't you think that perhaps one of the Seraphim to make it for you? Specifically the purple-haired one, given it seems he knows creation magic and would most likely know the recipe." Tokugawa said as the bartender brought out the milkshake.

(lol)

David nodded, chuckling.

"Heh, I guess that makes sense." David said, flashing her a wide smile. He stood up, making his way over to her. Slowly, he reached his hand down to her.

"...Can ya stand? Me or ya wife can carry ya back." He said.

"...It's alright. Most of the fruit that was used to make it...probably doesn't exist anymore...or they taste different now, since so much time has passed..." Ythala said softly. For a brief moment, she closed her eyes, her body trembling slightly.

"B-But that's ok. T-that j-just gives me the...the opportunity to try o-out new things." Ythala added. She breathed out, flashing him a soft, sad smile.
(Get yo' Marylander ass over here.)

(lol)

David nodded, chuckling.

"Heh, I guess that makes sense." David said, flashing her a wide smile. He stood up, making his way over to her. Slowly, he reached his hand down to her.

"...Can ya stand? Me or ya wife can carry ya back." He said.

(Hello.)

Rory nodded, "I can carry her, yeah..." She said, gently scooping up Kiara like a princess and looking down at their child, still on the verge of tears and clearly so...

"He's beautiful, isn't he...?" Kiara asked, smiling at Rory as the boy, previously established to have been named Rio, reached his tiny hand up, grabbing at the air.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen... Outside of you, o-of course..." Rory murmured, reaching her hand down slowly, which resulted in Rio grabbing and seemingly trying to crush her index finger to no avail.

"Hehe..." Kiara chuckled a bit at that.
David flashed the couple a small smile, emotion slowly building in his chest. Masayoshi walked up behind him, having not found any lingering traces of Akaza's presence.

"...After seeing so much...death. It's nice to see...new life instead..." Masayoshi said softly.

"Y-yeah." David said. He wiped his eyes, tears threatening to fall from his face.

"I-i'm really...really happy for them..." He murmured.

Masayoshi chuckled, gently patting him on the arm.

"...You big softie..." She murmured.

David laughed, tears of joy gently moving down his cheek. Together, they began to walk behind the couple.

"Whatever you wish, Ythala. But, don't you think that perhaps one of the Seraphim to make it for you? Specifically the purple-haired one, given it seems he knows creation magic and would most likely know the recipe." Tokugawa said as the bartender brought out the milkshake.
Ythala's eyes brightened, her wings beginning to flap gently on her back.

"T-that's a-a great idea! I-im sure C-Cullthane remembers all types o-of food from back then..." Ythala said, a wide smile on her face. As she talked, she took a small sip of the milkshake, savoring the flavor.

"T-this is really good to..." Ythala said, glancing down at the drink.

As the group looked for the train they would find that... the train seemed to have gone, just as the skeleton and Akaza. All that was left outside of the arena was the empty void that had previously surrounded the arena and the large tower of rooms, and the gate that Akaza had been guarding.
Ythala's eyes brightened, her wings beginning to flap gently on her back.

"T-that's a-a great idea! I-im sure C-Cullthane remembers all types o-of food from back then..." Ythala said, a wide smile on her face. As she talked, she took a small sip of the milkshake, savoring the flavor.

"T-this is really good to..." Ythala said, glancing down at the drink.
"I'm glad you enjoy it, Ythala." Tokugawa said with a smile, just letting her enjoy her drink.

As the group looked for the train they would find that... the train seemed to have gone, just as the skeleton and Akaza. All that was left outside of the arena was the empty void that had previously surrounded the arena and the large tower of rooms, and the gate that Akaza had been guarding.

"I'm glad you enjoy it, Ythala." Tokugawa said with a smile, just letting her enjoy her drink.
"One way..." Yharon said, scowling

Gabriel just breathed out, "Well... at least communications are back up with Da Vinci, and presumably, and hopefully, Draedon as well. We have time to recover any fatigue or injury... Specifically on David and Kiara. David, let me heal you, Kiara can rest since she just gave birth..."

Rory nodded in agreement, while Kiara just shook her head, holding her child gently.

"Alright... I wish I could contact Ythala..." Okita murmured.

