• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Okita was silent as Ythala touched her, the Angel able to feel a light trembling coming off of the swordswoman as she sniffled, still saying nothing as she just went back to looking at her sword. Her tears had long since dried up, and she was just... lost.

"What... do I... do...?" Okita murmured to herself.
Slowly, Ythala lifted herself upward, taking a seat on the bed next to Okita. She was close, close enough to feel the women's trembling flesh against her own as she pressed against her. Slowly, she looked upward, staring at Okita.

"...." She said nothing for a few moments, simply leaning into the woman.

"....you told me something earlier....." Ythala said. Her voice was light, and quiet. Despair bubbled underneath the surface as she tried to speak. Tried to think of any words that could help the women she loved.

"...that...you...had...duties....duties to protect people..." She murmured.

Slowly, Ythala lifted herself upward, taking a seat on the bed next to Okita. She was close, close enough to feel the women's trembling flesh against her own as she pressed against her. Slowly, she looked upward, staring at Okita.

"...." She said nothing for a few moments, simply leaning into the woman.

"....you told me something earlier....." Ythala said. Her voice was light, and quiet. Despair bubbled underneath the surface as she tried to speak. Tried to think of any words that could help the women she loved.

"...that...you...had...duties....duties to protect people..." She murmured.
Okita turned to Ythala, hearing Ythala remind her of what she thought she had lost causing them to water, on the verge of tears, but she couldn't, no, she had no more tears to cry.

"...Not... anymore, Ythala..."

Okita turned to Ythala, hearing Ythala remind her of what she thought she had lost causing them to water, on the verge of tears, but she couldn't, no, she had no more tears to cry.

"...Not... anymore, Ythala..."
Ythala stared at the ground, her hands slowly gripping her knees.

"......." Ythala again hesitated, leaning into Okita as she choked back a sob.

"...Okita...you...you...like protecting people...." Ythala said softly, her voice wavering.

"...you...you told me that, when we talked. You do so...even at the cost of your own happiness...."

"If you really know, then, keep moving forward with this, alright...? I know you can get better, Rhongomyniad, you just need to keep working at it.." Gabriel said, pulling away from their hug and placing her hands on Rhongomyniad's shoulders.
"I... I know...I'm sorry... Kinzer... Gabriel..." Rhongomyniad murmured, going a little limp in Gabriel's arms

Ythala stared at the ground, her hands slowly gripping her knees.

"......." Ythala again hesitated, leaning into Okita as she choked back a sob.

"...Okita...you...you...like protecting people...." Ythala said softly, her voice wavering.

"...you...you told me that, when we talked. You do so...even at the cost of your own happiness...."
"...."

Okita's trembling increased, her breathing becoming erratic, desperate.

"All the people I've sworn to protect... are... going... to die...!" She murmured, trembling so much that her sword, which was supremely light, tumbled to the ground due to her shivering and trembling.

"What is there to protect...!? Nothing...! Nothing...!! Everything I know is going to fall to oblivion!" Okita exclaimed, nearly falling off the bed. Ever since learning that her entire world was a Lostbelt, she tried to ignore it, tried to pretend that she could... fall with the world. That she could die protecting the people she swore fealty to, but, now, there was no ignoring it. She was terrified... Terrified of death, terrified of leaving nothing behind, terrified of having lost her purpose.
"I... I know...I'm sorry... Kinzer... Gabriel..." Rhongomyniad murmured, going a little limp in Gabriel's arms
"You don't..." Kinzer was about to call out to her, to tell her that she didn't need to apologize, but he choked on his own words, and just scrunched back.

"You don't need to apologize, Rhongomyniad... We're here to help you through this..." Gabriel said softly.

Rhongomyniad's mental defenses were intense, causing her to steadily fight off, even if she began to feel sleepy as she grumbled softly about something
Gabriel would continue to gently hold Rhongomyniad in her embrace, her wings glowing a soft, golden light as Gabriel continued to try and pierce her defenses, Kinzer turning away from the sight, not because he didn't want to see it, but because he felt... ashamed, in a way.

