• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Kinzer chuckled a bit, "Alright, then. Rhongomyniad, I love you." He said bluntly with a smile, not even a hint of hesitation.

Okita snickered, "As would I, Ythala. I would be happy to get to know you better if you would allow me."
"I love you too, Kinzer, so, where do you want to go with this?" Rhongomyniad asked, she packed hesitation as well

"Tell me when a kid's on the way... you too Gabriel!" Raviathon said jokingly

"Yeah, I... I guess we have come a long way from being at each other's throats constantly..." Rory said jokingly.
David chuckled, nodding.

"Yeah! It was so bad ya almost tried killing me a few times..." David said, scratching his head.

"...I was a real piece of shit back then." He said, sighing a bit.

Okita snickered, "As would I, Ythala. I would be happy to get to know you better if you would allow me."
Ythala smile widened. She fluttered her wings, sitting on Okita's shoulder as she hugged her neck.

"I'd love to..." Ythala said softly, blushing profusely as she leaned her head against her.

"I love you too, Kinzer, so, where do you want to go with this?" Rhongomyniad asked, she packed hesitation as well
"Wherever you want to, really, but usually, relationships like this start off with a kiss or something," Kinzer said casually, not really knowing what to do, though, he felt as though he should be a bit more serious about it.
David chuckled, nodding.

"Yeah! It was so bad ya almost tried killing me a few times..." David said, scratching his head.

"...I was a real piece of shit back then." He said, sighing a bit.
"I'm not absolved from any blame either, David... After the Rory the 7th incident, I just... I just let everything go downhill from there..." Rory murmured, just rubbing the bridge of her nose.
Ythala smile widened. She fluttered her wings, sitting on Okita's shoulder as she hugged her neck.

"I'd love to..." Ythala said softly, blushing profusely as she leaned her head against her.
"Alright, but first, allow me to rest for a bit. I don't believe we have much time before we reach our destination, anyway." Okita said.
"Tell me when a kid's on the way... you too Gabriel!" Raviathon said jokingly
"Ugh... Shut up..." Gabriel murmured with a blush, covering her face with her wings.

"Wherever you want to, really, but usually, relationships like this start off with a kiss or something," Kinzer said casually, not really knowing what to do, though, he felt as though he should be a bit more serious about it.

"I'm not absolved from any blame either, David... After the Rory the 7th incident, I just... I just let everything go downhill from there..." Rory murmured, just rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"Alright, but first, allow me to rest for a bit. I don't believe we have much time before we reach our destination, anyway." Okita said.

"Ugh... Shut up..." Gabriel murmured with a blush, covering her face with her wings.
"If you want to come here!" Rhongomyniad responded, closing her eyes and allowing Kinzer to kiss her

"Sorry, but it was half-serious with you, Gabriel..." Raviathon responded with a smile

"....That was a rough time. For all of us...but especially for ya. I don't blame ya too much for....going downhill...after something like that..." David said. He sighed heavily, shaking his head.

"O-oh! alright!" Ythala said. Slowly, she detached herself from Okita, smiling up at the women.

"...I can sleep with you...if you'd like..." Ythala said, blushing a bit.

"If you want to come here!" Rhongomyniad responded, closing her eyes and allowing Kinzer to kiss her
Kinzer sighed, "Alright, uh, here I go...?"

Kinzer did just that, clearly not at all knowing what he was doing, holding his breath and closing his eyes.
"....That was a rough time. For all of us...but especially for ya. I don't blame ya too much for....going downhill...after something like that..." David said. He sighed heavily, shaking his head.
"No, man... You can blame me. For all the shit I did... I can't use my trauma as an excuse, not anymore. All the shit that happened to me after, I brought it on myself, and I did some ****** up things, that's just the reality of it..." Rory said bluntly, sighing heavily as well.
"O-oh! alright!" Ythala said. Slowly, she detached herself from Okita, smiling up at the women.

"...I can sleep with you...if you'd like..." Ythala said, blushing a bit.
Okita blushed a bit, surprised. "Uh... If you desire to, I won't stop you, Ythala."

Kiara chuckled at the sight, clearly amused while Gabriel just sighed at Raviathon.

Kinzer sighed, "Alright, uh, here I go...?"

Kinzer did just that, clearly not at all knowing what he was doing, holding his breath and closing his eyes.

