• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Y-...Ythala..." Okita said, ceasing trying to get up as she just stared down at the Angel, not knowing what to say.
Ythala said nothing. Slowly, she moved closer to Okita on the bed, wrapping her into a tight embrace as she pressed her cheek against her face.

"...I...I'm..." Ythala murmured. She trailed off, struggling to form the words.

"...C-can I stay with you...? I...I don't...don't want to leave..." She said quietly.

Last edited:
"Nice... want to go to Cullthane now or do you have someone else in mind...?" Terevion quietly asked Gabriel
"I don't have anyone particular in mind... So, yeah, I'll go see how Cullthane is doing..." Gabriel murmured.
Ythala said nothing, slowly, she moved closer to Okita on the bed, wrapping her into a tight embrace as she pressed her cheek against her face.

"...I...I'm..." Ythala murmured. She trailed off, struggling to form the words.

"...C-can I stay with you...? I...I don't...don't want to leave..." She said quietly.
"....." Okita was silent for a bit, before speaking, and embracing Ythala back gently with a pained, and ashamed look on her face.

"I'm not going anywhere, Ythala... You can stay with me for as long as you want..."

"....." Okita was silent for a bit, before speaking, and embracing Ythala back gently with a pained, and ashamed look on her face.

"I'm not going anywhere, Ythala... You can stay with me for as long as you want..."
Ythala's hug tightened, a wave of happiness spreading over her.

"...I...I..." Ythala said.

"...I want to...to support you...like...like you support me..." Ythala said softly. She leaned back slightly, looking into Okita's eyes.

"...A...any...any time, you feel...feel sad. I...I want to be here...to...to comfort you..." She said softly.

"I...is that...alright?"

Terevion smiled, patting Gabriel on the back as a silent "Good job" as they went to Cullthane's room
Gabriel knocked on Cullthane's door, sending a piece of paper under it.

"Hey, Cullthane. It's me, Gabriel. Can I come in?" The paper said.
Ythala's hug tightened, a wave of happiness spreading over her.

"...I...I..." Ythala said.

"...I want to...to support you...like...like you support me..." Ythala said softly. She leaned back slightly, looking into Okita's eyes.

"...A...any...any time, you feel...feel sad. I...I want to be here...to...to comfort you..." She said softly.

"I...is that...alright?"
"Oh..." Okita said, seeming surprised at that and very much so, blushing softly through the various dark black splotches over her face and her puffy red eyes.

"O-Of course, Ythala... Th-... Thank you..."

"... ... ..." Cullthane was silent for awhile before speaking "come in." He said, his voice strained
Gabriel opened the door, going over to Cullthane and poking him on the shoulder to let him know she was there.(Since you never said he couldn't feel her.)

"How are you feeling?" Another piece of paper that she conjured in front of his face said.

"Oh..." Okita said, seeming surprised at that and very much so, blushing softly through the various dark black splotches over her face and her puffy red eyes.

"O-Of course, Ythala... Th-... Thank you..."
Ythala nodded, a blush appearing on her face as well. Slowly she leaned back in, pressing her body fully into Okita.

"...It's...my pleasure...Okita..." She said softly.

"How...how are you feeling?"

"You know why most of what I said couldn't be deciphered already..." Cullthane said, closing his eyes
"Regardless of whether or not I know, please, make an effort to just... Like, tell me how your feeling and why your feeling that way. At least try and help me understand what your going through..." Another piece of paper said as Gabriel placed her hand on his shoulders.
Ythala nodded, a blush appearing on her face as well. Slowly she leaned back in, pressing her body fully into Okita.

"...It's...my pleasure...Okita..." She said softly.

"How...how are you feeling?"
"...fine." Okita said hoarsely, "That rest helped me... recover a bit... I had a nice dream..."

"What I'm going through is simply a variety of things, including but not limited to self-doubt, emotional instability, mental instability, rage-induced nightmares when I do decide to get shut eye, and fresh wounds continuing to bleed." Cullthane said, shaking his head a bit

"What I'm going through is simply a variety of things, including but not limited to self-doubt, emotional instability, mental instability, rage-induced nightmares when I do decide to get shut eye, and fresh wounds continuing to bleed." Cullthane said, shaking his head a bit
"Well, that's a start..." Another piece of paper said as Gabriel sighed.

"What's going on, Cullthane? Why do you feel this way? Come on, talk to me." The same piece of paper said because she still had some space.
"A nice dream...?" Ythala asked softly. She snuggled into Okita's body a bit, before continuing.

"...What...what was it about...?"
"......"