"...."

Okita's trembling increased, her breathing becoming erratic, desperate.

"All the people I've sworn to protect... are... going... to die...!" She murmured, trembling so much that her sword, which was supremely light, tumbled to the ground due to her shivering and trembling.

"What is there to protect...!? Nothing...! Nothing...!! Everything I know is going to fall to oblivion!" Okita exclaimed, nearly falling off the bed. Ever since learning that her entire world was a Lostbelt, she tried to ignore it, tried to pretend that she could... fall with the world. That she could die protecting the people she swore fealty to, but, now, there was no ignoring it. She was terrified... Terrified of death, terrified of leaving nothing behind, terrified of having lost her purpose.
Wordlessly, Ythala shifted her body, turning towards Okita. In one, shaky motion, she wrapped her arms around the women's waist. Her grip was soft, and tender, pulling the woman into a deep embrace as she stared into her eyes. She said nothing for a few, long moments, before finally speaking.

"....You...." Ythala began, her voice cracking slightly.

"...you said that you...would protect....me..." She murmured.

Wordlessly, Ythala shifted her body, turning towards Okita. In one, shaky motion, she wrapped her arms around the women's waist. Her grip was soft, and tender, pulling the woman into a deep embrace as she stared into her eyes. She said nothing for a few, long moments, before finally speaking.

"....You...." Ythala began, her voice cracking slightly.

"...you said that you...would protect....me..." She murmured.
"......"

Okita was silent, her body limp in Ythala's arms as she turned to the Angel, seeming to not know what to say, or well, she did, but she couldn't get the words out properly, coughing a bit before shakily speaking.

"I can't... protect you..." She murmured, "I'm... weak. I'm worthless..." Okita looked down at herself, at her hands and arms.

She couldn't protect those people who died at the hands of the trains, she couldn't protect her Emperor, who she had sword absolute loyalty and dedication to, she couldn't even protect her family. Her body was weak, fragile, skinny, her breaths were shallow, she was akin to a thin pane of glass. With such weakness, she couldn't protect those she cared about from forces outside of her control... She'd already failed.

"I don't deserve to call myself anyone's protector... No... I don't deserve to live.... I have no purpose..."
"Kinzer..." Rhongomyniad murmured, noticing his feelings immediately, automatically prioritizing him over herself as she tried to move to him
Gabriel let Rhongomyniad go in recognition of her feelings, not wanting to get in the way of their relationship as she glanced over at Kinzer with a smile, the half-werewolf sighing and turning to Rhongomyniad, going over to her as he tried to help her stand.

"You need to get some rest, Rhongo..." Kinzer murmured.

"......"

Okita was silent, her body limp in Ythala's arms as she turned to the Angel, seeming to not know what to say, or well, she did, but she couldn't get the words out properly, coughing a bit before shakily speaking.

"I can't... protect you..." She murmured, "I'm... weak. I'm worthless..." Okita looked down at herself, at her hands and arms.

She couldn't protect those people who died at the hands of the trains, she couldn't protect her Emperor, who she had sword absolute loyalty and dedication to, she couldn't even protect her family. Her body was weak, fragile, skinny, her breaths were shallow, she was akin to a thin pane of glass. With such weakness, she couldn't protect those she cared about from forces outside of her control... She'd already failed.

"I don't deserve to call myself anyone's protector... No... I don't deserve to live.... I have no purpose..."
Ythala tightened her embrace, desperation settling into her body as she gripped her. It was as though she expected Okita to disappear at any moment.

"N-no...." Ythala said softly.

"...Y...you...saved...me, Okita." She said softly, her voice trembling. She pressed her cheek against the women, nearly choking on her words as she continued.

"W-w-without you. Me...me and Raviathon would still...." She trailed off, taking shaky breath as she nearly burst into tears.

Ythala tightened her embrace, desperation settling into her body as she gripped her. It was as though she expected Okita to disappear at any moment.

"...Y...you...saved...me, Okita." She said softly, her voice trembling. She pressed her cheek against the women, nearly choking on her words as she continued.