"No, man... You can blame me. For all the shit I did... I can't use my trauma as an excuse, not anymore. All the shit that happened to me after, I brought it on myself, and I did some ****** up things, that's just the reality of it..." Rory said bluntly, sighing heavily as well.

Okita blushed a bit, surprised. "Uh... If you desire to, I won't stop you, Ythala."

Kiara chuckled at the sight, clearly amused while Gabriel just sighed at Raviathon.
Rhongomyniad kissed passionately, she seemed happy to have it happen but was also still holding back a bit

"Oh come on, your "parents" are having a biological child it's nothing to be afraid or embarassed of!" Raviathon responded, chuckling a bit

Rhongomyniad kissed passionately, she seemed happy to have it happen but was also still holding back a bit
Kinzer was passionate, but mostly, he just had no idea what he was actually doing, soon pulling away from the kiss and breathing a bit heavily.

"Uh... Wow... That was... wow." He said simply.
"Oh come on, your "parents" are having a biological child it's nothing to be afraid or embarassed of!" Raviathon responded, chuckling a bit
"Yes, it is..." Gabriel murmured, now completely covering herself with her wings.

Kinzer was passionate, but mostly, he just had no idea what he was actually doing, soon pulling away from the kiss and breathing a bit heavily.

"Uh... Wow... That was... wow." He said simply.

"Yes, it is..." Gabriel murmured, now completely covering herself with her wings.
"Heh. We should be arriving soon, so get a drink while you can and such, we have an appointment with the Emperor!" Rhongomyniad responded, seeming happy with this

"No, it isn't Gabriel, you think us angels can get horny for no good reason? Embrace it!" Raviathon responded

David folded his arms. Staring at Rory for a moment.

".I guess ya right...Rory..." David said quietly. He stayed silent for a moment, memories of their past drifting in his mind. He couldn't simply excuse her past actions because of her trauma. She'd done too much...and they both knew it.

"...We can't take back the past. But...it's good to know we'll never make those kinda mistakes again." David said, flashing her a small smile.

Ythala beamed at Okita, obvious happiness on her face.

"I'd love to! Let's do it right now!" She said excitedly. Immediately she jumped on Okita's back, wrapping her arms around the women's neck.

"Heh. We should be arriving soon, so get a drink while you can and such, we have an appointment with the Emperor!" Rhongomyniad responded, seeming happy with this
"I... Uh... Alright, Rhongo..." Kinzer said, rubbing his head a bit, clearly happy, but also pretty confused as to what just happened and what he just felt.
"No, it isn't Gabriel, you think us angels can get horny for no good reason? Embrace it!" Raviathon responded
Gabriel was silent, but, if one listened closely, her incoherent, embarrassed babbling could be heard.

Kiara chuckled, before leaving the room to heat back to the training room.
David folded his arms. Staring at Rory for a moment.

".I guess ya right...Rory..." David said quietly. He stayed silent for a moment, memories of their past drifting in his mind. He couldn't simply excuse her past actions because of her trauma. She'd done too much...and they both knew it.

"...We can't take back the past. But...it's good to know we'll never make those kinda mistakes again." David said, flashing her a small smile.
"I hope so..." Rory murmured, crossing her arms as she looked down, thinking of their past, and their mistakes. She hadn't forgiven herself, or him, really. She never forgave herself for her mistakes, nor did she forgive David for his idiotic actions which caused countless conflicts, and inevitably, put her daughter in the gutter. She hated herself, and him, in a way, but, she simply sighed. She couldn't get held up on the past...
Ythala beamed at Okita, obvious happiness on her face.

"I'd love to! Let's do it right now!" She said excitedly. Immediately she jumped on Okita's back, wrapping her arms around the women's neck.
Okita sighed, taking Ythala with her to her room and laying her down on the bed, setting her katana on the bedside table as she draped the covers over Ythala and made sure she was comfortable, lying next to her and turning away as she turned off the lights and let her have all the blankets

"I... Uh... Alright, Rhongo..." Kinzer said, rubbing his head a bit, clearly happy, but also pretty confused as to what just happened and what he just felt.

Gabriel was silent, but, if one listened closely, her incoherent, embarrassed babbling could be heard.

