• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Ythala stared at Okita for a moment. Uncharacteristically...her gaze began to harden. She knew what it was like, to lose a master. Someone, she would dedicate her everything to. The anguish, the sadness, the pain that seemed to stretch towards infinity. Anger began to well in her throat, both towards the new emperor...but even more so toward Adam.

"Why....WHY does Adam ruin everything he touches..." Ythala thought, her anger rising in her throat. She hated the man. Hated him with every fiber of her being. Hated him almost as much as the man who robbed her of her master. Her wings flapped erratically for a few moments, before slowly calming down.

Ythala let go of Okita for a moment, flying to eye level before wrapping her in a tight embrace.

"....I'm so sorry Okita..." Ythala murmured.
"........"

Okita was silent, her eyes cold, deep in thought. Her face drooped, and her skin went pale.

"Why..."

From the moment she was born, why was she so useless?

"Why did... this have to happen..."

Why was she so weak?

"Why did you people... have to come here..." If only they hadn't been here, then maybe Adam would've... left her people alone...

"Why did... Hg..."

Okita cried hopelessly into Ythala, hugging her tightly. She didn't know what to do but cry. She had nothing to devote herself to, nothing to fight for. She thought that even if her world was going to be destroyed, she still had something to fight for, people to serve, people to help. But now she had nothing... And her world was going to end.

Jack walks to his room.

"Well if your brother is right, we're not ready and he's going to help us, why do I still feel like we're missing something?" Jack muttered to his weapons.

"We are probably not seeing the whole picture, there are factors and variables, besides if Akaza doesn't come for he, Adam could send someone else for the boy" Gilgamesh replied

"That ain't what matters right now." Terevion said bluntly, looking over at Gabriel now
"It does matter, Terevion..." Gabriel said, "All of this... all this suffering... all this pain... All of it is because Adam wants me for something... He makes me and... everyone around me suffer...!" She said, breathing heavily.

"If... maybe I... Just didn't exist..."

"It does matter, Terevion..." Gabriel said, "All of this... all this suffering... all this pain... All of it is because Adam wants me for something... He makes me and... everyone around me suffer...!" She said, breathing heavily.

"If... maybe I... Just didn't exist..."
"He's bitter because he couldn't turn you into his puppet. And that bitterness only rises when your happy, so, you can either make Adam Happy or piss him off, what's your choice?" Terevion asked, getting up and sitting next to Gabriel

"........"

Okita was silent, her eyes cold, deep in thought. Her face drooped, and her skin went pale.

"Why..."

From the moment she was born, why was she so useless?

"Why did... this have to happen..."

Why was she so weak?

"Why did you people... have to come here..." If only they hadn't been here, then maybe Adam would've... left her people alone...

"Why did... Hg..."

Okita cried hopelessly into Ythala, hugging her tightly. She didn't know what to do but cry. She had nothing to devote herself to, nothing to fight for. She thought that even if her world was going to be destroyed, she still had something to fight for, people to serve, people to help. But now she had nothing... And her world was going to end.
Ythala stared down at Okita, tears forming in her own eyes as she sobbed quietly. She pulled Okita to her body, gently running a hand through her hair.

"...I'm sorry..." She choked out.

"...I'm so...so sorry."

David's face paled. Staring at Okita. Shakily, he stood up, silently moving out of the room.

"Did...We do this to these people..?" David thought, running a shaky hand through his hair as he hastily opened his door, closing it behind him. He slumped onto the ground, his back against the door as he breathed heavily.

Kiara and Rory sat next to each other in their room, silent. They didn't look at each other lovingly, nor did they hold hands, they just sat there in thought. Kiara in particular was particularly pale, just looking down in thought as her eyes gently dilated. Rory turned to look at her, her eyes filled with sadness and worry as she reached out to Kiara.

"Rory..." Kiara said as Rory put her hand on Kiara's shoulder.

"Do you... think he's trustworthy...?" Kiara asked, turning to her lover with a cold, hardened look in her eyes. Rory shook her head, breathing out a sigh.

"I don't... No... He's a servant of Adam, but..." Rory coughed a bit, mostly due to her trying to get the words she wanted to say out properly.

"But what...?" Kiara asked, "He's... evil... He killed an innocent person... A child...!" She exclaimed, clenching her fists.

"But he can change for the better, Kiara... David did that... I... did... I did that... I hope so..." Rory murmured, moving closer to Kiara as she spoke.

"...You and David are..." Kiara said, seeming to try and get the words out herself. "Good... people...! You didn't mean to do what you did... Especially you, Rory!- All of this Apoptosis stuff wasn't-"

"I made the decision to try and destroy everything, Kiara. I made the choice to abandon everyone I loved. To hurt my friends. I made the decision to react that way to my situation, and I paid a price..." Rory said bluntly, causing Kiara to flinch a bit.

