• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Ythala blushed, listening to the women's heartbeat. Slowly, she turned her head, planting a gentle kiss on the women's chest.

"Thank you..." She said softly. She moved closer to the woman, gently sitting on her lap as she continued to snuggle with her.
Okita's squirming ceased, as she seemed to be genuinely calmed by this. "There's just something.... about her..." Okita thought, leaning down subconsciously. "She's so..." She kissed Ythala on the head without even having knowledge of it, as if it was on instinct.

Okita's squirming ceased, as she seemed to be genuinely calmed by this. "There's just something.... about her..." Okita thought, leaning down subconsciously. "She's so..." She kissed Ythala on the head without even having knowledge of it, as if it was on instinct.
A bright pink blush appeared on Ythala's face as she felt Okita kiss her. Slowly, she looked up at Okita, her eyes sparkling with happiness. Gently, she wrapped her arms around her, pulling her into a deep embrace.

A bright pink blush appeared on Ythala's face as she felt Okita kiss her. Slowly, she looked up at Okita, her eyes sparkling with happiness. Gently, she wrapped her arms around her, pulling her into a deep embrace.
Okita returned the embrace, "She is so... kind... and beautiful..." Okita thought, her heart continuing to beat swiftly.

"We should finish our food... and return back to our room..." She muttered, her face buried into Ythala's long hair.

Okita returned the embrace, "She is so... kind... and beautiful..." Okita thought, her heart continuing to beat swiftly.

"We should finish our food... and return back to our room..." She muttered, her face buried into Ythala's long hair.
Ythala said nothing for a few moments. Simply feeling the warmth of Okita's body against hers. She didn't want to let go.

"...C-can...we stay like this..for...a bit longer...?" Ythala said quietly.

Ythala said nothing for a few moments. Simply feeling the warmth of Okita's body against hers. She didn't want to let go.

"...C-can...we stay like this..for...a bit longer...?" Ythala said quietly.
"We can stay like this and walk..." Okita said as she put her hands under Ythala's thighs, carrying her so that they could embrace each other while still walking.

"We can stay like this and walk..." Okita said as she put her hands under Ythala's thighs, carrying her so that they could embrace each other while still walking.
Ythala smiled, slowly nodding. She extended her wings slightly, wrapping them around Okita as she walked. Slowly, she turned her head, gently kissing Okita's neck as they embraced.

"...I..."

"....I love you, Okita..." Ythala mumurered.

Ythala smiled, slowly nodding. She extended her wings slightly, wrapping them around Okita as she walked. Slowly, she turned her head, gently kissing Okita's neck as they embraced.

"...I..."

"....I love you, Okita..." Ythala mumurered.
"...."

She didn't know how to respond... Wh-... What did she say...?

"I..."

She trembled a bit as they walked, before breathing out. She pulled Ythala's chin up, looking her in the eyes.

"I love you to, Ythala."

And with that, she kissed Ythala. Inexperienced she was, but passionate, she was even more so.

Ythala’s eyes shot up in surprise, her wings shooting outward. She...she hadn't expected that. She had...hoped Okita would have the same feelings but was too afraid to ask her. Feeling the women's lips against hers sent a wave of indescribable happiness into her. She leaned in, returning her kiss as she passionately pressed her lips against hers. She had kissed before, many times. But...none of them carried the same weight as the one before her.

"She...she loves me..." Ythala thought. Tears began to spring to her eyes, the joy she was feeling overwhelming her as she continued to return the kiss.

Last edited:
Ythala’s eyes shot up in surprise, her wings shooting outward. She...she hadn't expected that. She had...hoped Okita would have the same feelings but was too afraid to ask her. Feeling the women's lips against hers sent a wave of indescribable happiness into her. She leaned in, returning her kiss as she passionately pressed her lips against hers. She had kissed before, many times. But...none of them carried the same weight as the one before her.

"She...she loves me..." Ythala thought. Tears began to spring to her eyes, the joy she was feeling overwhelming her as she continued to return the kiss.
Okita held the kiss for around 6 minutes... But it felt even longer than that. To her, it felt like an eternity, an eternity she didn't want to end anytime soon. Never in her life had Okita Souji met somebody who just felt so... right. Somebody who made her feel right. With Ythala, everything around her felt as though it was just as it needed to be.

Eventually, though, she broke the kiss, a mixture of Ythala's and her own saliva drizzling down her lips.

"Was... Did you... like that...?"