Kinzer just sighed, having let most of that happen without his intervention, saying nothing on the matter with crossed arms.

Metatron crossed his arms, floating above Lance. "Summarize your current condition, Lance." Metatron demanded.

Gabriel just breathed out, "Well... at least communications are back up with Da Vinci, and presumably, and hopefully, Draedon as well. We have time to recover any fatigue or injury... Specifically on David and Kiara. David, let me heal you, Kiara can rest since she just gave birth..."

Rory nodded in agreement, while Kiara just shook her head, holding her child gently.

Kinzer just sighed, having let most of that happen without his intervention, saying nothing on the matter with crossed arms.

Metatron crossed his arms, floating above Lance. "Summarize your current condition, Lance." Metatron demanded.
David wiped his eyes, breathing out.

"...Alright, Gabriel. Thanks." David said softly. David walked to the gate, before leaning against it, letting Gabriel start her healing process. His body was, internally...messy, to say the least. David had rapidly patched up the wounds he had received by stitching his ruptured muscles with reinforced hair he had grown inside his body, while he had forcefully mended his fractured bones by simply gluing them together with adhesive mucus before sealing them with additional bone tissue. It allowed him to keep fighting, but healing would definitely speed up his recovery.

Lance shook his head.

"...You don't need to worry, my friend. Your brother did most of the heavy lifting. I came out unscathed..." He said, stretching his arms.

The flavor was sweet to start with but had a bitter aftertaste and was extremely creamy, the Bartender clearly having listened to Ythala
Ythala froze, a small smile appearing on her face. She took another sip of the drink, before glancing at the Bartender.

"...Y-you were listening..." Ythala murmured. Her wings flapped in evident happiness. It wasn't Nectar...but she still enjoyed the taste immensely.

"T-this...this tastes really good. T-thank you so much." Ythala said softly.

"...Alright, Gabriel. Thanks." David said softly. David walked to the gate, before leaning against it, letting Gabriel start her healing process. His body was, internally...messy, to say the least. David had rapidly patched up the wounds he had received by stitching his ruptured muscles with reinforced hair he had grown inside his body, while he had forcefully mended his fractured bones by simply gluing them together with adhesive mucus before sealing them with additional bone tissue. It allowed him to keep fighting, but healing would definitely speed up his recovery.

Lance shook his head.

"...You don't need to worry, my friend. Your brother did most of the heavy lifting. I came out unscathed..." He said, stretching his arms.
Gabriel just breathed out, beginning to heal him. "How do you and Rory even survive all the time... You both just sew your bodies back together whenever your injured..." Gabriel whispered to herself, beginning to seal and mend David's wounds as best she could, having to cauterize some of the tissue back together due to how much Akaza tore it with his vacuums.

"Alright, good..." Metatron said.

Gabriel just breathed out, beginning to heal him. "How do you and Rory even survive all the time... You both just sew your bodies back together whenever your injured..." Gabriel whispered to herself, beginning to seal and mend David's wounds as best she could, having to cauterize some of the tissue back together due to how much Akaza tore it with his vacuums.

"Alright, good..." Metatron said.
"...Sorry, Gabriel. Got too reckless with some of my attacks." David said honestly, he breathed out, cracking his neck as he felt the healing wash over him.

"...I'll try to learn from it, so I don't gotta keep crawling back to ya."

"Yes, let's rest for now." Cullthane said

Lance shook his head.

Ythala froze, a small smile appearing on her face. She took another sip of the drink, before glancing at the Bartender.

"...Y-you were listening..." Ythala murmured. Her wings flapped in evident happiness. It wasn't Nectar...but she still enjoyed the taste immensely.

"T-this...this tastes really good. T-thank you so much." Ythala said softly.
"Your welcome. I'll get something for the Emperor." The bartender said, going out back without a second word

"...Sorry, Gabriel. Got too reckless with some of my attacks." David said honestly, he breathed out, cracking his neck as he felt the healing wash over him.

"...I'll try to learn from it, so I don't gotta keep crawling back to ya."
"...You say you'll try to learn a lot..." Gabriel thought to herself, not trying to bring up bad memories of her relationship with David as she finished healing him somewhat. "That should hold you up for now... You can use your Body Control to heal what I can't since most of the major damage is dealt with."
"Your welcome. I'll get something for the Emperor." The bartender said, going out back without a second word
Tokugawa was going to say that there was no need, but, the bartender had moved to fast for him to say so, and so he just breathed out and waited.