"R-Regardless... you..." Kiara murmured, trembling. "I... I can't just accept him... I can't just... forgive him... I'm a hero and he, he..." She trembled, beginning to breath heavily. "I couldn't save that boy he killed... I couldn't save the people Adam killed... I can't save anybody..." Kiara clenched her eyes shut, just falling to the bed.

"And you changed to...! If you hadn't trained under Antares, you'd be much worse now, but... You changed...! You changed for the better, Kiara! You're a better person than I am... You're to good for me..." Rory murmured, trying to lay with her desperately. She wanted to comfort Kiara desperately, to let her know that she didn't have to save everybody. That people could change.

"Hk... Hg..." Kiara let out hiccups, just crying into a pillow, though, regardless of Rory's attempts at comfort... All she could do was hold Kiara, gently running her hand through her rough, messy black hair as tears soaked Rory's uniform and the bed sheets.

"I'm sorry, Kiara... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Rory thought to herself as she held back an ocean of words... and tears.

Ythala stared down at Okita, tears forming in her own eyes as she sobbed quietly. She pulled Okita to her body, gently running a hand through her hair.

"...I'm sorry..." She choked out.

"...I'm so...so sorry."
Okita pushed Ythala away, storming off to her room swiftly as she cried, clearly wanting to be alone as she clenched her fists.
"He's bitter because he couldn't turn you into his puppet. And that bitterness only rises when your happy, so, you can either make Adam Happy or piss him off, what's your choice?" Terevion asked, getting up and sitting next to Gabriel
"Stop making it sound so simple, Terevion..." Gabriel said, pushing him away with her wings. "It's hard to be happy... When the entire world around you falls apart wherever you go."

"Yet here you are, still alive, with people to give therapy to practically all around you!" Terevion responded, sounding a little exasperated
"There's always a chance that everything could go wrong, though...! What do you plan to do if it does...!? Just stay optimistic...?! Just... pretend like everything hasn't gone to shit?" Gabriel exclaimed, her hands on his shoulders as she gripped Terevion.

"There's always a chance that everything could go wrong, though...! What do you plan to do if it does...!? Just stay optimistic...?! Just... pretend like everything hasn't gone to shit?" Gabriel exclaimed, her hands on his shoulders as she gripped Terevion.
"We keep pushing forward. How the hell do you think I've lasted so damn long?" Terevion asked Gabriel, looking into her eyes

Ythala dropped to the floor, falling onto her hands and knees as she watched Okita leave.

"N-no...." She said softly

"D..don't go...." She murmured. Tears began to fall down her face as she sobbed audibly, curling up into a ball on the medical room floor. Adam had taken everything she had left. Her home, her freedom...and now...the happiness of the women she loved. Her wings grew, wrapping herself inside them akin to a cocoon as the tears continued to flow down her face.

David breathed out, his body trembling as he clenched his fist with enough force to cut through skin, blood flowing from his hands.

"...We did this..." he murmured.

"...None...none of this. None of this would have happened if we hadn't gone through these ******* Lostbelts..." David muttered. Anger and despair racked his body, and he had to hold himself back from breaking down entirely.

"...Okita, Poseidon, Atalanta...what would their lives be like, if we hadn't gotten here?" David murmured to himself. Would Atalanta still have the people she cared so dearly for? Would Poseidon still have his kingdom? Would Okita still have an emperor to serve? David didn't know.

"...W..what happened to them...?" David thought, his face turning paler as his whole body shook. He knew that Atalanta was likely dead, and so was Poseidon.

"...W-will Okita die to? Will they all die? Does it even matter if they come with us?!" David said, the volume of his rant increasing as he felt despair wash over him. He became dizzy suddenly, leaning his head against the wall to stop himself from passing out entirely. It was too much. All of this...he couldn't handle it.

Suddenly, a bright flash of light appeared before David, Masayoshi practically pouncing on him as she wrapped her arms around the man.

"...H...honey...?" He said quietly.

"...W-why..."

"....I...I can feel you're emotions, David." Masayoshi said softly, tears in her eyes as she pulled the man into her chest.

David remained silent for a few moments, breathing heavily.

"...H-honey...you...you..don't have to comfort me... every time I'm like this..." He murmured.

"....." He said nothing for a moment, breathing out.

"...G-go...g-go back to you're training...alright?" He said, softly, tears beginning to flow down his cheeks.

"...David..." Masayoshi said softly, she pulled back, looking him in the eye.

"...I'll be here. Anytime you need me. Anytime you feel sad, anytime you cry. Anytime you can't get up...I'll be here..." Masayoshi said softly. She slowly ran a hand through his hair, her voice trembling as she flashed him a sad smile.

"...I'm...I'm pathetic. Y..you d-dont...don't deserve to be shackled to me...so...so often..." He said quietly.