"I was... in a field of lotus blossoms..."

"And my... mother was there... Playing me... flute music... I can't... remember the name of the song, but... I know that... It was my favorite song as a child..." Okita said, smiling.

"And she... let me lay in her lap... And we simply... laid under the sunlight... For what felt like an eternity..." Okita said, her voice cracking in multiple areas.

"...It was... the best dream..."

"......"

"And my... mother was there... Playing me... flute music... I can't... remember the name of the song, but... I know that... It was my favorite song as a child..." Okita said, smiling.

"And she... let me lay in her lap... And we simply... laid under the sunlight... For what felt like an eternity..." Okita said, her voice cracking in multiple areas.

Ythala said nothing for a few moments, tightening her grip on the woman.

"...That...that sounds...really nice..." Ythala murmured quietly. A soft, sad smile appeared on her face.

"...If...if you...remember the....notes of the song....I...I can play it for you, if...if you'd like..."

Ythala said nothing for a few moments, tightening her grip on the woman.

"...That...that sounds...really nice..." Ythala murmured quietly. A soft, sad smile appeared on her face.

"...If...if you...remember the....notes of the song....I...I can play it for you, if...if you'd like..."
"....." Okita smiled at Ythala, placing her hand gently on Ythala's head.

"Maybe... One day, Ythala... Thank you for the offer..."

"Well, that's a start..." Another piece of paper said as Gabriel sighed.

"What's going on, Cullthane? Why do you feel this way? Come on, talk to me." The same piece of paper said because she still had some space.

"......"

"I still... can't... talk about it." Cullthane, his voice becoming even more strained

Kiara slowly woke up, fumbling around in Rory's arms as they laid together. Rory's face was nuzzled into Kiara's back, though, she was clearly still awake, taking in the woman's scent. Kiara flipped around, looking down at Rory who looked back up at her.

"Hey, Kiara..." Rory murmured, her arms still wrapped around Kiara. Kiara was noticeably taller than Rory, and generally more bulky, and thus, Kiara always enjoyed it when Rory would do this... It was cute to look down at her, in a way.

"Hey, Rory...!" Kiara said, slowly getting up as she stretched out, holding Rory's hand after the woman had let go of her.

"So... I know you're just waking up, but, are you gonna explain why Gabriel and Terevion had to haul you back to me...?" Rory asked, her grip around Kiara's hand intensifying as she looked her wife in the eyes, awaiting an answer as it was evident Kiara had begun to stumble on her words.

"A-Ah- Oh- Uh.... I... Went to check on David... And uh... I guess I had an episode... he... did to..." Kiara said hoarsely, turning away from Rory as if on instinct.

"Damnit...!" Rory exclaimed, causing Kiara to flinch. "I... I should've come with you... I don't even know how I let you convince me to leave you alone..."

"R-Rory, it's fine. Gabriel helped me out... And... I'm feeling a lot better now that we're together again..." Kiara said with a smile, turning back over to Rory. "I was just... worried about David."

Rory sighed, just moving over and pulling Kiara in for a tight, passionate hug. Both of their tension visibly melted away, it was clear they were both enjoying this, even if the conversation topic was a little... heavy, per se.

"I know you and him are... close..." Rory said, "It's sorta hard to believe... You and David were really at each other's necks when you first met..." Rory said, chuckling unintentionally.

"Hehe...!" Kiara chuckled as well, but more audibly, clearly amused by Rory bringing that up. "Yeah, I guess I was inexperienced back then... I should've kept a better eye on Akari before we... yknow...!" Kiara said, causing both of them to softly laugh simultaneously, their hug still not breaking.

"Regardless, though... He's a good guy... A great guy, even... I look up to him, yknow...? I know he's given up on his dream of being a hero but that... doesn't make him not a hero, yknow?" Kiara said, the intensity of Rory's hug seeming to lessen a bit as she stayed silent for a few moments.

"Yknow... Back in the day, before I met you, they used to call me the Hero of the Dream World..." Rory said, causing Kiara's eyes to light up.

"Really!? Oh my gosh, that's so cool!!" Kiara said, "I never knew you were that kind of type, Rory! Nowadays, you just seem sorta-"

"Disconnected? Cold?" Rory asked, causing Kiara to flinch.

"Rory, I didn't mean it like tha-" Rory cut Kiara off.

"It's fine, Kiara... Like you said, David's changed and... I've changed. I learned about my fate as the Apoptosis and I... No, even before that, I hurt my friends, and I did a lot of cruel stuff. I don't think I deserve the title of hero anymore, Kiara." Rory said, finally breaking away from their hug.