"...You say you'll try to learn a lot..." Gabriel thought to herself, not trying to bring up bad memories of her relationship with David as she finished healing him somewhat. "That should hold you up for now... You can use your Body Control to heal what I can't since most of the major damage is dealt with."
David stared at Gabriel for a moment, before shaking his head. Slowly he stood up.

"...I wanted to say something to ya. Haven't had a good time till now." David said quietly. He didn't mean the women eye's, simply cracking his neck again as he began to repair his body.

Tokugawa was going to say that there was no need, but, the bartender had moved to fast for him to say so, and so he just breathed out and waited.
Ythala glanced at Tokugawa, chuckling a bit.

"...I wonder what he'll get you..." Ythala said softly, taking another sip of her milkshake.

David stared at Gabriel for a moment, before shaking his head. Slowly he stood up.

"...I wanted to say something to ya. Haven't had a good time till now." David said quietly. He didn't mean the women eye's, simply cracking his neck again as he began to repair his body.
"Speak..." Gabriel said, her wings gently flapping, currently only at 2 pairs.

David nodded.

"...I guess it is." David said. He stared at the ground for a moment, before glancing back at her.

"....How's your new...form, treating ya? Ya ain't experiencing any more pain, right?"
"It's... thinner than I was previously. But otherwise, I'm having no problems with it so far." Gabriel said, "My wings are exerting a rather... curious will of their own now."
About five moments later the Bartender came out with a dark purple drink which he stirred with a straw and started a dark rainbow going
"Thank you, sir..." Tokugawa said, grabbing the drink with both hands and sipping on it gently.

"It's... thinner than I was previously. But otherwise, I'm having no problems with it so far." Gabriel said, "My wings are exerting a rather... curious will of their own now."

"Thank you, sir..." Tokugawa said, grabbing the drink with both hands and sipping on it gently.
The drink was a perfect mix of bitter and fruit, and when it hit the throat it had one hell of a kick, clearly having an alcohol that enhanced Dark Magic in it

"Oh yeah...I remember them moving on their own when ya got them..." David said. He glanced at her wings.

"...They don't...talk to ya, right? Are they sentient?" David asked.

"H-how is it?" Ythala asked softly, looking over at the drink curiously.

"Oh yeah...I remember them moving on their own when ya got them..." David said. He glanced at her wings.

"...They don't...talk to ya, right? Are they sentient?" David asked.
"No no, they don't talk to me... They just... move without me having to make them move. You know how my wings flutter a lot? I'm not the one doing that, they are. And they just... do what I want them to do without me having to even actively move them to do so... It may be just instinctual, but, these seem a lot more deliberate than just mere instincts." Gabriel explained.
"H-how is it?" Ythala asked softly, looking over at the drink curiously.
The drink was a perfect mix of bitter and fruit, and when it hit the throat it had one hell of a kick, clearly having an alcohol that enhanced Dark Magic in it
Tokugawa breathed out, seeming to enjoy what he could actually taste of the drink. "It's good, but my taste buds are rather underdeveloped so I can't get the full taste..."

"No no, they don't talk to me... They just... move without me having to make them move. You know how my wings flutter a lot? I'm not the one doing that, they are. And they just... do what I want them to do without me having to even actively move them to do so... It may be just instinctual, but, these seem a lot more deliberate than just mere instincts." Gabriel explained.
"Oh! That sounds pretty handy. It's like they're on autopilot." David said, smiling slightly.

Tokugawa breathed out, seeming to enjoy what he could actually taste of the drink. "It's good, but my taste buds are rather underdeveloped so I can't get the full taste..."
"I-I'm glad you like it!" Ythala said.

"B-but...what do you mean by undeveloped?" She added, cocking her head a bit.

"Oh! That sounds pretty handy. It's like they're on autopilot." David said, smiling slightly.
"Indeed, it is rather handy, but, my absorption limit still exists... I'm glad I didn't take any hits with my wings in that fight." Gabriel said.
"I-I'm glad you like it!" Ythala said.

