• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I... okay, Gabriel... I'll try and talk to you before I go to sleep, yeah...?" Shalor murmured, wanting to talk more later
"I'll be waiting, Shalor... Take care of yourself, please..." Gabriel said with a smile.
(Tofu is good on salads 😭 )

Ythala beamed at Okita, nodding eagerly.

"Y-yeah! let's share it!" She said. Slowly, she moved in her chair, close enough that their shoulders touched. Reaching a hand outward, she handed the menu back to the bartender, pointing at the dish they had selected.
(It's not good in general lmao.)

Okita smiled, "While we wait for our meal... How are you feeling?"

Ythala, paused.

"...We...we haven't talked very often. But...she's very kind..." Ythala said, nodding.

"...I'd...like to talk to her more...if she'll let me." She said softly.
Okita smiled, patting Ythala on the head. "I'm glad you've found someone you can consider a friend... I think I'd like to talk to her as well, though, she does seem strange..."

"Well, I can't really put my finger on it... For one, she has six wings, and yet, she is apparently of a... lesser class than the other two Angels with six-wings from what I can tell?" Okita said.
Ythala paused. Considering this.

"...I guess you're right...only...only my master and his brothers had six wings..." Ythala murmured, cocking her head. She thought about this, becoming increasingly confused.

"...I...I'll ask her about that...next time we talk..." She said.

Ythala paused. Considering this.

"...I guess you're right...only...only my master and his brothers had six wings..." Ythala murmured, cocking her head. She thought about this, becoming increasingly confused.

"...I...I'll ask her about that...next time we talk..." She said.
"And don't you think something is... off about her barring that...? I don't know, but, it seems as though she has some... personal conflict with the enemy... Adam, or whatever his name was... I can't put my finger on it either, though..." Okita murmured.

Okita continued to pat Ythala's head, as their food got there like 5 seconds later because I ain't waiting for Reaper to narrate the bartender existing so we'll just say their food got there go **** yourself.

Okita swiftly changed the subject, "Looks like our food is here...!"
"...Y-yeah!" Ythala said, her trembling slowing. Gently she grabbed the bowl, moving it closer to them. She glanced at the food, slightly unsure how to proceed.

"...I...haven't eaten in a l-long time..." She murmured, hesitating in front of the bowl.

"...Y-yeah!" Ythala said, her trembling slowing. Gently she grabbed the bowl, moving it closer to them. She glanced at the food, slightly unsure how to proceed.

"...I...haven't eaten in a l-long time..." She murmured, hesitating in front of the bowl.
"Well, first off..." Okita picked up one of the forks on the table, cause, uh, yes, and handed it to Ythala.

"I usually use chopsticks, but, for this, it may be more appropriate to use a... f... fork." Okita said, seeming to not see forks very often in her time.

"I... suppose so." Okita said, holding the fork surprisingly well as she skewered some of the salad and plopped it into her mouth, chewing for a few moments and then swallowing, her eyes lighting up.

"Mmh! It's good!" Okita said with a smile, clearly having enjoyed it.

Ythala watched Okita use the fork for a moment, mimicking her actions. Slowly, she moved the fork downward, stabbing it into a portion of the salad. She lifted it to her mouth.

"...Alright..." She muttered to herself.

Slowly she bit down on the fork, taking the portion into her mouth. Immediately, her eyes lit up, eagerly chewing the food and swallowing before looking back to Okita.

"It's...really great!" Ythala said, a wide smile on her face.

"It is my pleasure, Ythala... These are tough times. Having some time to relax like this can be... helpful." Okita said with a gentle smile, clearly accepting the wing-hug.
Ythala returned her smile.

"Y-yeah you're right!" She said happily.

She looked back at the bowl, realizing for the first time that she had received a larger portion than Okita had. Blushing a bit, she poked her fork into the salad, before slowly bringing it towards Okita. She clearly intended on feeding the women.

"H-have some of mine...." She said warmly, looking up at Okita.

(May as well get back to Ragnarok to lol.)

"Though, I can't just leave you hanging now..." Okita said, gently spearing some of the salad with her fork and holding it up, bringing it towards Ythala slowly.

"Open wide..." She said, chuckling awkwardly.

(May as well get back to Ragnarok to lol.)

"Though, I can't just leave you hanging now..." Okita said, gently spearing some of the salad with her fork and holding it up, bringing it towards Ythala slowly.

"Open wide..." She said, chuckling awkwardly.
Ythala's eye's lit up, an embarrassed smile appearing on her face.

"O-oh!" She said. The blush on her face only brightened as she saw the women bring the food toward her mouth. Slowly, she opened her mouth, eagerly accepting Okita's attempts to feed her.

Back