• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rory swiftly opened the door, thinking it was Kiara on the side and seeming disappointed that it wasn't... Until she noticed her wife curled up in Gabriel's wings.

"...What happened?" Rory asked.

"...I'd rather not talk about it. Let's just say Kiara and David had an... episode..." Gabriel murmured, handing Rory her wife, to which she held the woman bridal-style.

"Oh, ****..." Rory murmured, seeming surprised at that. "W-Well... Thank you for bringing her back... How have you two been holding up...?"

"You... didn't answer the question, but, I'm holding up decently fine... I'm just... worried about Kiara." Rory said, looking down at her wife who was in her arms.

"The lives of people... I think I stopped worrying to much about them a while ago... I think I just... stopped forming connections with people a while ago... so I... guess I'm not to affected by these Lostbelts like she is." Rory said, glancing at Gabriel.

"Stopped forming connections, huh...?" Gabriel murmured, crossing her arms before just turning around. "Terevion and I are fine... Speaking of Terevion, we should go. We've returned Kiara to Rory." She said, clearly upset about something.

Gabriel did just that, causing Rory to sigh.

"...****... I shouldn't have said that..." Rory murmured, her "attempts" at trying to fix her relationship with Gabriel clearly not going well as she just carried Kiara back into their room, the door closing behind her.

"Let it all out, your upset, that's no mood to be in to therapize people." Terevion said, shaking his head
"....Look, it's just..." Gabriel sighed, "When Rory said she stopped forming connections with people... I guess I got... upset. Me and Rory used to be close until she did some... shitty things and... I was hoping that maybe she was trying to rectify our relationship, like David is... But apparently she isn't and I just... That makes me mad."

"....Look, it's just..." Gabriel sighed, "When Rory said she stopped forming connections with people... I guess I got... upset. Me and Rory used to be close until she did some... shitty things and... I was hoping that maybe she was trying to rectify our relationship, like David is... But apparently she isn't and I just... That makes me mad."
"She is, she just really doesn't know how to really do it." Terevion responded

"Thanks..." Gabriel said, keeping herself wrapped in her wings as she walked over to Ythala and Okita's room, knocking gently on the door.
Ythala was having a nightmare. Her body trembled as she gripped Okita tightly on the bed. She was alone again. Alone in space, drifting in the empty abyss. She yelled. Scream, begged, for someone to help her, someone to rescue her from this hell of solitude. But no one came, her voice echoing within the empty void that seemed to spread towards infinity. Her voice grew hoarse, the sound distorting into nothing but a raspy gurgle as she soon lost the ability to form words entirely. Her incoherent yells turned into whimpers...before slowly...the noise was silenced.

Ythala's eyes opened suddenly, looking around. Her whole body trembled as she continued to latch herself to Okita's sleeping form. Slowly, she turned towards the door, unsure if she had heard anything in her slumber.

"...hello...?" She murmured.

"..I...I know...b-but..." Ythala murmured, feeling the soap and water slowly coat her skin. It was...calming.

"...B-but...s..she was so...so..." Ythala trailed off, holding back tears.

"...so sad...and...miserable. I-i'm worried...worried...she'll..." Ythala trailed off again, clearly struggling to form the words.

"...:L-leave...l-leave...me. O-or....O-or hurt...hurt herself somehow..." Ythala murmured, tears springing in her eyes again.

"..I...I know...b-but..." Ythala murmured, feeling the soap and water slowly coat her skin. It was...calming.

"...B-but...s..she was so...so..." Ythala trailed off, holding back tears.

"...so sad...and...miserable. I-i'm worried...worried...she'll..." Ythala trailed off again, clearly struggling to form the words.

"...:L-leave...l-leave...me. O-or....O-or hurt...hurt herself somehow..." Ythala murmured, tears springing in her eyes again.
Gabriel finished washing Ythala's face swiftly, making sure that any marks or redness in her eyes were fully gone before finishing, the soap and water dissipating.

"I'm sure that with you around she won't, Ythala... I can tell she cares about you, and you care about her. You... two were thinking about getting married after these Lostbelts, yeah?" Gabriel asked, clearly having read Ythala's mind.

Gabriel finished washing Ythala's face swiftly, making sure that any marks or redness in her eyes were fully gone before finishing, the soap and water dissipating.

"I'm sure that with you around she won't, Ythala... I can tell she cares about you, and you care about her. You... two were thinking about getting married after these Lostbelts, yeah?" Gabriel asked, clearly having read Ythala's mind.
Ythala slowly looked up at Gabriel.

"I-I want to marry her. But...s-she hasn't...hasn't decided yet..." Ythala murmured.

Ythala slowly looked up at Gabriel.

"I-I want to marry her. But...s-she hasn't...hasn't decided yet..." Ythala murmured.
Gabriel smiled, "Ythala, I'm sure she'll say yes... She won't do anything to herself, especially if she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. You want to spend the rest of you're life with her as well, yes?"

Gabriel smiled, "Ythala, I'm sure she'll say yes... She won't do anything to herself, especially if she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. You want to spend the rest of you're life with her as well, yes?"
Ythala slowly nodded. Her lips twitched slightly, a sad smile forming on her face.

"...I do...." She said quietly. Her eyes shifted from Gabriel, slowly turning towards Okita's unconscious form. Gently, she moved her hand, placing it on Okita's arm.

"...I...If I could...If I could sleep with her...and dance with her...for the rest of my life...I...I'd be..." Ythala trailed off.

"...so happy...." She murmured.

"And you can do that, Ythala..." Gabriel said gently.

"What really matters in relationships like these is support, Ythala... If you care about her, you need to be there to help her through tough times like this. Trust me, having someone around just to talk to, and be with, does wonders for anybody in a bad spot..." Gabriel said with a smile, placing her hand on Ythala's shoulder.

"And I'm sure she will appreciate that, Ythala." Gabriel said softly, "But you have to be strong as well, okay? Not physically, but mentally. Not only for her, but yourself. You need to take care of Okita... But you need to look after yourself as well, alright?"

"And I'm sure she will appreciate that, Ythala." Gabriel said softly, "But you have to be strong as well, okay? Not physically, but mentally. Not only for her, but yourself. You need to take care of Okita... But you need to look after yourself as well, alright?"
"...I'll...I'll try..." She murmured quietly.

Slowly, she stretched out her hands, wrapping Gabriel into a hug should the women not resist.

"....T-thank you..." She said softly. The trembling in her body was now barely noticeable, Gabriel's words allowing her to calm down a bit.

Back