Kiara chuckled, before leaving the room to heat back to the training room.
"Your horny, Kinzer, heh..." Rhongomyniad responded, clearly a bit horny herself

"It's okay to want to "do it" Gabriel, it's just natural!" Raviathon said, trying to ease Gabriel into the idea

"Your horny, Kinzer, heh..." Rhongomyniad responded, clearly a bit horny herself
"Is that what they call it? Huh, peculiar..." Kinzer murmured, more confused and curious than embarrassed as he rubbed his chin in thought.
"It's okay to want to "do it" Gabriel, it's just natural!" Raviathon said, trying to ease Gabriel into the idea
"B-But..." Gabriel murmured quietly, still babbling incoherently.

"I hope so..." Rory murmured, crossing her arms as she looked down, thinking of their past, and their mistakes. She hadn't forgiven herself, or him, really. She never forgave herself for her mistakes, nor did she forgive David for his idiotic actions which caused countless conflicts, and inevitably, put her daughter in the gutter. She hated herself, and him, in a way, but, she simply sighed. She couldn't get held up on the past...
David breathed out. Forgiveness was something he didn't deserve from any of the party, he knew that. He could never forgive himself for what he did to Gabriel, or the outbursts he had against Rory, or the hard time he had given Kiara when she arrived, or the countless times he had put his allies in danger because of his own stupidity. Nor could he truly forgive Rory. Not for the incident in the Goddess of Power's realm, not for the time in the Arena...all the time's she'd hurt him...and all the time's he'd hurt her. They'd both betrayed each other's trust, it was a miracle they were even on speaking terms.

"......." He said nothing, simply looking away from her. Unsure how to continue the conversation.

Okita sighed, taking Ythala with her to her room and laying her down on the bed, setting her katana on the bedside table as she draped the covers over Ythala and made sure she was comfortable, lying next to her and turning away as she turned off the lights and let her have all the blankets
Ythala immediately rolled closer to her on the bed, gently wrapping her arms against her as she pressed her body against her back.

"...Good night..." she murmured, cuddling against her.

"Is that what they call it? Huh, peculiar..." Kinzer murmured, more confused and curious than embarrassed as he rubbed his chin in thought.

"B-But..." Gabriel murmured quietly, still babbling incoherently.
"It means your body wants to have sex, Kinzer." Rhongomyniad said with a chuckle

"But what? There are no buts to be said about that, if you want it to go more intimate then that's just natural..." Raviathon said, her voice encouraging

Jack was still walking aimlessly, he was currently recovering, noticing everyone's presence and as Okita's health improved, of course, he didn't really care, he just shrugged, he knew that was inevitable cuz she is has the tounch of Luck.

"...I wonder what he's doing right now" said Jack to himself

David breathed out. Forgiveness was something he didn't deserve from any of the party, he knew that. He could never forgive himself for what he did to Gabriel, or the outbursts he had against Rory, or the hard time he had given Kiara when she arrived, or the countless times he had put his allies in danger because of his own stupidity. Nor could he truly forgive Rory. Not for the incident in the Goddess of Power's realm, not for the time in the Arena...all the time's she'd hurt him...and all the time's he'd hurt her. They'd both betrayed each other's trust, it was a miracle they were even on speaking terms.

"......." He said nothing, simply looking away from her. Unsure how to continue the conversation.
"Hey, guys, what's going on? You guys look down." Kiara said as she walked into the room, causing Rory to shoot up.

"O-Oh-!" She let out a surprising high-pitched yelp, falling back a bit.
Ythala immediately rolled closer to her on the bed, gently wrapping her arms against her as she pressed her body against her back.

"...Good night..." she murmured, cuddling against her.
"Indeed..." Okita murmured, slowly falling asleep...
"It means your body wants to have sex, Kinzer." Rhongomyniad said with a chuckle
"Yeah, I know what it means, I just ain't ever felt it," Kinzer said with a sigh.
"But what? There are no buts to be said about that, if you want it to go more intimate then that's just natural..." Raviathon said, her voice encouraging
"I-I mean... It's just embarrassing, okay...?" Gabriel murmured.

"Yeah, I know what it means, I just ain't ever felt it," Kinzer said with a sigh.

"I-I mean... It's just embarrassing, okay...?" Gabriel murmured.
"Well, let's see what happens, I'll check out progress if you want to come with me." Rhongomyniad said, smiling a bit

"Think about it like this, a pregnancy would get you checked on more, letting you check on more people more often yourself, and you can raise a kid!" Raviathon responded, clearly worried she was going too far there

"Hey, guys, what's going on? You guys look down." Kiara said as she walked into the room, causing Rory to shoot up.

