• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rhongomyniad shivered a bit as Kinzer kissed her, a light sqeak coming from her
Kinzer chuckled a bit as she did this, his crimson blush softly intensifying.

"I guess this is what it means to find someone... cute..."
Terevion breathed out and looked over to Gabriel "Any idea who to go to next?" He asked, shrugging
"I figured we could go talk to... David and Masayoshi..." Gabriel said.

Kinzer chuckled a bit as she did this, his crimson blush softly intensifying.

"I guess this is what it means to find someone... cute..."

"I figured we could go talk to... David and Masayoshi..." Gabriel said.
Rhongomyniad began lightly blushing a silver blush as she seemed to hear that, twitching again

"Sounds like a plan... I think at least David took it hard." Terevion said thoughtfully

"I.... I..." Okita couldn't get the words out, trembling and just remaining silent as she cried into her own hands, trembling all the while.
Wordlessly, Ythala continued to embrace Okita, her body trembling as she pressed herself against her. Tears continued to fall from her face as she slowly laid her head against Okita's arm. She remained there, hoping that, if her word couldn't comfort her, her presence would at least ease her burden.

Rhongomyniad began lightly blushing a silver blush as she seemed to hear that, twitching again
Kinzer chuckled as she blushed, "Are you awake or can you just hear this stuff in your sleep...?" He murmured jokingly.
"Sounds like a plan... I think at least David took it hard." Terevion said thoughtfully
"....Yeah, I could tell." Gabriel murmured as she went to David's room, gently knocking on the door.
Wordlessly, Ythala continued to embrace Okita, her body trembling as she pressed herself against her. Tears continued to fall from her face as she slowly laid her head against Okita's arm. She remained there, hoping that, if her word couldn't comfort her, her presence would at least ease her burden.
Okita seemed to have fallen asleep in Ythala's arms due to all the crying she was doing, leaning completely into the Angel.

Okita seemed to have fallen asleep in Ythala's arms due to all the crying she was doing, leaning completely into the Angel.
Ythala remained on the bed with her, embracing her unconscious form. Slowly...she lengthened her wings, the soft feathers wrapping around Okita's back. She leaned her backward, placing her on the bed on top of her wings.

"...maybe...I...I can...play...some music for her...when she wakes up..." Ythala thought softly. She didn't know if it would work, but she'd do anything to comfort the women. Anything to prevent her from leaving.

Ythala slowly leaned in, pressing her body into Okita. She close her eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

"....Yeah, I could tell." Gabriel murmured as she went to David's room, gently knocking on the door.
Masayoshi was still sitting on the ground, gently running a hand through David's hair. Her tears had long since dried. Both husband and wife cried until they had no tears to shed. David's head remained on Masayoshi's lap, his eyes closed as he took deep, shaky breaths. They had sat in silence for a few minutes, up until they heard a knock on the door.

"...Who is it...?" Masayoshi asked softly.

Jack stood up and started to walk out of his room, he wondered what he would do until a memory came to mind, Masayoshi mentioned that Cullthane could teach him magic, although it depended on how in a good mood he was, Jack touched the walls of the ship, he could feel story of hyperion's ship partially but he ignored it, he was mainly focused on looking for Cullthane until he got a clue to his possible location, he walked slowly and when he reached the right place he would knock on the closed door to wait for someone to answer him
(@DaReaperMan Poke)

Masayoshi was still sitting on the ground, gently running a hand through David's hair. Her tears had long since dried. Both husband and wife cried until they had no tears to shed. David's head remained on Masayoshi's lap, his eyes closed as he took deep, shaky breaths. They had sat in silence for a few minutes, up until they heard a knock on the door.

"...Who is it...?" Masayoshi asked softly.
"Kiara!-"

"Gabriel-..."

Gabriel turned to Kiara, who had been standing next to her the entire time and had knocked at the same time as her. It was uncharacteristic to see her without Rory in hand, but, she didn't question it, and simply smiled at the Hero, who smiled back at her as both waited for the door to open.

Masayoshi glanced down at David.

"...Do you want to see them...?" She asked telepathically, unsure if he felt stable enough to see the trio. David said nothing for a moment, before slowly nodding. He opened his eyes, his pupils puffy and red from his previous tears. He began to mutate his body, erasing all signs of his prior breakdown from his face as he sat up. In a few moments, he reached the door, slowly opening it to greet the people outside.

"....Hey. Do ya guys need something?" He asked softly. Masayoshi stood behind him, wiping her eyes as she flashed them a small smile.

"Oh, I was jus-"

"We were just-"

Kiara and Gabriel cut themselves off trying to talk at the same time.

"Should I go first?" Gabriel asked.

"Y-Yeah...!" Kiara said, chuckling awkwardly as she scratched the back of her head.

Gabriel nodded, "Me and Terevion were just coming to see how you guys were doing."

"S-Same with me!" Kiara said, nodding as well.

David looked at Gabriel for a moment, a bit surprised that she wanted to check on him. Slowly, he closed his eyes, breathing out.

"...Hey...I appreciate ya...checking in. But...I'm fine. Nothing ya three need to trouble ya self's with." He said, flashing them a forced smile.
"David, I can read your mind, cease your lies and tell me what's wrong..." Gabriel murmured.

Kiara nodded at this, she couldn't read minds, but, she was perceptive enough to see that something was wrong with them.