"......" Masayoshi looked at him. Gently, she moved his face, gingerly guiding it to her lap as she stroked his skin. David didn't resist, his whole body nearly collapsing as he laid flat on the floor.

"..I'm not shackled to you, you big dummy." Masayoshi said, flashing him a sad smile.

"...I love you. More than anything else in the world....more than anyone i've ever met..." She said softly.

"...How...? How...can you love...someone...like...this?" He muttered.

"...you're...one of the bravest men, I've ever met. Whatever you go through, you bounce back stronger than ever. That's...what's so...amazing about you, honey..." Masayoshi said softly.

"...I...I..." David said softly, tears forming on his face.

"...you can let it out, honey." Masayoshi said quietly.

All of your trauma, all of your sadness. I'll be here. You'll never be alone..."

David said nothing for a moment, breaking into silent sobs as he lay on the ground, his head still resting in Masayoshi's lap as she gently stroked his hair.

Last edited:
"We keep pushing forward. How the hell do you think I've lasted so damn long?" Terevion asked Gabriel, looking into her eyes
"That's... so stupid..." Gabriel murmured, chuckling to herself as she just slouched down. "I don't understand how people like you can be so... optimistic..."

Ythala dropped to the floor, falling onto her hands and knees as she watched Okita leave.

"N-no...." She said softly

"D..don't go...." She murmured. Tears began to fall down her face as she sobbed audibly, curling up into a ball on the medical room floor. Adam had taken everything she had left. Her home, her freedom...and now...the happiness of the women she loved. Her wings grew, wrapping herself inside them akin to a cocoon as the tears continued to flow down her face
Kinzer sighed, looking down at the Angel with a look of pity in his eyes. She was a nuisance when she just stood there, honestly... But for some reason, he felt tempted to try and help her out. "Why...?" He thought to himself. He didn't know her. He never even talked to her. He shouldn't have cared... He didn't care.

"Ugh... damnit... hey, kid, just... go talk to her, yeah...?" Kinzer said, kneeling down to Ythala.

But he cared about Rhongomyniad... No, he loved her, even after swearing to never care about anybody. This contradiction itched at him constantly ever since they declared their love and had sex, an itch he just couldn't scratch.

"I think she'd... like to be with yah." Kinzer said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

Ythala opened her wing cacoon slightly, peaking out at Kinzer as tears flowed from her eyes.

"...S...she would...?" Ythala said quietly, her voice shaking slightly. She wanted to comfort the women. Desperately wanted her to see her smile at least one more time. But...she wasn't sure if she could. Wasn't sure if Okita would even want her around.
"I mean, if you really love her, does it really matter if she wants it or not...?" Kinzer asked, "Doesn't love mean to... support people? Regardless of their feelings? Especially if their... uh... **** what's the word... uh... depressed? Yeah yeah. You've gotta go support her even if she doesn't want you around." Kinzer said, nodding awkwardly.

"That's... so stupid..." Gabriel murmured, chuckling to herself as she just slouched down. "I don't understand how people like you can be so... optimistic..."

Kinzer sighed, looking down at the Angel with a look of pity in his eyes. She was a nuisance when she just stood there, honestly... But for some reason, he felt tempted to try and help her out. "Why...?" He thought to himself. He didn't know her. He never even talked to her. He shouldn't have cared... He didn't care.

"Ugh... damnit... hey, kid, just... go talk to her, yeah...?" Kinzer said, kneeling down to Ythala.

But he cared about Rhongomyniad... No, he loved her, even after swearing to never care about anybody. This contradiction itched at him constantly ever since they declared their love and had sex, an itch he just couldn't scratch.

"I think she'd... like to be with yah." Kinzer said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.
"I ain't optimistic, I just do it and go forward." Terevion responded honestly

"Yeah, maybe you could discuss more lewd things as well..." Rhongomyniad said, half-joking, half-serious, and full-embarassed she just said that

"I mean, if you really love her, does it really matter if she wants it or not...?" Kinzer asked, "Doesn't love mean to... support people? Regardless of their feelings? Especially if their... uh... **** what's the word... uh... depressed? Yeah yeah. You've gotta go support her even if she doesn't want you around." Kinzer said, nodding awkwardly.
Ythala remained silent for a few moments, before slowly unwrapping herself, her wings shrinking back to her back.

"...Your...your right..." Ythala said softly, her body trembling slightly. Slowly, she got to her feet.

"...I...I love Okita. I...I can't...let...her be alone like this..." She murmured.

"...Not like...I was..." She thought. She remembered the time after her master had fallen. The eons she had spent alone, left with nothing but her despair and grief. She...she couldn't let Okita go through something like that. Slowly, she began to walk out of the medical area, heading toward Okita's room.

"I ain't optimistic, I just do it and go forward." Terevion responded honestly
"That's... even stupider..." Gabriel said, just sitting next to Terevion with a look of both confusion but curiosity.