"O-Oh-!" She let out a surprising high-pitched yelp, falling back a bit.
David whirled around, staring at Kiara for a moment.

"Oh...uh. It's nothing. We were just....talking about the past, that's all..." David said, scratching his head a bit.

"...How are ya doing...?"

"Indeed..." Okita murmured, slowly falling asleep...
Ythala slowly leaned forward, burying herself in Okita's clothes as she sighed in contentment.

"...She's...so beautiful..." Ythala thought, snuggling against her. Slowly...she closed her eyes.

"Well, let's see what happens, I'll check out progress if you want to come with me." Rhongomyniad said, smiling a bit
"Yeah, I'll come with you..." Kinzer murmured, getting up and holding her hand as he simply snickered. What a silly emotion.
"Think about it like this, a pregnancy would get you checked on more, letting you check on more people more often yourself, and you can raise a kid!" Raviathon responded, clearly worried she was going too far there
"I... I guess your right on some of that, but, regardless, it... It's still too early for me... It's embarrassing..." She murmured.
David whirled around, staring at Kiara for a moment.

"Oh...uh. It's nothing. We were just....talking about the past, that's all..." David said, scratching his head a bit.

"...How are ya doing...?"
"Oh, I'm doing fine! Gabriel is doing well, and so are Ythala and the others!" Kiara said happily.

"Oh... That's good, then." Rory said, picking herself up.

"Yeah, I'll come with you..." Kinzer murmured, getting up and holding her hand as he simply snickered. What a silly emotion.

"I... I guess your right on some of that, but, regardless, it... It's still too early for me... It's embarrassing..." She murmured.
Rhongomyniad chuckled as they traveled across the big ass Hyperion to the bridge, where Yharon was monitoring all the systems on his own(You decide how far we are lol)

"That's understandable, sorry for pushing it..." Raviathon responded

"Oh, I'm doing fine! Gabriel is doing well, and so are Ythala and the others!" Kiara said happily.

"Oh... That's good, then." Rory said, picking herself up.
David sighed, nodding.

"...Good to hear ya and Gabriel are doing good. Anything interesting happen without us?" He asked.

Meanwhile.

Masayoshi poured over the scroll she had received, finally learning the last spell within the text. She slammed the paper onto the table, raising a triumphant fist in the air. The room that Masayoshi had been staying in, alongside the nearby hallway, was completely covered in thick vegetation and foliage, making it look akin to a jungle, creating a sharp contrast to the mechanical nature of the ship.

"...I should wait a bit before asking Cullthane for another scroll...he's probably in a bad mood after what happened..." She thought. She reached towards one of the trees she had grown, before picking a large, ripe apple from it, admiring her handy work.

Rhongomyniad chuckled as they traveled across the big ass Hyperion to the bridge, where Yharon was monitoring all the systems on his own(You decide how far we are lol)
Uh, they're like, 8 hours away or some shit. I dunno how that converts into miles cause I'm lazy, but yeah, their far.

"Not too far away, then," Kinzer said, sighing in relief. "At least we'll get some fresh air then..."
"That's understandable, sorry for pushing it..." Raviathon responded
"No, Raviathon, it's fine... I'm... glad you care enough to try to encourage me..." Gabriel said, opening up her wings, said wings pulling Raviathon closer to her so that they could hug.
David sighed, nodding.

"...Good to hear ya and Gabriel are doing good. Anything interesting happen without us?" He asked.
"Well, not really." Kiara shrugged, not really wanting to reveal the romantic business with the others, believing that was private.

"Forget about that though, what were you guys talking about? Something about the past?"

Uh, they're like, 8 hours away or some shit. I dunno how that converts into miles cause I'm lazy, but yeah, their far.

"Not too far away, then," Kinzer said, sighing in relief. "At least we'll get some fresh air then..."

"No, Raviathon, it's fine... I'm... glad you care enough to try to encourage me..." Gabriel said, opening up her wings, said wings pulling Raviathon closer to her so that they could hug.
"Far enough away for you two to get away with some "fun"!" Yharon turned and said, causing Rhongomyniad to blush profusely and breath out heavily

Raviathon hugged Gabriel deeply, closing her eyes as they hugged as she started just breathing in and out

"Well, not really." Kiara shrugged, not really wanting to reveal the romantic business with the others, believing that was private.

