• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Even someone who can't see nor hear you can tell that about you..." Terevion said, chuckling as well

"Good to see she's doing well..." Cullthane thought
Gabriel chuckled, "Yeah, I guess... I think I'm gonna head back to my room and read these books for a while..." She said with a smile.
Ythala nodded, resting her head against Okita's back as she continued to cling to her.

"...T-that sounds nice..." She murmured, smiling.
Okita lowered herself down a bit, putting her hands under Ythala's legs and lifting her up, giving her a piggy back ride as she slowly left the room, chuckling softly.

Gabriel chuckled, "Yeah, I guess... I think I'm gonna head back to my room and read these books for a while..." She said with a smile.

Okita lowered herself down a bit, putting her hands under Ythala's legs and lifting her up, giving her a piggy back ride as she slowly left the room, chuckling softly.
"You do that, I'll be in the training room when you need me!" Terevion responded

"You do that, I'll be in the training room when you need me!" Terevion responded
Gabriel nodded, "Have fun, Terevion...!"
Ythala adjusted herself, shifting her body to make it easier for Okita. She gently pressed herself into the woman as she walked, a small grin on her face as she enjoyed the ride.
Okita carried Ythala to the dining room or wherever Gabriel and Terevion ate, sitting down at one of the tables after she sat Ythala down.

"Have you ever tried food before?" Okita asked.

Gabriel nodded as she went to her room, reading the Lores of Magic but also contacting Shalor at the same time, though, she wondered why Terevion knew anything about Shalor's condition given he didn't know the Half-Celestiar, but, she didn't question it and simply called her friend, her ring flashing purple.
"I've...tried eating a few times...but...." Ythala trailed off, thinking.

"...n-not in a long time...." Ythala said, shaking her head.
"Well, I'm sure you'll find something you like... Bartender, sir, can we got menus, please?" Okita requested politely.

Gabriel nodded as she went to her room, reading the Lores of Magic but also contacting Shalor at the same time, though, she wondered why Terevion knew anything about Shalor's condition given he didn't know the Half-Celestiar, but, she didn't question it and simply called her friend, her ring flashing purple.

"Well, I'm sure you'll find something you like... Bartender, sir, can we got menus, please?" Okita requested politely.
"Gabriel... what is it..." Shalor murmured, his voice was haunted

The bartender brought out two menus for them, clearly menus suited for a date

"Gabriel... what is it..." Shalor murmured, his voice was haunted
"I was... Just coming to see how you were doing, Shalor. I can tell your not feeling well..." Gabriel responded as she read.
The bartender brought out two menus for them, clearly menus suited for a date
"Thank you, kind sir." Okita said, turning to Ythala to see what she thought.
"I've...tried eating a few times...but...." Ythala trailed off, thinking.

"...n-not in a long time...." Ythala said, shaking her head.
(Poke.)

"About 15 hours so far..." Shalor murmured
Gabriel nodded, "Well... Do you have any windows to talk to him at least...? Actually, heck, have you tried talking to Bedivere...? I'm sure he'd be happy to listen...!"
"T-thank you..." Ythala said. Slowly she opened the menu, staring blankly at the options for a few moments.

"...C-can...we get something without...meat?" She asked quietly, turning to Okita.
"Oh, are you vegetarian?" Okita asked, tilting her head as she examined her menu.

Gabriel nodded, "Well... Do you have any windows to talk to him at least...? Actually, heck, have you tried talking to Bedivere...? I'm sure he'd be happy to listen...!"

"Oh, are you vegetarian?" Okita asked, tilting her head as she examined her menu.
"Not right now, no. And Bedivere is... really on edge..." Shalor said in response, his voice becoming more hoarse

"Not right now, no. And Bedivere is... really on edge..." Shalor said in response, his voice becoming more hoarse
"That's because he cares and wants to protect you, Shalor. I'm sure you could ease that a bit... Trust me, talking to people you trust can definitely help alleviate stress. I feel better whenever I talk to you, after all." Gabriel said softly.

Ythala hesitated for a moment.

"I...don't like seeing...the flesh of a dead creature..." Ythala said, shaking his head. her wings flapped a bit, displaying slight nervousness as she continued.