"B-but...what do you mean by undeveloped?" She added, cocking her head a bit.
"Well, I am a homunculus modeled after a rather young boy... My taste-buds and other bodily functions aren't really developed fully, as I'm not that old." Tokugawa said.

"Indeed, it is rather handy, but, my absorption limit still exists... I'm glad I didn't take any hits with my wings in that fight." Gabriel said.
"Yeah...I'm glad ya stayed safe during that whole thing." He said quietly. He glanced at Gabriel for a moment, before nodding.

"I've...talked ya ear off enough. Don't mean to keep ya." David said.

"Well, I am a homunculus modeled after a rather young boy... My taste-buds and other bodily functions aren't really developed fully, as I'm not that old." Tokugawa said.
"I...guess that makes sense." Ythala said, nodding in understanding.

"I-is there any way for you to grow older?"

"Yeah...I'm glad ya stayed safe during that whole thing." He said quietly. He glanced at Gabriel for a moment, before nodding.

"I've...talked ya ear off enough. Don't mean to keep ya." David said.
"It's fine, David... I don't imagine we're going anywhere anytime soon, given Kiara just gave birth..." Gabriel said, smiling a bit as she was clearly immensely happy for Rory and Kiara, shaking her head.
"I...guess that makes sense." Ythala said, nodding in understanding.

"I-is there any way for you to grow older?"
"Well, the obvious option would simply be to wait for this body to grow naturally, or for somebody to use magic to make me a new body..." Tokugawa said, sipping on his drink again.

"It's fine, David... I don't imagine we're going anywhere anytime soon, given Kiara just gave birth..." Gabriel said, smiling a bit as she was clearly immensely happy for Rory and Kiara, shaking her head.
"...I guess ya right." David said, glancing over at the child. A small smile formed on his face.

"...It's...amazing, ain't it? After all this...crazy shit we've all been through...the baby still turned out...perfectly fine." David said quietly.

"Well, the obvious option would simply be to wait for this body to grow naturally, or for somebody to use magic to make me a new body..." Tokugawa said, sipping on his drink again.
Ythala nodded, taking another sip of her milkshake.

"I-I'm sure Cullthane could help you make a new body, if you ever decide to c-change." She said softly.

"...I guess ya right." David said, glancing over at the child. A small smile formed on his face.

"...It's...amazing, ain't it? After all this...crazy shit we've all been through...the baby still turned out...perfectly fine." David said quietly.
Gabriel breathed out, looking at the child still attempting to crush Rory's finger and both Kiara and Rory being heavily amused at the boy's fruitless attempts as he cooed and flung himself gently in frustration.

"It... really is... I never... thought he'd actually be born... intact." Gabriel said.
Ythala nodded, taking another sip of her milkshake.

"I-I'm sure Cullthane could help you make a new body, if you ever decide to c-change." She said softly.
"Well, I don't particularly see a reason to. Do you?" Tokugawa asked.

Gabriel breathed out, looking at the child still attempting to crush Rory's finger and both Kiara and Rory being heavily amused at the boy's fruitless attempts as he cooed and flung himself gently in frustration.

"It... really is... I never... thought he'd actually be born... intact." Gabriel said.
"...A part of me was...worried. That he would turn out to be some kinda...monster, or something." David said, chuckling quietly.

"...It's dumb, but after what he must've been exposed to...I just...never thought he would be so...normal."

"Well, I don't particularly see a reason to. Do you?" Tokugawa asked.
Ythala thought for a few moments, before shaking her head.

"...I-I think your current body is fine, Tokugawa. A-as long as you're happy with it."

"...A part of me was...worried. That he would turn out to be some kinda...monster, or something." David said, chuckling quietly.

"...It's dumb, but after what he must've been exposed to...I just...never thought he would be so...normal."
"What do you mean 'been exposed to'...?" Gabriel asked, "Why would he be a monster...? He's a boy, David... Just a little boy... Not like Belial or me, just... an actual child with no agency of his own..."
Ythala thought for a few moments, before shaking her head.