"Forget about that though, what were you guys talking about? Something about the past?"
"Yeah uh...." David hesitated, not sure how to phrase it.

"...Just how much...Roy and I have...improved, I guess. From back then. That's all." David said.

Masayoshi poured over the scroll she had received, finally learning the last spell within the text. She slammed the paper onto the table, raising a triumphant fist in the air. The room that Masayoshi had been staying in, alongside the nearby hallway, was completely covered in thick vegetation and foliage, making it look akin to a jungle, creating a sharp contrast to the mechanical nature of the ship.

"...I should wait a bit before asking Cullthane for another scroll...he's probably in a bad mood after what happened..." She thought. She reached towards one of the trees she had grown, before picking a large, ripe apple from it, admiring her handy work.
Jack, who had fully returned to himself, was on his way to his room until he noticed the vital energy of nature rising.

"Apparently we have someone who loves nature?" He said curious at this suddenness he appeared, not sure whether to ask what happen or not.

"Far enough away for you two to get away with some "fun"!" Yharon turned and said, causing Rhongomyniad to blush profusely and breath out heavily
"Uh... huh...." Kinzer murmured, scratching the back of his head before simply shrugging.

"Well, if you want to, we can, Rhongo. I don't care, so long as your up for it." He said.
Raviathon hugged Gabriel deeply, closing her eyes as they hugged as she started just breathing in and out
"Is everything alright, Raviathon...?" She asked.
"Yeah uh...." David hesitated, not sure how to phrase it.

"...Just how much...Roy and I have...improved, I guess. From back then. That's all." David said.
Kiara froze a bit, before nodding and smiling. "Alright, I'll leave you two to that, then. I think I'm gonna go take a rest as it seems we're getting pretty close to our destination..."

"O-Oh-! Let me come with you, then." Rory said, grabbing Kiara's hand.

"Of course, honey!" Kiara said, snickering a bit as she clearly planned to rest with Rory regardless.

"Speaking of which, shouldn't you go check on Masayoshi, David?" Kiara asked.

"Uh... huh...." Kinzer murmured, scratching the back of his head before simply shrugging.

"Well, if you want to, we can, Rhongo. I don't care, so long as your up for it." He said.

"Is everything alright, Raviathon...?" She asked.
"Just do it, relax for once." Yharon commented as Rhongomyniad began inching back to her room silently

"Yes and no... I just... I don't want to talk about it, Gabriel... sorry..." Raviathon responded, hugging Gabriel a little tighter

Jack, who had fully returned to himself, was on his way to his room until he noticed the vital energy of nature rising.

"Apparently we have someone who loves nature?" He said curious at this suddenness he appeared, not sure whether to ask what happen or not.
Masayoshi peeked out of her room, cutting through several thick vines that had grown in the hallway.

"Oh. Your Jack, right?" Masayoshi said, glancing at the man.

Kiara froze a bit, before nodding and smiling. "Alright, I'll leave you two to that, then. I think I'm gonna go take a rest as it seems we're getting pretty close to our destination..."

"O-Oh-! Let me come with you, then." Rory said, grabbing Kiara's hand.

"Of course, honey!" Kiara said, snickering a bit as she clearly planned to rest with Rory regardless.

"Speaking of which, shouldn't you go check on Masayoshi, David?" Kiara asked.
"...Yeah, I probably should..." David said, shaking his head.

"...Sorry for uh...digging up the past like that...Rory" David said. He moved away from the couple, beginning to move out of the training area.

Masayoshi peeked out of her room, cutting through several thick vines that had grown in the hallway.

"Oh. Your Jack, right?" Masayoshi said, glancing at the man
"Yes, you are Masayoshi if I remember correctly? I was on my way to my room but I noticed a change in the force of nature nearby and I was curious to see, I really have nothing else to do" said Jack

"Just do it, relax for once." Yharon commented as Rhongomyniad began inching back to her room silently
"Well, if you're up to it, so am I, Rhongo," Kinzer said, still holding her hand as he followed her back to the room. "Besides, I agree with the Dragon Guy for once, you could serve to blow off some steam."
"...Yeah, I probably should..." David said, shaking his head.

"...Sorry for uh...digging up the past like that...Rory" David said. He moved away from the couple, beginning to move out of the training area.
"It's fine, David... Have fun." She murmured, smiling at him as he left.
"Yes and no... I just... I don't want to talk about it, Gabriel... sorry..." Raviathon responded, hugging Gabriel a little tighter
"Then you don't have to, Raviathon... Just... If you ever do want to talk, I'm always here for you, alright...?" Gabriel said genuinely, hugging Raviathon even tighter as she tried to use her abilities to ease her a bit.