Okita held the kiss for around 6 minutes... But it felt even longer than that. To her, it felt like an eternity, an eternity she didn't want to end anytime soon. Never in her life had Okita Souji met somebody who just felt so... right. Somebody who made her feel right. With Ythala, everything around her felt as though it was just as it needed to be.

Eventually, though, she broke the kiss, a mixture of Ythala's and her own saliva drizzling down her lips.

"Was... Did you... like that...?"
Ythala wanted to lean forward and bury her face into the woman's again, not wanting the kiss to end. She had loved many being's in her long lifetime. But...none of them like her. None of them like...this. This woman was...special. Extraordinary in a way Ythala could never put into words. Her kindness, her grace...her beauty....Ythala yearned for her, yearned to stay in her arms forever. For one brief moment, she forgot about her fears. They...were nothing, compared to the joy she felt from being with her.

A pink blush appeared on Ythala's face as she gazed into her eyes.

"...It was...amazing..." She murmured.

Ythala wanted to lean forward and bury her face into the woman's again, not wanting the kiss to end. She had loved many being's in her long lifetime. But...none of them like her. None of them like...this. This woman was...special. Extraordinary in a way Ythala could never put into words. Her kindness, her grace...her beauty....Ythala yearned for her, yearned to stay in her arms forever. For one brief moment, she forgot about her fears. They...were nothing, compared to the joy she felt from being with her.

A pink blush appeared on Ythala's face as she gazed into her eyes.

"...It was...amazing..." She murmured.
"Ythala, I..." Okita murmured, "When we... finish this... And defeat Akaza... Or Adam or the Poison Dragon, or whatever... I... I want to..." Okita embraced Ythala once more.

"Would it be possible that we could... live together...? Some... some place... far away... With just the two of us... Where we can be together..."

Ythala’s heart skipped a beat. She said nothing for a moment, staring into Okita’s eyes.

“That…would be…amazing, Okita.” Ythala murmured, tears springing into her eyes again.

“…I…I want to spend my life with you…”
Okita immediately sprung into the room, closing the door behind her and dropping Ythala to the bed, moving to kiss her once more with fiery passion. She held Ythala's wrists, pinning her to the bed as she kissed her on the lips, the cheeks, the neck, wherever she could reach as she cried tears of joy, showering Ythala with affection as she clearly couldn't find the words to express her overwhelming joy.

Okita immediately sprung into the room, closing the door behind her and dropping Ythala to the bed, moving to kiss her once more with fiery passion. She held Ythala's wrists, pinning her to the bed as she kissed her on the lips, the cheeks, the neck, wherever she could reach as she cried tears of joy, showering Ythala with affection as she clearly couldn't find the words to express her overwhelming joy.
(Ythala is gonna look like she has quadruplets by the time Okita is done-)

Ythala's face turned bright pink, her whole body trembling with delight as she felt Okita's lips against her body. She eagerly returned the women's love, kissing her passionately as they locked lips. Tears sprung into her eyes as well, feeling the indescribable joy of love as Okita showered her with affection. Her wings sprung out of her back, before embracing Okita's entire body, wrapping the couple in a soft, comforting cacoon as she was showered with love.

Ythala's face turned bright pink, her whole body trembling with delight as she felt Okita's lips against her body. She eagerly returned the women's love, kissing her passionately as they locked lips. Tears sprung into her eyes as well, feeling the indescribable joy of love as Okita showered her with affection. Her wings sprung out of her back, before embracing Okita's entire body, wrapping the couple in a soft, comforting cacoon as she was showered with love.
Okita pulled back at multiple points to catch her breath, clearly not at all used to this as a mixture of both of their saliva dripped onto the bed.

"Haaa... Ha... Dear heavens... Haa..." She murmured.

"Hehe...!" Okita genuinely chuckled, kissing Ythala on the lips again before moving over to whisper into her ear.

"I can make you even wetter later... Hehe...~" She whispered seductively before getting off of the bed, breathing out in embarrassment from having said that, dusting herself off.

"...God that was so awkward, she must think that was lame... Hah..." Okita thought to herself, blushing.

“O-oh!” She said quickly, snapping back to reality. She froze, realizing she hadn’t brought any extra clothing with her.

“N-no, I can…I can clean up…” she said. Her body and the bed began to glow slightly, as Ythala worked magic onto it. A few moments later, the glow disappeared, along with any stains or wetness on herself and her clothing.

Back