"...I-I think your current body is fine, Tokugawa. A-as long as you're happy with it."
"I'm not particularly happy or unhappy with it... It's just the body I was born with, so, I don't see a reason to be not satisfied. Being short is a little inconvenient though..." Tokugawa said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean 'been exposed to'...?" Gabriel asked, "Why would he be a monster...? He's a boy, David... Just a little boy... Not like Belial or me, just... an actual child with no agency of his own...
"I know, it's dumb, Gabriel." David said. He breathed out.

"...I'm just...paranoid, at this point. So many things have happened...I don't know what to expect. Not anymore."
"I'm not particularly happy or unhappy with it... It's just the body I was born with, so, I don't see a reason to be not satisfied. Being short is a little inconvenient though..." Tokugawa said with a chuckle.
Ythala chuckled, flashing him a soft smile.

"...I-I know what you mean." Ythala said, being rather short herself.

"...I'm glad you're satisfied, Tokugawa."

"I know, it's dumb, Gabriel." David said. He breathed out.

"...I'm just...paranoid, at this point. So many things have happened...I don't know what to expect. Not anymore."
"I get that, but... There shouldn't be anything to worry about. Outside of some... violent tendencies he's displaying, he doesn't seem at all out of the ordinary." Gabriel said, just smiling.
Ythala chuckled, flashing him a soft smile.

"...I-I know what you mean." Ythala said, being rather short herself.

"...I'm glad you're satisfied, Tokugawa."
"Well, you can fly and I can't, so I believe there's a rather sharp disconnect on that front, Ythala..." Tokugawa said with a chuckle.

"I get that, but... There shouldn't be anything to worry about. Outside of some... violent tendencies he's displaying, he doesn't seem at all out of the ordinary." Gabriel said, just smiling.
David nodded, glancing at the child for a few moments.

"I just hope he isn't forced to fight when he's older..." David said quietly.

"...Kiara and Rory are battle-hardened and all...but I don't think either of them wants the kid to turn out like that."

"Well, you can fly and I can't, so I believe there's a rather sharp disconnect on that front, Ythala..." Tokugawa said with a chuckle.
Ythala giggled, a wide smile appearing on her face.

"I-I guess your right!" She said. She leaned forward, taking another sip of her milkshake.

David nodded, glancing at the child for a few moments.

"I just hope he isn't forced to fight when he's older..." David said quietly.

"...Kiara and Rory are battle-hardened and all...but I don't think either of them wants the kid to turn out like that."
"Well... I don't think that's avoidable, nor do I think the boy won't be interested in fighting given he has the... particular genetic code of a hardcore *********..." Gabriel said, breathing out.
Ythala giggled, a wide smile appearing on her face.

"I-I guess your right!" She said. She leaned forward, taking another sip of her milkshake.
Tokugawa chuckles as well, sipping a bit of his drink as well, about a quarter of the way done with it due to punch it gave once it hit his throat making it hard to down completely.

"Well... I don't think that's avoidable, nor do I think the boy won't be interested in fighting given he has the... particular genetic code of a hardcore *********..." Gabriel said, breathing out.
David shook his head, chuckling a bit.

"...Your probably right." David murmured. He sighed, before looking back at the kid.

"...He'd be one hell of a fighter, if he's anything like his parents. Wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be some kinda...super prodigy or something."

Tokugawa chuckles as well, sipping a bit of his drink as well, about a quarter of the way done with it due to punch it gave once it hit his throat making it hard to down completely.
Ythala continued to drink her milkshake, already having nearly drained the glass.

"...I-it's been a while since the others left. D-do you think they're alright?" Ythala asked softly. Her wings flapped anxiously on her back.

David shook his head, chuckling a bit.

"...Your probably right." David murmured. He sighed, before looking back at the kid.

"...He'd be one hell of a fighter, if he's anything like his parents. Wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be some kinda...super prodigy or something."
"Well, both Rory and Kiara are super prodigies so it wouldn't be very surprising if their progeny turned out to be a genius on a similar scale..." Gabriel said, breathing out.
Ythala continued to drink her milkshake, already having nearly drained the glass.

"...I-it's been a while since the others left. D-do you think they're alright?" Ythala asked softly. Her wings flapped anxiously on her back.
"I hope so... I assumed they would've contacted us if they won by now." Tokugawa said.

Back