Jack stood up and started to walk out of his room, he wondered what he would do until a memory came to mind, Masayoshi mentioned that Cullthane could teach him magic, although it depended on how in a good mood he was, Jack touched the walls of the ship, he could feel story of hyperion's ship partially but he ignored it, he was mainly focused on looking for Cullthane until he got a clue to his possible location, he walked slowly and when he reached the right place he would knock on the closed door to wait for someone to answer him
Whoever was in the room didn't respond in any way, as if they didn't even notice Jack there
Lmao

"......" David stared at the trio for a moment.

"...We're...all dealing with a lot. I...I know you two have ya own...troubles." He said, his voice shaking slightly as he glanced at Gabriel and Kiara.

"...Ya...ya don't gotta worry about me...alright? I'm...I'm tough..." He said softly.
Gabriel was about to step up, but Kiara moved before her.

"Physically, yeah, but not mentally...! Your not that good at hiding your emotions... Especially if you have to use your body control to hide the signs of... yknow..." Kiara said, scratching her cheek awkwardly.

Gabriel was about to step up, but Kiara moved before her.

"Physically, yeah, but not mentally...! Your not that good at hiding your emotions... Especially if you have to use your body control to hide the signs of... yknow..." Kiara said, scratching her cheek awkwardly.
"....." David took a shaky breath, wiping his eyes.

"...It's...just these Lostbelts...alright? It's...." David trailed off, struggling to find the words.

"...Getting harder and harder to... "

"...Keep going..." He said quietly. His body trembled slightly, and his eyes didn't meet anyone's gaze.

"....." David took a shaky breath, wiping his eyes.

"...It's...just these Lostbelts...alright? It's...." David trailed off, struggling to find the words.

"...Getting harder and harder to... "

"...Keep going..." He said quietly. His body trembled slightly, and his eyes didn't meet anyone's gaze.
Kiara sat down next to David, "...I get what you mean, man. It's... weighing on all of us, really... I uh... I guess..." She clearly didn't really know what to say.

"But hey, we'll get out eventually, right...?" Kiara said awkwardly, "I'm sure there's an end to em'..."

Gabriel remained silent, crossing her arms as she gently flapped her wings... She shouldn't have come. She barely interacted with the man nowadays, and it wasn't like she considered them friends... "This is so awkward..." She thought to herself.

"...Will we...?" David murmured, his body beginning to tremble slightly.

"...We...we don't even know...how many of these there are...what if we're...we're trapped in them for years? Decades...?" David said. The volume of his voice raised slightly, and his breathing audibly quickened.

"..J...just relieving the same cycle of death and destruction....over...and over...and OVER..." David said. Panic was rising in his throat, his eye-bulging as he stared at the ground.

"...watching the people we've met just...DISAPPEAR forever...."

"....just like...just like Atalanta...and Hank, and Poseidon and Asclepius and...." David stopped, the trembling of his body only increasing as he listed off the names. He sat there, choking back a sob as he quietly stared at the floor.

"WE WILL!!" Kiara shouted immediately at max volume, biting her tongue. Gabriel glanced at them both, and slowly urged herself forward.

"I'm sure we will...!! We just have to defeat Adam! He's the one who made the Lostbelts, r-right!? S-So, of course there's a way out! Cmon, man, you've just gotta have hope...!" Kiara exclaimed, blood pouring from her mouth as her eyes were filled with doubt and false hope.

David said nothing, simply staring at the ground. His heart pounded in his chest, and his breathing became more erratic as a wave of dizziness slowly overtook him.

"....I..." David began.

"....I just...w-want to go...home..." David said quietly. It was a childish phrase...but one loaded with the despair and sadness of a nearly broken man. Tears fell from his face, falling onto the ground below as he sobbed quietly.

David said nothing, simply staring at the ground. His heart pounded in his chest, and his breathing became more erratic as a wave of dizziness slowly overtook him.

"....I..." David began.

"....I just...w-want to go...home..." David said quietly. It was a childish phrase...but one loaded with the despair and sadness of a nearly broken man. Tears fell from his face, falling onto the ground below as he sobbed quietly.
Gabriel went over to both of them, her wings expanding to wrap both of them in her wings like a blanket.

"Both of you need to calm down... And sleep..." She murmured, attempting to sooth both of them to sleep with her abilities.

"H-Huh...? Wait a sec, Gabriel... Wait a... ha..." Kiara let out a yawn as Gabriel did this, her eyes flickering as she swiftly fell asleep.

"....I..." David began.

(poke)

"....I..." David began.

(poke)

Gabriel went over to both of them, her wings expanding to wrap both of them in her wings like a blanket.

"Both of you need to calm down... And sleep..." She murmured, attempting to sooth both of them to sleep with her abilities.

"H-Huh...? Wait a sec, Gabriel... Wait a... ha..." Kiara let out a yawn as Gabriel did this, her eyes flickering as she swiftly fell asleep.
David didn’t resist. The panic and despair in his eyes slowly being replaced by a hollow, empty expression. The calm continued to settle into his body, David's eyes fluttering before closing completely, his breathing becoming quiet and even. His body slowly fell backward, leaning against her wings.

Masayoshi stared at David for a moment, breathing out.

"...Thank you...Gabriel..." She said softly.

Back