"N-No..!! No no no!" Kiara said, shaking her head as she held both of Rory's hands.

"I think you're still a hero, Rory! And I think David's a hero as well! Through these Lostbelts, and even before that, you guys have... saved a lot of people, yknow? Without people like you around... fighting against people like Adam... A lot of innocent people would die." Kiara said, causing Rory to remain silent.

"Maybe you're not the Hero of the Dream World... Or the Invincible King Tiger... You're just... Rory and David. And Rory and David can still be heroes-" Rory cut Kiara off once more.

"....Please... stop..." Rory murmured, trembling.

"...Just... stop..." She asked, "Please..."

Kiara nodded, "I'm... I'm sorry, Rory..." Kiara pulled Rory in for another hug, the swordswoman continuing to tremble as Kiara spoke.

"I want to go talk with David again later... To... I want to see what I can do to help him... I know he's hurting, and I... Rory... I know you're hurting. Maybe for different reasons than he or I are, but, you're hurting..." Kiara murmured as Rory ceased trembling at Kiara's touch.

"....H-How can you..." Rory murmured, nuzzling her face into Kiara's chest, her voice muffled. "Maintain such a good relationship with David... with... with people... Throughout all of this...?"

Kiara smiled, thinking of what she should say for a few moments. "I... uh... just... Go to talk, every once and a while..? I just uh... Help them out... Or I try to... help David when I can... And yknow I just... let them know I care... Why are you asking...?" Kiara asked.

"......" Rory remained silent for a few moments. "N-.... No... no reason... I just... I guess I'm impressed you can maintain such positive relations through all this pressure, yknow...?"

Kiara chuckled, "It isn't easy, but... I try to manage... I should probably see how Lance is doing later..."

Rory nodded lightly, "Alright, Kiara... You're a good person.... A lot better than somebody like me... I don't deserve you... No no, you're a Goddess, Kiara..." Rory said, causing Kiara to blush profusely.

"H-Hey... Don't start being romantic now...!" Kiara exclaimed, pushing Rory away from her gently, but she just held onto Kiara, her face still buried into Kiara's chest.

"I love you, Kiara... My radiant supernova... My rising star..." Rory murmured as Kiara was able to feel something soaking her shirt, Rory letting out a few hiccups.

"Rory... Are you... crying...?" Kiara asked, trying to push Rory away again, but she didn't let go.

"Just... let me stay like this... A little longer, Kiara... Please... don't make me let go... Please..." Rory murmured, her voice filled with sadness and desperation as Kiara smiled, placing her hand gently on Rory's head, running her hand through the swordswoman's pure-white hair.

"Alright, Rory... You can stay like this for as long as you want..." Kiara said softly, gently running her hand through Rory'a hair.

"Thank you... hk... Thank you..." Rory murmured, simply leaning completely into Kiara, holding onto her as tight as possible as she was clearly crying and crying profusely.

"It'll be fine, Rory... I love you, to..." Kiara said, "Just... go to sleep..."

"...O...kay..." Rory said, eventually going completely limp in Kiara's arms. "I... love... you..." She said before swiftly passing out in Kiara's arms.

"I love you... to..." Kiara said back, looking down at Rory's unconscious body, and hugging it as tight as she could, breathing heavily.

"I love you to..."
Ythala moved her head, leaning it into Okita's hand as she laid it on her. She smiled simply enjoying the women's touch for a few moments.

"...A-alright..." She said softly.
Okita would then try to get up, "Would you like to... get something to eat with me...?"
"I still... can't... talk about it." Cullthane, his voice becoming even more strained
Gabriel let out a sigh of frustration, forming another piece of paper.

"...Alright. Just tell me when you're ready or, well, when you can." The Paper said.

"That was the lore of Light, what you saw is what you could understand, it is theoretically infinite. But sure, the Lore of Gravity and the Lore of Space would do." Cullthane said, Summoning them as he named them
"Cool. My Lore has a couple thousand Gravity and Spatial spells in it, but, I try to narrow them down, so this helps a lot." The Paper said as Gabriel continued to smile, happily grabbing the books.

"O-of course!" Ythala said. She let Okita get up, before pouncing on her, wrapping her arms around her shoulders.

"...I...I don't...need to eat. But...I'd be happy to join you...." She said, chuckling a bit.
"Well, I'm not particularly hungry myself, and I can go a few weeks without eating, but, eating with people you care about is a good way to... spend one's time." Okita said with a light smile.

Back