"W-w-without you. Me...me and Raviathon would still...." She trailed off, taking shaky breath as she nearly burst into tears.
(I don't understand- Kiara was the one who broke them out not Okita lol.)

Jack stood up and started to walk out of his room, he wondered what he would do until a memory came to mind, Masayoshi mentioned that Cullthane could teach him magic, although it depended on how in a good mood he was, Jack touched the walls of the ship, he could feel story of hyperion's ship partially but he ignored it, he was mainly focused on looking for Cullthane until he got a clue to his possible location, he walked slowly and when he reached the right place he would knock on the closed door to wait for someone to answer him

"But..." Rhongomyniad murmured, looking at Kinzer, motioning Gabriel to help him
Kinzer shook his head, "I'm fine, Rhongomyniad. Yknow, even after all this, you ironically still don't know how to look after yourself..." Kinzer said with a sigh, just rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Gabriel nodded, just sitting there and watching as they spoke. She respected Kinzer's wishes, reading his mind and realizing he clearly didn't want any sort of therapy from her or anybody else.

(I don't understand- Kiara was the one who broke them out not Okita lol.)

(She thinks the entire group aided in freeing her, and automatically assumes that Okita played a large role in that because she's the one familiar with the trains. Basically without her, the group wouldn't even have been in the area in the first place, ig)

(Does that make sense? I can edit it. Idfk)

(She thinks the entire group aided in freeing her, and automatically assumes that Okita played a large role in that because she's the one familiar with the trains. Basically without her, the group wouldn't even have been in the area in the first place, ig)

(Does that make sense? I can edit it. Idfk)
(Naw it's cool I was just kinda confused for a sec lmao, I didn't know she thought of it like that lol.)

"I didn't save you, Ythala..." Okita murmured, "I was merely... there... Lady Kiara is the one... who freed you... Maybe if she was in my stead... She could've saved all the people who died... No, maybe if it was Rory, or David, or anyone else..."

"I didn't save you, Ythala..." Okita murmured, "I was merely... there... Lady Kiara is the one... who freed you... Maybe if she was in my stead... She could've saved all the people who died... No, maybe if it was Rory, or David, or anyone else..."
Ythala said nothing for a moment. Wrapping herself deeper into the embrace. Tears began to spring from her face again, falling from her cheeks and landing softly on Okita's kimono.

"You...told me......Life...is....precious..." She said, her voice barely audible. She gripped Okita even tighter now, her whole body trembling.

"...E-even. E-even if...you...you can't...can't protect everyone. E-even...even if you...don't...don't have the body of the others...."

"...You're...you're...still...trying to...preserve...such a precious thing. That's...what...what...makes...you...."

"...so...amazing..." She murmured.

Last edited:
Ythala said nothing for a moment. Wrapping herself deeper into the embrace. Tears began to spring from her face again, falling from her cheeks and landing softly on Okita's Kamino.

"You...told me......Life...is....precious..." She said, her voice barely audible. She gripped Okita even tighter now, her whole body trembling.

"...E-even. E-even if...you...you can't...can't protect everyone. E-even...even if you...don't...don't have the body of the others...."

"...You're...you're...still...trying to...preserve...such a precious thing. That's...what...what...makes...you...."

"...so...amazing..." She murmured.
(Tf is a Kamino.)

"How can you say that...?" Okita asked, trembling herself as she looked at Ythala.

"When I couldn't even save... the... p-peopl... e.... people I... s-swore to... to... pro- pro- pro...tect..." Okita's words became scattered, her voice trembling as tears ran down her cheeks.

Kinzer shook his head, "I'm fine, Rhongomyniad. Yknow, even after all this, you ironically still don't know how to look after yourself..." Kinzer said with a sigh, just rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Gabriel nodded, just sitting there and watching as they spoke. She respected Kinzer's wishes, reading his mind and realizing he clearly didn't want any sort of therapy from her or anybody else.
"O-okay..." Rhongomyniad murmured, beginning to slowly fall asleep

"O-okay..." Rhongomyniad murmured, beginning to slowly fall asleep
Kinzer was silent, pulling Rhongomyniad's face into his chest as he embraced her solemnly. He had no words, so he remained silent, moving down to scoop her up princess-style once she had fallen asleep, gently laying her on one of the beds.

