• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Uh, there's something in the cake... I don't know what it does exactly but it made me feel... tingly, I guess. I purified it before it could do anything more..." Gabriel responded back, gladly taking the burger and holding it in the air with telekinesis to eat it since she didn't want to get her hands to dirty.

Ythala slowly made her way to the door, trembling slightly. Slowly, she raised her hand, standing on her toes as she gently knocked on the door. The noise echoed in the hallway.

"...Okita...?" Ythala said softly.
(Oi.)
Terevion smiled, very clearly enjoying eating the burger with Gabriel
Gabriel smiled as well, clearly immensely enjoying eating with Terevion as she closed her eyes and blushed intensely.

Ythala slowly made her way to the door, trembling slightly. Slowly, she raised her hand, standing on her toes as she gently knocked on the door. The noise echoed in the hallway.

"...Okita...?" Ythala said softly.
(Oi.)
Terevion merely chuckled in response, slowly finishing the burger as he tapped Gabriel on the shoulder to ask how this was for her
Gabriel just smiled at Terevion, her wings gently fluttering as if on instinct to show that she had clearly enjoyed their time together immensely.

"Is that what you call what I do? Haa... I was figuring we'd go check on Rhongomyniad first. Tokugawa seemingly wants to be alone for a while..." Gabriel said as she got up.
"Well it's quicker to say than "therapy sessions"." Terevion said, also getting up to go to the medical Bay where Rhongomyniad was lying on a bed with a pillow over her face

Jack was in his room, he has a small pot with a handle with his right hand while he had Gilgamesh on his left arm who was heating the pot from below, after a while he began to put various ingredients and after several minutes he finished to make a homemade soup, which was served on a plate.

(absolute boredom)

(absolute boredom)
(That's what happens when you don't interact with people, fool.)
"Well it's quicker to say than "therapy sessions"." Terevion said, also getting up to go to the medical Bay where Rhongomyniad was lying on a bed with a pillow over her face
Kinzer was sitting next to Rhongomyniad, his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Rhongo, you wanna talk?" He asked.

Gabriel stopped as she entered the room with Terevion, wanting to let Kinzer and her talk for a bit.

Kinzer was sitting next to Rhongomyniad, his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Rhongo, you wanna talk?" He asked.

Gabriel stopped as she entered the room with Terevion, wanting to let Kinzer and her talk for a bit.
"... ... ... what?" Rhongomyniad murmured, not really having been paying attention at all as she repeatedly replayed her conversation with Tokugawa earlier in her mind, trying to find what she did wrong

"... ... ... what?" Rhongomyniad murmured, not really having been paying attention at all as she repeatedly replayed her conversation with Tokugawa earlier in her mind, trying to find what she did wrong
Kinzer sighed, "I just... wanted to see what I could do to help, that's all, I guess... I... can tell your pretty beat up about this." Kinzer said, clearly having trouble figuring out what he should say and what he shouldn't.

(But who exactly am I going with? It's not like most of them are available because they're having to deal with the situation and it would look out of place, plus I don't really care for some characters CoughYthalaCough)
(This is fun what drugs are you on?)
(The most powerful drug that exists, life itself)

"I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong..." Rhongomyniad murmured, her voice muffled by the pillow as Terevion closed his eyes and breathed out
(But who exactly am I going with? It's not like most of them are available because they're having to deal with the situation and it would look out of place, plus I don't really care for some characters CoughYthalaCough)

(The most powerful drug that exists, life itself)
(Yharon, Imperius, Lance, Yoshi, Rory, Kiara, the list goes on.)

(Then that is, uh, not my problem. If you don't want to make an effort to interact with other characters and have an experience in a heavy character-based RP then I'm not going to force you if your bored. If you don't wanna have fun go ahead lmao.)

Kinzer rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration and confusion, not really knowing what to do.

"Uh, Rhongomyniad...?" Gabriel called out, walking towards them as her wings gently fluttered, realizing she should probably step in while sighing.

"...."

Okita was silent, not saying anything as she just sat on her bed motionlessly, staring at her sword.
Ythala hesitated, holding her breath as she tried to hear Okita inside the room. After a while, she spoke again.

"...I'm...coming in...ok...?" Ythala said softly, her voice wavering slightly. Gently, she laid a pale hand against the doorknob, twisting it slowly as she peaked her head into the room.

Gabriel placed her right hand gently on Rhongomyniad's shoulder, "Rhongo... You don't need to help him, yknow? Tokugawa really just needs some time to himself... To think about things. It's natural for anybody going through something."
"I know it's just..." Rhongomyniad murmured, clearly trying to recover from her trauma but failing from her memories

Ythala hesitated, holding her breath as she tried to hear Okita inside the room. After a while, she spoke again.

"...I'm...coming in...ok...?" Ythala said softly, her voice wavering slightly. Gently, she laid a pale hand against the doorknob, twisting it slowly as she peaked her head into the room.
Okita glanced up as Ythala peaked into the room, looking at her with swollen, red eyes from crying, with various black splotches under her eyes. Her breathing was shallow, hoarse, barely present.

"......."
"I know it's just..." Rhongomyniad murmured, clearly trying to recover from her trauma but failing from her memories
"Rhongo, I know I've told you this before, but... You can't fix everything, alright? Sometimes people need to fix themselves..." Gabriel said, moving closer to Rhongomyniad, her wings wrapping around the Evil of Humanity like a blanket.

Okita glanced up as Ythala peaked into the room, looking at her with swollen, red eyes from crying, with various black splotches under her eyes. Her breathing was shallow, hoarse, barely present.

"......."
Ythala's wings, flapping gently behind her, slowly stood still as she looked into the room. Ythala's eyes met Okita's, her own eyes puffy from the tears she had shed. Wordlessly, she moved forward, her feet trembling slightly as they gently tapped against the ground. She reached the bed in a few steps, standing a less than a foot away from Okita.

"...Okita..."Ythala said quietly. Gently she reached a soft hand forward, laying it on her leg.

"......."

"Rhongo, I know I've told you this before, but... You can't fix everything, alright? Sometimes people need to fix themselves..." Gabriel said, moving closer to Rhongomyniad, her wings wrapping around the Evil of Humanity like a blanket.
"It hurts... I..." Rhongomyniad murmured, taking deep breaths as she struggled with her own mental instability

"It hurts... I..." Rhongomyniad murmured, taking deep breaths as she struggled with her own mental instability
Gabriel pulled Rhongomyniad close with her wings and hugging her, "Rhongo, really, you can't torture yourself like this... There are people who care about you who hate seeing you hurt yourself when things like this happen... We want you to be happy, Rhongo..."
Ythala's wings, flapping gently behind her, slowly stood still as she looked into the room. Ythala's eyes met Okita's, her own eyes puffy from the tears she had shed. Wordlessly, she moved forward, her feet trembling slightly as they gently tapped against the ground. She reached the bed in a few steps, standing a less than a foot away from Okita.

"...Okita..."Ythala said quietly. Gently she reached a soft hand forward, laying it on her leg.
Okita was silent as Ythala touched her, the Angel able to feel a light trembling coming off of the swordswoman as she sniffled, still saying nothing as she just went back to looking at her sword. Her tears had long since dried up, and she was just... lost.

"What... do I... do...?" Okita murmured to herself.

Back