"...My master taught us to love all life. So the idea of hunting and...h-hurting animals makes me feel...bad."

"...Sorry if...that's...bothersome." She said. She looked back at Okita, hoping she wasn't annoyed.

Ythala hesitated for a moment.

"I...don't like seeing...the flesh of a dead creature..." Ythala said, shaking his head. her wings flapped a bit, displaying slight nervousness as she continued.

"...My master taught us to love all life. So the idea of hunting and...h-hurting animals makes me feel...bad."

"...Sorry if...that's...bothersome." She said. She looked back at Okita, hoping she wasn't annoyed.
Okita smiled, "Don't worry, Ythala, it isn't bothersome. I'm sure there are plenty of options for you. Besides, I much more enjoy plant-based food, it's easier on my stomach." She said, chuckling.
"But I don't want to distract him from what he feels like is his main job..." Shalor murmured
"So your just going to suffer in silence...? Somebody is going to notice eventually..." Gabriel responded back.

Okita smiled, "Don't worry, Ythala, it isn't bothersome. I'm sure there are plenty of options for you. Besides, I much more enjoy plant-based food, it's easier on my stomach." She said, chuckling.

"So your just going to suffer in silence...? Somebody is going to notice eventually..." Gabriel responded back.
"We... we still have investigating to do... I don't wanna make a scene..." Shalor said genuinely

"A-alright... Gabriel... I... this is just mentally straining to me..." Shalor murmured, taking a shake breath
"I can see that, Shalor... Just... I want you to try and help yourself sometimes, yknow? I'm glad to help you whenever you need me to but... It says a lot when you don't consider that... You have other people that care about you and... would be happy to help." Gabriel said.

"I can see that, Shalor... Just... I want you to try and help yourself sometimes, yknow? I'm glad to help you whenever you need me to but... It says a lot when you don't consider that... You have other people that care about you and... would be happy to help." Gabriel said.
"I... it feels bad... to be in a place a friend is still extremely uncomfortable in... and to see..." Shalor murmured, going quiet suddenly

Ythala returned her smile, nodding eagerly.

"Y-yeah!" She said. She turned back to the menu for a few moments, before looking back toward Okita. She turned the menu towards her, pointing at a picture on the side.

"What about this one? Would this be good?" She asked. The picture showcased an elaborate, beautifully crafted salad bowl, with various fresh vegetables inside, alongside tofu, croutons, and salad dressing. All vegan-friendly.

"I...I don't know what these taste like...but it looks interesting!"

Ythala returned her smile, nodding eagerly.

"Y-yeah!" She said. She turned back to the menu for a few moments, before looking back toward Okita. She turned the menu towards her, pointing at a picture on the side.

"What about this one? Would this be good?" She asked. The picture showcased an elaborate, beautifully crafted salad bowl, with various fresh vegetables inside, alongside tofu, croutons, and salad dressing. All vegan-friendly.

"I...I don't know what these taste like...but it looks interesting!"
(Ew tofu.)

"Indeed it does..." Okita said, tilting her head at the image as she had clearly not seen such a meticulously crafted dish in quite a while.

"It seems a bit big for one, though. Would you mind us splitting it?"
"I... it feels bad... to be in a place a friend is still extremely uncomfortable in... and to see..." Shalor murmured, going quiet suddenly
"I... I get that, Shalor..." Gabriel said, "All I can say is that... You need to be strong... And you need to start focusing on yourself a bit more, or you'll collapse..."

(Ew tofu.)

"Indeed it does..." Okita said, tilting her head at the image as she had clearly not seen such a meticulously crafted dish in quite a while.

"I... I get that, Shalor..." Gabriel said, "All I can say is that... You need to be strong... And you need to start focusing on yourself a bit more, or you'll collapse..."
"I... okay, Gabriel... I'll try and talk to you before I go to sleep, yeah...?" Shalor murmured, wanting to talk more later

(Ew tofu.)

(Tofu is good on salads 😭 )

Ythala beamed at Okita, nodding eagerly.

"Y-yeah! let's share it!" She said. Slowly, she moved in her chair, close enough that their shoulders touched. Reaching a hand outward, she handed the menu back to the bartender, pointing at the dish they had selected.

Back