"Well, if you're up to it, so am I, Rhongo," Kinzer said, still holding her hand as he followed her back to the room. "Besides, I agree with the Dragon Guy for once, you could serve to blow off some steam."

"Then you don't have to, Raviathon... Just... If you ever do want to talk, I'm always here for you, alright...?" Gabriel said genuinely, hugging Raviathon even tighter as she tried to use her abilities to ease her a bit.
"R-right... yeah, I consent...!" Rhongomyniad responded, blushing profusely as she reached her room and entered it

"Thank you... Gabriel..." Raviathon murmured, seeming genuinely calmed by Gabriel's abilities

"Yes, you are Masayoshi if I remember correctly? I was on my way to my room but I noticed a change in the force of nature nearby and I was curious to see, I really have nothing else to do" said Jack
"Oh, that? Sorry, I got a bit...carried away with my plant magic...." Masayoshi said, chuckling a bit.

"...but that's enough about me. You...caused quite the stir earlier with those weapons..." She said. She floated off the ground, weaving through various roots and greenery as she landed a few feet away from the man.

"R-right... yeah, I consent...!" Rhongomyniad responded, blushing profusely as she reached her room and entered it
"Cool," Kinzer said casually as they entered.

(To discord. 😭 )
"Thank you... Gabriel..." Raviathon murmured, seeming genuinely calmed by Gabriel's abilities
"Alright... Try and get some rest before we arrive, alright? We can even sleep together if you want." Gabriel offered with a smile.

"Oh, that? Sorry, I got a bit...carried away with my plant magic...." Masayoshi said, chuckling a bit.

"...but that's enough about me. You...caused quite the stir earlier with those weapons..." She said. She floated off the ground, weaving through various roots and greenery as she landed a few feet away from the man.
"I really did not expect that to happen, none of my weapons thought that their creator had a history with you and your friends, although I was not going to let you or anyone hurt them, after all, they are the only "persons" (He made the "" with his fingers) that I can regard as my family, after so many years". said Jack, he had formed too great a bond with those weapons to even consider dying to protect them.

"Alright... Try and get some rest before we arrive, alright? We can even sleep together if you want." Gabriel offered with a smile
"I'd rather not sleep next to someone I'm not In love with, or, more importantly, is already in a relationship." Raviathon rejected Gabriel's offer, but was smiling a bit as she set up to blankets and a pillow on the ground for herself, partly taking the offer in her own way

"I really did not expect that to happen, none of my weapons thought that their creator had a history with you and your friends, although I was not going to let you hurt them, after all, they are the only "persons" (He made the "" with his fingers) that I can regard as my family, after so many years". said Jack, he had formed too great a bond with those weapons to even consider dying to protect them.
"Don't worry, Jack. I don't plan on harming you or your weapons." Masayoshi. She held up her hands, flashing him a reassuring smile.

"...I'm curious though. How many of Adam's "Weapons" do you have? Are they all sentient?" Masayoshi asked.

"I'd rather not sleep next to someone I'm not In love with, or, more importantly, is already in a relationship." Raviathon rejected Gabriel's offer, but was smiling a bit as she set up to blankets and a pillow on the ground for herself, partly taking the offer in her own way
"It wasn't meant to be like that, weirdo! Hehe...!" Gabriel said, chuckling and then sighing as she retracted her wings and got off of the bed, smiling down at Raviathon.

"Get some rest, alright? I hope you feel a bit better afterward..."

"Don't worry, Jack. I don't plan on harming you or your weapons." Masayoshi. She held up her hands, flashing him a reassuring smile.

"...I'm curious though. How many of Adam's "Weapons" do you have? Are they all sentient?" Masayoshi asked.
"That relaxes me, well I have 5 weapons that are alive, my firearms are not, Omega my sword, Alpha which is my motorcycle, C5 which is a metallic device which is a backpack for holding special swords, M.H which is my hat, and finally Gilgamesh which is a series of gauntlets, greaves, mask, and back armor" Jack said.

"Although I wasn't the only one to take Adam's guns off the train, there was one weapon more" he said as he held his finger to his chin.

"but don't worry, I'm sure it's in good hands"

Back