• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Huh... Not bad, actually. What's this one called?" Gabriel asked, clearly having enjoyed the drink.
"It's called Light's Justice, cheesy as that is the bartender told me it's in high stock for Rhongomyniad, as she drinks it when it's brought to her." Terevion responded, sliding over a pitch black drink to her "fair warning, you may want to check that for something like Dark Magic." Terevion said, smiling as he drank a clear glass

Gabriel shrugged, knowing it already had dark magic, but since she wanted to be cautious anyway, she checked regardless and just downed it with a shrug after realizing there was nothing harmful to her in it barring the dark magic, but it could be easily purified if it did any real harm to her.

Gabriel didn't spit it out this time since she was trying to take it a bit slower, tilting her head as she let the taste of the drink wash over her tongue for a few moments before swallowing, her face turning a little red from the spice.

"Not bad, but... A little to hot for my tastes, I guess."

Gabriel didn't spit it out this time since she was trying to take it a bit slower, tilting her head as she let the taste of the drink wash over her tongue for a few moments before swallowing, her face turning a little red from the spice.

"Not bad, but... A little to hot for my tastes, I guess."
"Want a pure magic one?" Terevion asked, a pure rainbow one being slid over to her

"That... sounds a little risky, but, hey, **** it, we're relaxing!" Gabriel said, picking up the drink and slowly drinking it, allowing the taste to wash over her tongue.
The drink was quite strong, but tasted amazing and very rich, and the magic began mixing with Gabriel's mana reserves, clearly already stabilized so it wasn't blatantly harmful to her, Terevion waiting for her response

"Rainbow Rocket, if you don't have a real strong stomach I'd give you about 30 seconds till it comes right back up!" Terevion said as the bartender came out with two plates of a variety of food, including steaks, fries, and burgers, and set them down, but went back again to get something else

"I don't have a stomach." Gabriel said, as most of her insides were essentially just blood and a heart, and a couple other essentials as she glanced around at the food, wondering what she should try first as even if she didn't have a stomach, she still had a tongue and taste buds.

"He did not. I figured you would like a cake with your meal." The bartender said, Terevion calming down a bit "where did you even find the time to make those?" Terevion asked to which the bartender spoke "I work quickly."

Terevion inched closer to Gabriel till their shoulders touched as he took another bite of steak with a thumbs up

"Yeah, we will keep these... for later." Terevion said, picking the figures off of the cake and handing the one of him to Gabriel while keeping the one of her

"Good food, thanks." Terevion said to the bartender who nodded and put down a bottle of Light's Justice for Gabriel

Gabriel reacted to this, her wings glowing as she purified whatever substance was in the cake out of her system, sighing as she glanced at Terevion then back at the cake.

"Is that robot trying to set us up...? I mean, I guess we don't really need to be set up..." She thought to herself, deciding to just eat the cake while purifying whatever substance that was trying to get her "in the mood", as she clearly wasn't comfortable with that just yet.

Back