"...." Kinzer was silent, standing over her.

Gabriel sighed, getting up and moving over to Terevion once more.

"Try and talk to her when you wake up, all I can say." Terevion said, taking a step back to give him space
Kinzer continued to glance back at Terevion with a look of indifference towards the man, but then, he turned back to Rhongomyniad, that same blank, but dysphoric look in his eyes returning.

"This shit sucks..." He thought to himself, lightly facepalming... He had no idea what he was doing.

Gabriel tugged on Terevion's sleeve, "I think we should leave..." She whispered.

(Tf is a Kamino.)

"How can you say that...?" Okita asked, trembling herself as she looked at Ythala.

"When I couldn't even save... the... p-peopl... e.... people I... s-swore to... to... pro- pro- pro...tect..." Okita's words became scattered, her voice trembling as tears ran down her cheeks.
(Edited 😩)

"....You..you can, Okita!" Ythala said. Her breath was shaky, almost gasping for air as she choked back sobs.

"...There...there are...still...still people out there! P-people...who...who need you. W-who...w-who want your protection." She said, her voice trembling.

"....." She stopped for a moment, taking a shaky breath.

"...P-people....people like me...I...I need you...Okita..." She said quietly.

Kinzer continued to glance back at Terevion with a look of indifference towards the man, but then, he turned back to Rhongomyniad, that same blank, but dysphoric look in his eyes returning.

"This shit sucks..." He thought to himself, lightly facepalming... He had no idea what he was doing.

Gabriel tugged on Terevion's sleeve, "I think we should leave..." She whispered.
"Yeah..." Terevion said, beginning to walk out just as Rhongomyniad tried to pull Kinzer into the end with her in her sleep

(Edited 😩)

"....You..you can, Okita!" Ythala said. Her breath was shaky, almost gasping for air as she choked back sobs.

"...There...there are...still...still people out there! P-people...who...who need you. W-who...w-who want your protection." She said, her voice trembling.

"....." She stopped for a moment, taking a shaky breath.

"...P-people....people like me...I...I need you...Okita..." She said quietly.
"I.... I..." Okita couldn't get the words out, trembling and just remaining silent as she cried into her own hands, trembling all the while.
"Yeah..." Terevion said, beginning to walk out just as Rhongomyniad tried to pull Kinzer into the end with her in her sleep
Kinzer's eyes widened as she did this, dropping his staff accidentally as he sighed, getting into the bed with her awkwardly, facing her with a light, instinctive blush on his face.

Rhongomyniad twitched in her sleep, breathing softly as she was visibly relaxing
Kinzer stared at her for a bit, sighing.

"I guess I should... try and at least be better for her." Kinzer thought to himself, "I don't..."

Kinzer didn't know how to interpret all of these emotions he was feeling, emotions he never thought he'd feel in his life... Emotions he never thought he'd feel again. Love, sadness, anger, confusion, curiosity, and more swirled within his head. He tried to analyze them, to break them down, to figure out why he felt them and how to handle them, how he could use these to his advantage, but, to his dismay, he was unable to. These... feelings were more complicated than the man expected them to be, so, he tried to identify the source.

"Her..." He murmured, just looking at Rhongomyniad. Ever since he met this woman, he'd been introduced to a plethora of new emotions, which, to his own, self-centered personality, was difficult to process. Kinzer had always prioritized himself above all others, and yet, when she came into his life, emotions were ignited within his mind, emotions he didn't even remember existed. What was so special about her? Why did he make him feel this way? He just... didn't know.

Kinzer pulled Rhongomyniad into an awkwardly positioned, but gentle, embrace, giving her a kiss on the forehead as he waited for her to wake up. He didn't know why she made him feel this way, but all he knew was that she did. "Maybe I should... ask some people how this... relationship thing works..." He wanted to help.

Back