"Maybe... I could... do that..." She murmured.
Ythala remained silent for a few moments, before slowly unwrapping herself, her wings shrinking back to her back.

"...Your...your right..." Ythala said softly, her body trembling slightly. Slowly, she got to her feet.

"...I...I love Okita. I...I can't...let...her be alone like this..." She murmured.

"...Not like...I was..." She thought. She remembered the time after her master had fallen. The eons she had spent alone, left with nothing but her despair and grief. She...she couldn't let Okita go through something like that. Slowly, she began to walk out of the medical area, heading toward Okita's room.
"Good for you, kid..." Kinzer said, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he just leaned against the wall, sighing.

"What the hell am I even doing..."

Okita sat on her bed with her sword on her lap, just staring at it. Her tears had long since ceased, now she was just in thought, not even twitching, hell, it seemed as if she wasn't even breathing.

"I've learned that shedding too many tears simply gets you nowhere, carry the grief and pain with you as you press onward, even if you may not succeed." Terevion advised

"When did I start falling in love with Gabriel... maybe then, when she pressed on despite being unstable... I don't know." Terevion thought to himself

Good for you, kid..." Kinzer said, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he just leaned against the wall, sighing.

"What the hell am I even doing..."

Okita sat on her bed with her sword on her lap, just staring at it. Her tears had long since ceased, now she was just in thought, not even twitching, hell, it seemed as if she wasn't even breathing.
Ythala slowly made her way to the door, trembling slightly. Slowly, she raised her hand, standing on her toes as she gently knocked on the door. The noise echoed in the hallway.

"...Okita...?" Ythala said softly.

"It's what I've been doing, who knows, maybe you'll thaw my ice a bit... after all, I love you Gabriel." Terevion said, chuckling as he said that
"Heh... I... love you to, Terevion..." Gabriel said, chuckling a bit as she leaned over to him, blushing softly as she gave him a kiss on the cheek, laying her head on his shoulder afterwards.
Ythala slowly made her way to the door, trembling slightly. Slowly, she raised her hand, standing on her toes as she gently knocked on the door. The noise echoed in the hallway.

"...Okita...?" Ythala said softly.
"...."

Okita was silent, not saying anything as she just sat on her bed motionlessly, staring at her sword.

"Heh... I... love you to, Terevion..." Gabriel said, chuckling a bit as she leaned over to him, blushing softly as she gave him a kiss on the cheek, laying her head on his shoulder afterwards..
"All right, you want to therapize like 80% of the group or do you want to just stay here and cuddle?" Terevion asked, knowing that Gabriel enjoyed being a therapist

(Also please tell me Gabriel was in adult form for that lmao-)

"All right, you want to therapize like 80% of the group or do you want to just stay here and cuddle?" Terevion asked, knowing that Gabriel enjoyed being a therapist

(Also please tell me Gabriel was in adult form for that lmao-)
(Why the hell wouldn't she be in adult form you idiot lmao.)

"I think I wanna... stay here and cuddle for a bit. I'll... try and talk to Okita and Kiara later... Maybe even Cullthane since he seemed beaten up...."Gabriel said.

(Why the hell wouldn't she be in adult form you idiot lmao.)

"I think I wanna... stay here and cuddle for a bit. I'll... try and talk to Okita and Kiara later... Maybe even Cullthane since he seemed beaten up...."Gabriel said.
"I have a feeling Cullthane takes this very personally, be careful, yeah?" Terevion said, leaning back to where he pulled Gabriel down on the bed, blushing as he kissed her on the forehead gently

"I have a feeling Cullthane takes this very personally, be careful, yeah?" Terevion said, leaning back to where he pulled Gabriel down on the bed, blushing as he kissed her on the forehead gently
"Yeah, I'll keep that in min- Wha-Wha-What-Wait-waitdidyoujustwat-" Gabriel began blushing wildly as Terevion kissed her on the forehead, her words and thoughts becoming incoherent.

"Th-Th-Th-Th-This is.... is... very out of character..." Gabriel murmured as she just let him do it, still blushing wildly as she covered her eyes with some of her feathers.
"It's a time to rest, why shouldn't I relax a little, Gabriel?" Terevion asked, beginning to move the likely heart-shape feathers(We agreed to have that happen didn't we?) out of the way so he could look into her eyes

"It's a time to rest, why shouldn't I relax a little, Gabriel?" Terevion asked, beginning to move the likely heart-shape feathers(We agreed to have that happen didn't we?) out of the way so he could look into her eyes
(We agreed upon it but I never said they turned heart-shape in my post so I dunno why your assuming as such lol.)

"I mean, relaxing is fine your just... Not the kinda guy to give shoulder rubs, I guess..." Gabriel murmured, still blushing wildly.

Back